Account Wide Storage

XxTenkoSlavexX

Since our blue and purple costumes are not tradable so why not NCSoft make account wide storage to benefit players from character bound costumes ? I know some of the purple costumes can be sent via email with 6 stamps but this is just ridiculous for me because I still need to spend some Ncoins to send my costumes to another character. And sometimes the blue costumes drop rate is just awful especially the level 45-50's wheel of fate costumes and E.Fleet and Nightshade Mini Boss dropped costumes so I hope NCSoft will consider to add account wide storage. 

I have had this exact same idea just never posted about it. An account wide vault separate from the one char vault could be very useful. We would have the ability to trade costumes and other things such as jewels for upgrading or items that our other character crafted like transformation stones, etc...

well 80 % of games have this feature , but u know if u have account wide storage , people wouldn't buy dragon trade pouches on every account to unlock more slots , so less $ for the game , shows their motive , player comfort over money making and premium bonuses are entire garbage till level 4 , that's another topic ofcz 

In this situation, I would like to recommend NCSoft comes out the account wide storage scroll for 2000 Ncoins, which is the 3rd storage for the account wide and still need the pouches to unlock the slots. The slots will be same as the 2nd storage so NCSoft still can earn $ from the pouches, NCsoft can earn $ and players will go home happily with account wide storage function :D

Archived