Hongmoon Pellet

Lurkios

Assuming I didn't miss something here, I'd like to suggest there be alternate ways of attaining the Hongmoon Pellet aside from clan crafting. The way it is, small clans are pretty much excluded - which seems relatively pointless.

5 minutes ago, Shukran said:

how come?

is there a minimum players requirement to upgrade guild?

genuiine question

You need at least 5 members of varying crafts in order to craft the pellet.

6 minutes ago, Tykea said:

It's fine the way it is. If you ask me, there should be WAY more clan-exclusive items. Rewards the players that invest a lot of time into their clan.

These rewards should be cosmetic, not core class skills.

Just now, Lurkios said:

There should be weapons, soul shields, gems, ...

1 minute ago, Tykea said:

There should be weapons, soul shields, gems, ...

Weapons would be useless given the structure of the current weapons upgrades, unless you mean just for cosmetic purposes.

Soul shields essentially the same, unless they were "end-game", which would bring about the same issue - and the same thing with gems. Clan crafting is usually, and with good reason, reserved for things like player housing.

1 minute ago, Lurkios said:

ahhhh u meant the crafters..

well u could make an alt each and give those characters those professions.

2 minutes ago, Shukran said:

ahhhh u meant the crafters..

well u could make an alt each and give those characters those professions.

The point being that, in my opinion, large clans (including large clans populated by alts) should not be a requirement. Some might like larger clans, some are sure to like smaller ones - and I see no logical reason why smaller clans shouldn't be a viable a choice.

2 minutes ago, Lurkios said:

Weapons would be useless given the structure of the current weapons upgrades, unless you mean just for cosmetic purposes.

Soul shields essentially the same, unless they were "end-game", which would bring about the same issue - and the same thing with gems. Clan crafting is usually, and with good reason, reserved for things like player housing.

Weapons would be great! Unable to trade and you need them to upgrade your hongmoon weapon.

And spoiler: There are more hongmoon skills to come, which are only obtainable by clan crafting.

More poor design. Should have never gated skill unlocks/tiers behind things like this. As if taking away the player's ability to progress upgrade-wise from Moonwater Plains onward wasn't bad enough, they now gate one of the Hongmoon techniques behind clan crafting? Really? A crafting system that makes even Aion's seem almost okay? No. No no no.

well they could make that skill purchasable with NCcoins: deal?

or with 2000Golds? deal.

but the MMORPG game needs also these kind of stuff. grind/RNG/crafts.

if you need crafts LEVEL 3(three!!!), invite your alt characters in guild, upgrade their professions to 3(!!!!) and start crafting.

"oh but i need the tablet that i must purchase with BEANS ONLY!! i dont want to do pvp ffs please change"

TL;DR: move your lazy ass. 

most weird thing is, that it takes three days to generate it, imagine you have 50 members in clan. this game does alot right, there is no RNG in weapon upgrading or the dungeons are doable without extreme gears. but gating these core skills away is so damn frustrating. The only thing to wait for is that the treasure troves get hongmoon pellets and all other hongmoon skills as drops. 

8 minutes ago, Minity SN said:

most weird thing is, that it takes three days to generate it, imagine you have 50 members in clan. this game does alot right, there is no RNG in weapon upgrading or the dungeons are doable without extreme gears. but gating these core skills away is so damn frustrating. The only thing to wait for is that the treasure troves get hongmoon pellets and all other hongmoon skills as drops. 

in my guild we are 58. we did already 4 run of crafts. just a bit of organization.

Archived