Do You Think Hackers Will Flood The Tournament?

ShadowRose

I sure do.

Im even going to watch it all to see what happens.

And lets not be coy and say there arn't an ungodly number of NA/EU hackers in bns atm.

You can also say this is a kind of flame post but its more like im pointing out a massive problem that wont be fixed.

So i want your guys opinions.

Do you think that they will be able to keep it hacker free or will they flood the tournament and show off just how many there are?

Last time i checked there were a lot and i mean a lot of hackers in platinum alone with the lower ranks being almost pure bot/hacker ruled.

I'd say that the vast majority of hackers are bot accounts.  Unless these bots have been scripted to enter the tournament, I don't think we'll be seeing too many in the tournament. 

I am curious, however, as to why NCSoft, and a lot of other gaming companies for that matter, bother to keep things like GameGuard around.  It's very obvious that it isn't doing anything.  Speed hackers still run rampant in Soulstone Plains and Misty Woods.  Summoner hackers are very obviously still a thing given that I can literally press F11 and find that 4 of the top 10 ranked PvP'ers are actually summoner hackers.  The only effect I see from GameGuard is that my FPS goes down the drain in a rhythmic fashion.  I wonder if NCSoft actually pays for GameGuard, seems like a waste of money to me.

16 minutes ago, Altros said:

I'd say that the vast majority of hackers are bot accounts.  Unless these bots have been scripted to enter the tournament, I don't think we'll be seeing too many in the tournament. 

I am curious, however, as to why NCSoft, and a lot of other gaming companies for that matter, bother to keep things like GameGuard around.  It's very obvious that it isn't doing anything.  Speed hackers still run rampant in Soulstone Plains and Misty Woods.  Summoner hackers are very obviously still a thing given that I can literally press F11 and find that 4 of the top 10 ranked PvP'ers are actually summoner hackers.  The only effect I see from GameGuard is that my FPS goes down the drain in a rhythmic fashion.  I wonder if NCSoft actually pays for GameGuard, seems like a waste of money to me.

Its because they need some sort of program in my opinion that gives them the opportunity to say were actively getting rid of them.

Otherwise they would have nothing to fall back on when it was proven that they arnt actually banning or even detecting the majority of bots and hackers.

They say they ban 100 a week but they have over 2 million accounts in bns now and lets be honest a mere 100 a week probably only gets 1 or 2 hackers and its nothing to the bot numbers.

Like all other E-Sport the championship event will run by NCsoft schedule place and you have to play on their PCs (you can use your own keyboard, mouse and headset if the game require communication between each team members) so there is no way you can cheat for your win.

Edit: all preseason meant nothing if not just for some bean reward.

Archived