Forums

KFM v sin

totokii

Fyi in order for a sin to stun someone out of stealth normaly u have to press 2(decoy) f n then C specced into stun

Can u understand 3 skills for a chance to stun its not 100% thats an example how is for sins when other class press 1win button 

The 'combo' decoy into daze them to c stun them what? I don´t understand how this is ever going to work at all even 1% of the time.

You can ss>f>c, but woodblock procs the daze f not shadowslip...

On 4/19/2016 at 11:03 AM, PCComet said:

well then it's the same with KFM vs FM. KFM completely dominates FM in a lot of different ways. Even if the FM plays it right, keeps freezes up, does stun lock right, KFM just spams block block block and get their resist up and after that, there go all FMs escapes and then boom stun lock.

That's only because you don't know what to do. I'm not saying it's an easy fight but it can be really difficult for a KFM as well if the FM knows how to play. Watch Madoshi vs Hsom. You just aren't sure how to use your abilities to counter what we have done. When you figure that out you'll do much better. Also need to get behind us so we can't counter. Again not easy but it's not easy for a kfm either.

On 4/20/2016 at 7:46 AM, azraelkun said:

Yo sin here xd

Ok about perma stealth ur saying well sorry but ur wrong sin vs kfm is about stunlocks.

I go to match with 3 stun n 1 stun prolonger so all the combo is out of stealth.

Example the tab swap combo with aerial followed by ground combo is out of stealth right? Xd

I think sin vs kfm sin vs bm are cleanest match currently n its about who gonna blow tab 1st.

Kfm can easy 100:0 sin if tab out.

So its a mind game.

You're actually wrong. you have 2 tabs so it's not down to who tabs first and if you don't use them vs a kfm then you're just dumb. Sin hard counters KFM and still does in Korea just not as bad as they do now because HM Z for KFM slightly helps.

On 4/20/2016 at 8:53 AM, azraelkun said:

Well o heard some good kfms saying vs sin is easy match up.

So it realy depends on the player n playstyle

Is not an easy match for any KFM. The KFM saying it is clearly bad. Even the top rated KFM's in NA hate vsing sins because of how one sided it is and that the sin can literally mess up and still win fairly easily.

11 hours ago, Livid Elements said:

Is not an easy match for any KFM. The KFM saying it is clearly bad. Even the top rated KFM's in NA hate vsing sins because of how one sided it is and that the sin can literally mess up and still win fairly easily.

Nop, if we fail in bad moment KFM can kill us in one combo :D

The thing is you can make many mistakes, KFM can't make any and even then it's extremely hard for the KFM to win. And you only die if you're bad and don't use flower, or manage defensives in a good manner vs a good KFM

3 hours ago, zetisek said:

. Make a KFM and vs a sin and tell me how close it is.

3 hours ago, zetisek said:

You have to fail at least 2 times in a short time span and the KFM must be running with fighting spirit buff to 100-0 you. Otherwise it's 100-30 and you still have a chance to turn it around. As of now nearly no KFM plays with fighting spirit buff against sins since Ice Guard is needed for unstealthing sins and escaping certain combos.

Now if we compare it to sins, all you need is to force kfm to tab and it's gg. You don't even need the fighting spirit buff and still 100-KO the kfm.

Thus, this match up is incredibly one sided. And until kfm gets Rising Dragon HM skill it will continue to be so. I'm afraid that even with Rising Dragon HM this match up will still favor assassin but at least it won't be so obvious as it is now.

Plz stop ppl..u remind me all the bms that were crying post 50 lvl cap oh ..look we bms are so weak ..

Fyi sin dont have 2 tabs we have 1 tab n the flower but thats dont granted its a laxury.

Btw kfms how many hard counters they have? Im curious..

On 22/4/2016 at 1:05 PM, N3ro said:

The 'combo' decoy into daze them to c stun them what? I don´t understand how this is ever going to work at all even 1% of the time.

You can ss>f>c, but woodblock procs the daze f not shadowslip...

Decoy procs f the f puts u behind the c stuns an enemy from behind n if he is poisoned doesnt matter if frontal or bk.

Btw when u f u cancel it fast with c but its tricky with camera n u may miss or enemy turn .

Ppl crying n most classes stun with the press of a button but for sin always prerequisits

U can also do ss f c 

Sorry 4bad eng

Yeah you decoy f and he f rolls out of it.... well stunned... not! I´ll try if this actually works some time, but i´m pretty sure it won´t work and they can just roll out. Also f-daze animation is pretty *cricket* slow. They are able to counter the daze before it even connects! And if it works you´ve wasted a 3s daze for no real reason, you did not even get their f roll out of the way.

I sometimes also just use the f daze without prior cc, but even then i would not want to just kill the daze with the next best stun... Most of the time i only use it inside daze combos, or in an attempt to tech chase with it, witch is possible, but i fail it most of the time as it´s really tricky to get the timing right and most of the time there are easier options available for you to tech chase.

On 4/20/2016 at 7:46 AM, azraelkun said:

Yo sin here xd

Ok about perma stealth ur saying well sorry but ur wrong sin vs kfm is about stunlocks.

I go to match with 3 stun n 1 stun prolonger so all the combo is out of stealth.

Example the tab swap combo with aerial followed by ground combo is out of stealth right? Xd

I think sin vs kfm sin vs bm are cleanest match currently n its about who gonna blow tab 1st.

Kfm can easy 100:0 sin if tab out.

So its a mind game.

Uh? 
What smart assassin is going to go invis and then chill near a kfm that has 2 aoe stuns, kd, and ice tab? :B 
Like mentioned everywhere else, the only way I can 3rf my way to victory is if the sin is a bologna sandwich and decides to use all their escapes. Most importantly, I cannot stun a sin that goes invisible then runs off, which, you know, the majority of them do. 

tldr: TrOVV5B.jpg

...but I've played some more sins and at this point, I'll need a literal mentor. I do get the general message that it's not impossible, but just super difficult, which is what I already knew. Maybe I just need to watch some good kfms slap some sins or smth. I legit dk how to counter the invis. I either use my escapes, then die ofc, or don't let them bait my escapes, but still die cause they get away and now I have no escapes. It's a bit frustrating, so say the least. 

Same goes for every KFM with a brain should be able to beat a FM. 

Or Every FM with a brain should be able to beat a SIN. 

Etc. etc. 

I lately only see KFMs crying about sins when there are matchups with are WAY more difficult matchups like FM vs BM/KFM or sin vs good FMs.

KFMs really seem to cry around alot because they can't faceroll sins as they faceroll other classes... poor, poor KFMs :/

On 29/4/2016 at 2:28 PM, Shiune said:

Same goes for every KFM with a brain should be able to beat a FM. 

Or Every FM with a brain should be able to beat a SIN. 

Etc. etc. 

I lately only see KFMs crying about sins when there are matchups with are WAY more difficult matchups like FM vs BM/KFM or sin vs good FMs.

KFMs really seem to cry around alot because they can't faceroll sins as they faceroll other classes... poor, poor KFMs :/

Yes, i play KFM and i agree with you about the rock-paper-scissors thing. I was just pointing out that assassins can easily counter a KFM which is the subject of this thread...

Now, it's up to you to be sarcastic or upset about KFMs because they facroll every single class in the game... poor, poor defenseless other classes

On 4/21/2016 at 5:04 AM, Shiune said:

Every class has bad matchups but KFMs are in a better place as assassins when it comes to bad matchups.

Meaning literally nothing.  None of the other matchups in the game justify a 9-1 matchup between Assassins and KFMs

On 30.4.2016 at 1:30 AM, Cedarbridge said:

Meaning literally nothing.  None of the other matchups in the game justify a 9-1 matchup between Assassins and KFMs

9-1? A skilled kfm still fcks up an average assassin (and there are billion of average assassins). 

The matchup is nowhere as unfair as BM vs FM or FM vs WL for example. 

It seems now that bms stoped crying since they are powerfull now n kfms are in the crying line.

Have u ever cross ur mind that u have more favorable match ups than sin.

A decend des or sum or fm or lbd is like hell match ups for sin n add now bms...wl no comment i cant mention cause i still dont know this class.

So plz stop cryin

This is how game is practice makes u better.

Personaly i like sin so ill go along with all good n bad that my class may have.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/4/2016 at 0:53 AM, azraelkun said:

It seems now that bms stoped crying since they are powerfull now n kfms are in the crying line.

Have u ever cross ur mind that u have more favorable match ups than sin.

I can't wait until people stop and realize how awful of an argument this is.  This is a discussion about 1v1 pvp.  There could be zero other classes in the game and the balance between the two classes would still be out of whack.  The fact that KFMs do well against other classes or that sins lose to other classes is not an argument even vaguely related to how and why the two are imbalanced against each other.  This really just sounds like assassins falling back to the "I lose to destroyers all the time so let me have this free win against KFMs."  Its sad and it doesn't fix anything.

This isn't rock paper scissors.  I shouldn't press the button to enter the arena, see an assassin and then just afk because I know the game is "balanced" to give assassins wins vs my class because it is "balanced" to give me wins against summoners.  I can't simply switch classes between rounds like an arcade fighter.  Where players are locked into their classes for the long haul, "hard counters" should not exist.  Full stop.

PvP is just trash in this game,arena or world one.Period.People tend to use excuses and what not either because they play the op classes or just being lucky with their ms(EU). N onetheless if you think you are strong character and can deal with this bullshit,or as known as "pvp",then yes try arena for "fun". Say hello to the bots/hackers/cheaters/you_name_it from me will ya?

On 13/5/2016 at 9:01 PM, Cedarbridge said:

I can't wait until people stop and realize how awful of an argument this is.  This is a discussion about 1v1 pvp.  There could be zero other classes in the game and the balance between the two classes would still be out of whack.  The fact that KFMs do well against other classes or that sins lose to other classes is not an argument even vaguely related to how and why the two are imbalanced against each other.  This really just sounds like assassins falling back to the "I lose to destroyers all the time so let me have this free win against KFMs."  Its sad and it doesn't fix anything.

This isn't rock paper scissors.  I shouldn't press the button to enter the arena, see an assassin and then just afk because I know the game is "balanced" to give assassins wins vs my class because it is "balanced" to give me wins against summoners.  I can't simply switch classes between rounds like an arcade fighter.  Where players are locked into their classes for the long haul, "hard counters" should not exist.  Full stop.

Well i agree with u on that.

But i have accepted the fact that i have  1 easy match n rest are either hard counters or 50/50

On 5/16/2016 at 10:26 PM, azraelkun said:

Well i agree with u on that.

But i have accepted the fact that i have  1 easy match n rest are either hard counters or 50/50

As a KFM, my final boss to diamond is always and sin. And i Lose everytime atleast 8-2.

50% evade during stealth. Real skills
i ono how long is that web cd is. but sure that crap is like 8sec cd ready everytime u kick someone in the air
double escape. lotus ready on CD right after it expire. balance.
my arena experenice is not so great because of sins... and there's just so many of em

Ironically, I haven't even gotten any good tips. There's only "yeah, it's pretty unbalanced" which is what I already know, or "KFMs can beat any other class, so stop crying about sin" which is even more useless because it doesn't solve anything or benefit anyone. Also, the "lol @ KFMs crying", this isn't a crying thread. This is a thread on how to beat sins as KFMs, not on how KFMs can beat any other class. The title literally indicates this, pretty straight foreward. :v 

Archived