Forums

Any GM can help me to change my current summnr into FM class? or anyone interested to change with me?

i has submit a ticket. they said try to ask at forum. i hope someone help me. i just want change a class with current summnr stat into fm

Class changes do not exist, and they are also not supported by support.

If you want to re-roll to a different class you need to level it up again from scratch. Also exchanging ID's and accounts is against ToS.

10 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

Class changes do not exist, and they are also not supported by support.

If you want to re-roll to a different class you need to level it up again from scratch. Also exchanging ID's and accounts is against ToS.

i hope gm will read this and have idea how to solve.instead of level new one. just hope. btw.. thanks Grimoir

Even if they could, they wouldn't. It'd be too abusable, people could make a Summoner and abuse the cat for easy PvE, and then ask support to change their class to what they actually want. Not only that, but you'd have to get a new weapon anyway, since it's not magically going to become the weapon you need. Even if it wasn't abusable, they actually can't do this. It's not something they implemented, so there is no way for them to change your class. Even if the absolute highest ranked person on NCSoft's team decided that he wanted to change your class, he wouldn't be able to. Might as well just give up asking and make a new character. Leveling up is pretty fast in this game anyway

all I can really say to this is.... wow..... Anna, no offense meant or nothing but if your going to admit to trying to breach the ToS I recommend not doing it on the official forums. the people who have told you the gm's wont or cant are right. furthermore asking someone else to swap accounts is against the ToS as was stated before. I wish you the best but just use some of the money from your main char to fund making a new one and speed level that sucker up. either way best of luck.