SS plains hackers: Time for us to take action.

Tsunakai

This is a very serious problem to persist in an MMO. Other games have GMs active IN GAME so if this occurs, they are they to immediately ban the player. NCSoft refuse to take this simple step. Well it's time they learned about repercussions.

If you have screenshots, videos, post them on every form of social media you use. Twitter, facebook, etc. Even if you don't have SS/video, just tell everyone you know about this happening in the game, and what is being done to prevent it, and, last but not least, how little NCSoft is even addressing this problem. Make the game fair for all, then give us new content.

I will screenshot this thread, and if it's deleted, it will be yet another piece of proof that NCSoft is completely negligent towards players blantantly violating the game's most basic rules.

Or maybe, for the first time you might have the decency to addess the playerbase regarding actual issues we deal with in game, instead of shoving more content down our throats. No professional esports player will waste their time with a broken game, so rushing content to compete in the world champions at the expense of quality is a waste of time.

If anything they would tell you not to "name shame" and ask you to send them a ticket in support. After that there just gonna send you a reply back saying that "the player is under investigation" but "the investigation" takes them forever and it gives the hacker/botter enough time to make a good bit of money and transfer it to his/her main account. Such bullshit.

people who actually care about these issues already left the game, current community of bns will keep playing even with these unacceptable issues, they will keep subbing and buying outfit for their fluffy lyn.  if you really think people gonna take action, then you know nothing about mmo community.

22 minutes ago, Bignaturalplays said:

people who actually care about these issues already left the game, current community of bns will keep playing even with these unacceptable issues, they will keep subbing and buying outfit for their fluffy lyn.  if you really think people gonna take action, then you know nothing about mmo community.

Your attitude is part of the problem.

honestly i kind of grateful to hackers, they made material cost realllllllllyyyyyyyyy cheap........ affordable only by doing DAILIES

(remember after patch soulstone price increase to 30s+++ ea, now thanks to those hackers around 18s )

can you imagine if this game has 0 bots and no hackers at alllll???? damnnnnn the price will like skyrocket too dam high... bet you will need to do dailies for 1 year to get your gear done

13 minutes ago, Rocketman said:

honestly i kind of grateful to hackers, they made material cost realllllllllyyyyyyyyy cheap........ affordable only by doing DAILIES

(remember after patch soulstone price increase to 30s+++ ea, now thanks to those hackers around 18s )

can you imagine if this game has 0 bots and no hackers at alllll???? damnnnnn the price will like skyrocket too dam high... bet you will need to do dailies for 1 year to get your gear done

lol ok, because bots' wont temper market price too. ignorance is such bliss

37 minutes ago, Rocketman said:

Mate i prefer to split blood to gather all the materials alone from to buy them from a BOT

You forget why we play this game

This game is not pvp base is cleary pve

and in a pve game i come to farm for to make my char stronger so in the end i can sit back,take a look in my char

and take this look and enjoy my efforts....

0cf6afca9ba073e3_89679338.preview.jpg

but thanks to bots i take this look atm

57937997.jpg

1 hour ago, Rocketman said:

It is part of any mmorpg to grind the gear required.  

This sort of attitude exhibited by majority of the community is the reason why there are no action on the zillions of bots and speed hackers . Good going

43 minutes ago, Laughing Jack said:

Mate i prefer to split blood to gather all the materials alone from to buy them from a BOT

You forget why we play this game

This game is not pvp base is cleary pve

and in a pve game i come to farm for to make my char stronger so in the end i can sit back,take a look in my char

and take this look and enjoy my efforts....

0cf6afca9ba073e3_89679338.preview.jpg

but thanks to bots i take this look atm

57937997.jpg

yes if you have no job you can farm all day, meh i only got 2 hrs of playing time a day........... doing dailies all i can do to get money

you are the one who forget why we play game, we play game to have fun not to farm till you spit blood except if you think  farming all day 24/7 sit on your arsee in front of your PC is "fun"

i've been played many mmoprg but honestly never  i saw a game with more bots and hacker than BnS. Bot, full script players, speed hack, macro in arena, bot in arena, bot spamming in game, bot spam in forum, omgggggg

The only way to make bots disappear is to make botting unprofitable. The only way it is going to happen if the game stuff is not worth spending real money on. Until the demand for things in the game exists, bots will persist.  Until the game allows free accounts, and provides super-easy means to turn hacking into money, we'll have hackers doing their thing.  Bots is the price we pay for the excessively generous F2P model and the marketplace in the game that allows for some flexibility in choosing the content we want to play.

That's said, I am puzzled that there is no algorithms that can recognize multiple characters of exactly the same appearance and class, that move stringed together and perform the repetitive action for a prolonged time in the same area, that a real person can recognize as a bot really-really  easily.

I am not computer savvy at all, but I would think it is possible to pick out a pattern like that and that real players would rarely create identical avatars with 2+ friends to play for hours on end in the same place?

Archived