Pay 2 Win Confirmed

Tupac Shakur

I don't think telling how I get this gold and that skills have anything to do with P2W or not. It really don't matter how easy game is to you and lets be real, if you get money, it more likely mean that you take money from another player by selling something. Doubt most richest player actually got their money from quest reward. So it mean someone else make money harder way while rich make money smarter and easier way. So everyone cant really make same big amount of money in same way.

I still believe this game is still one of the easiest game to be decently rich and anyone can make money by doing game stuff and get decent gear. But also this game is still barely 4 month old for us and ofc it should be easy. But fact is also that there are players that do dailies and everything and always ahead of others and smarter than others and have gears and skills ahead of others and in other hand there is alt that is made week ago and with help of wallet they can be in same gears are 3 month workers. Maybe you think 3 month of playing game and outsmarting is equal to 3k euro of wallet warrior. Alright then What about after 1 year, 2 years and 3 years. Do you still think that outsmarting 3 year equal to someone trow 10k on game in a week? 10k-50k euro is nothing to some peoples while its alot for most of us.

The next thing people most likely argue is that they will be noob, wallet warrior are bad player, so any good player can play and win them especially 1v1 is equalized to some extend. Maybe for awail that work, but does people actually think wallet warrior are noob? They are most likely to stick to game and most likely to be still here in a years. Also BnS is not rocket science that player cant learn. There are player that play BnS for 3 month and already really good at it. Give wallet warrior a year to play. they will be as good as most player and they still got their wallet. Skilled player can win P2W players, but not Skilled P2W players!

No one can predict future. 1v1 pvp is still good in BnS even though there is been issue, but we cant know how long it will be lively. It all depend on how players will take and where they spend their time. I do have theorie too, it is that people like to win, they are most likely to go to where they can win. When good geared people lose in 1v1, they go to other area, Maybe 6v6 where their gear help them win,(Btw, getting gears is also part of skills!) you will hear these argument. If 6v6 got good reward it is where players will go and wallet warrior will always have advantage over most casual players and eventually will be in top of it as they learn skills too.

P2W is not just about buying weapon from cash shop. I actually haven't seen any new games from last 10 year to sell weapon in cash shop and yet they are P2W game and they have ghost town. Actually it don't matter if it is P2W or not, what matter is the power balance gap between players. If P2W cause such gap, its P2W is bad. If so called Pay to Progress faster cause power gap, it is BAD.

One thing everyone can be sure is, P2W kill game, Lotto box kill game, big gap between best player and average player, kill games. No one is gonna read anyway, idk why i even write this, At least i am not attacking anyone or talk about myself.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, AttacKat said:

Nah, not P2W, but I do give the credit full credit to stupidity. All we have ATM is entry level L50 weapon at best.

Game will be patching more content and gears in the next 2-3 months, where everyone will have easy 650AP, and he could have gotten it all by simply waiting for the patches.

Ye, and by that time you'll see people running around with 800+ AP. Have fun doing 6v6 against them with 650 AP

4 hours ago, GeminiPT said:

I really dont understand why Arena is so important for this topic, everyone know arena your gear is equal.

and this game is for sure Pay 2 Win of course.

Think before writing kid, or read the entire topic before posting. The event gives you HM skills and HM levels, something which will give you a SIGNIFICANT advantage over other people in Arena.

Edit: a LOT of ignorant/not very smart people in this thread... the point isn't about pve gear; who gives a sht about that (for now, because the upcoming 6v6 is gear based so..) the point is that it gives you an advantage even in ARENA.

16 hours ago, Tupac Shakur said:

So now that it's been confirmed, since players have spent over 3,500 euro's on NCoins for 7000 keys to get 652 AP, 5k+ crit and crap tons of skill books, gems and gold etc - it's safe to say that all you skeptics were proven wrong after all.

All those who doubted and denied that this game is pay to win, checkmate.

e6df24ab94fb8a282eea97f4d5986890.jpg

i don't know man, Anyone who spends that much real money in a game to me isn't guilty of winning anything except the right to be ridiculed for being a loser

11 hours ago, Bartas said:

Yday I talked to a guy who bought 600 keys. All he got from Trove gave him a big boost with money, items and XP (he got his char from HM3 to HM9 with XP scrolls)

I think this guy might be lying to you. To go from HM3 to HM9 requires around 20 million exp. The scrolls that drop from the treasure trove give 100,000 exp each (they are the same as the ones you craft yourself from the fragments you get from the blue dungeons) and are a very rare drop (i.e. when you hit a crit on a roll). For 600 keys he would have had to have gotten one for every 3 rolls to be able to do that, which is highly unlikely. It would have also cost him 300g as each scroll costs 1.5g

10 minutes ago, Reaper00 said:

I think this guy might be lying to you. To go from HM3 to HM9 requires around 20 million exp. The scrolls that drop from the treasure trove give 100,000 exp each (they are the same as the ones you craft yourself from the fragments you get from the blue dungeons) and are a very rare drop (i.e. when you hit a crit on a roll). For 600 keys he would have had to have gotten one for every 3 rolls to be able to do that, which is highly unlikely. It would have also cost him 300g as each scroll costs 1.5g

actually it can drop in stacks of 3 and 5 also ive seen a couple of 3s already myself(dont remember 5 though) also a normal crit is not hard to get its 1 every 5 tryes or so and a crit crit is like 1 every 40-50 tries less if ure lucky and also dont forget a simple normal crit can net max amount of a single item(so basicly ppl will allways go after this one)

ive got stacks of 30 ss without crits. so its rather possible that you should be able to get from 3-9(but most unlikelly and dont forget he could be hm3 almost 4) from 600keys he would need 200+/- charms if all he picked would be 3s it would require 66.6 crit crit rolls or 66crit rolls with 3+ charms so ye its highly unlikely but its possible. also if he goes only for frags hm skills  exp and gems i think it could be really possible. in my case id rather get 30+ ss than 1 or 3 charms myself 

23 hours ago, CycLee said:

I cant wait for the first real raid dungeons when raidgroups form. Have fun to get into a progress oriented group if you haven't cashed your gear to max.

hint:

Hidden Content

You are absolutely correct. People who think p2w tactics can't affect PvE are fooling themselves.

12 minutes ago, Netson said:

actually it can drop in stacks of 3 and 5 also ive seen a couple of 3s already myself(dont remember 5 though) also a normal crit is not hard to get its 1 every 5 tryes or so and a crit crit is like 1 every 40-50 tries less if ure lucky and also dont forget a simple normal crit can net max amount of a single item(so basicly ppl will allways go after this one)

ive got stacks of 30 ss without crits. so its rather possible that you should be able to get from 3-9(but most unlikelly and dont forget he could be hm3 almost 4) from 600keys he would need 200+/- charms if all he picked would be 3s it would require 66.6 crit crit rolls or 66crit rolls with 3+ charms so ye its highly unlikely but its possible. also if he goes only for frags hm skills  exp and gems i think it could be really possible. in my case id rather get 30+ ss than 1 or 3 charms myself 

Are you sure about that? I've opened around 600 myself and never seen more than 1 complete exp charm drop and it always cost 1.5g. Just for reference, before the event started I was two thirds of the way through HM6 and after 600+ keys I'm at the start of HM7. Also my crit rate was 1 in 15 rolls on average. Of course I might just be really unlucky,

Just now, Reaper00 said:

Are you sure about that? I've opened around 600 myself and never seen more than 1 complete exp charm drop and it always cost 1.5g. Just for reference, before the event started I was two thirds of the way through HM6 and after 600+ keys I'm at the start of HM7. Also my crit rate was 1 in 15 rolls on average. Of course I might just be really unlucky,

well im sure ive bought just 150 keys +/- since event started and ive seen them droping in stacks of 3 complete charms more than once.

also theres diferent types

normal opening (random crap sometimes yeti ss dart low qtty)

crit opening (random crap mixed with 1-2 nice drops)

crit crit opening(this is the highest chance at higher qtties of everything stacks of 20darts+ 100ss exp charms etc etc all the 6 drops are really rare and sucks wen you get like 2 gems or gem and hm book)

12 hours ago, Enhance said:

If you're getting under 100g/day you're doing something wrong.

Getting barely 40 if I do all purples, and 24p who-gets-the-mobs-first festivals. So yeah, I'd love to know exactly to get +100g a day even when investing time on.

1 minute ago, TheRealElvis said:

Getting barely 40 if I do all purples, and 24p who-gets-the-mobs-first festivals. So yeah, I'd love to know exactly to get +100g a day even when investing time on.

i just do harvest if i fell like it

i do all days the 3 purps

i do all ssp daillies except quarry worries ofc and try to get intel also

this nets me around 20g a day + 60+ soulstones and a random number of moonstones

with just this and crafting on my other char(that has soul wardens) by the end of the week nets me enough to upgrade my acc from infernal to true siren at least

last 3 weeks my schedule was 1 char farming gold the other crafting mts and selling(saving the profit mts for upgrades) rinse and repeat

i was true siren with infernal acc(placed in wh and worn 6m acc since they have better stats as placeholders)

3 weeks later

awake oath ring, awake oath brace true siren earring, true siren neck and awake pirate weap

i already got ss for true pirate weap and some leftovers

got crafting premium tem clay ref to craft tomorrow my next batch of mts by the end of the week my weap will be true pirate and probably all my accs awake oath

ima try to get true breeze be4 the 27th but it seems already high unlikelly though

On 4/18/2016 at 8:01 PM, Tupac Shakur said:

Greetings,

This is just too easy. Of course this game is pay to win.

I just bought a Briliant Cinderlands key, I am the Pay to Win King.

Muhahahaha ! Fear my credit card.

Beware of starting an argument on a chess board with a pigeon...

Have Fun ! (tm)

Darkmotion
Pay To Win Board Devil

On 4/18/2016 at 8:01 PM, Tupac Shakur said:

So now that it's been confirmed, since players have spent over 3,500 euro's on NCoins for 7000 keys to get 652 AP, 5k+ crit and crap tons of skill books, gems and gold etc - it's safe to say that all you skeptics were proven wrong after all.

The game is still NOT pay2win because you can obtain 652 ap and all that stuff without participating in treasure trove. Pay2win means that the "ONLY" way to progress in a game is to spend real money to get ur self geared up. maplestory is a prime example. you can not get well geared on the game without spending real money to buy NX to sell for mesos and buy other peoples used Op gear from the market. Even if you make ur own gear. you still have to buy things from the cash shop to make that gear worth using. If you do not do any of those 2 things, you can not progess in the game and no one will take you on those hardcore boss runs. Another example of pay2win is perfect world international. They sell all the materials on the cash shop, materials that you need to get the best gear in the game, they also sell dozens of different RNG packs that have a chance to give you godly items worth a ton of money, they sell that stuff year round and is extremly hard to get that gear just by farming. On bns you can spend as much as you want on keys and attain 550 or 650 Attack power no problem. But you can also get that by doing it the normal way and just farm and grind. there for its NOT pay2win because no one is forcing anyone to purchase keys and participate in treasure trove. Its more like pay 2 progress faster. just because some people who were scrubs before, turned out to be stronger than you or equal because they spend money on treasure trove. does not make it pay2win either.Learn what Pay2win means, honestly...and im not trying to start an argument so dont get mad.

Plus If people are paying X amount of money just to get stronger than everyone else or become as strong as everyone else, and you got there natrualy. do you really think the pay2win people are actualy winning?...think about it

On 4/18/2016 at 8:14 PM, Tupac Shakur said:

Exactly.. these NCSoft defenders just DON'T GET IT.

First dont call people Nc soft defenders. Second, people who are supposedly "defending" NCsoft, are only doing it because they love the game and dont want to see it go to sh**

If you like somthing a lot, and you enjoy doing it very much and saw a ton of people complaining about whatever it is. im sure you would defend it as well.

3 hours ago, Naunet said:

You are absolutely correct. People who think p2w tactics can't affect PvE are fooling themselves.

in typical MMOs there are 2 types of progression oriented groups, using an example from my time in SWTOR

One progession team I was in, was part of a larger guild. They farmed the easy mode raids on high priority week, got maxed gear then went on to try and progress thru(with many fails) the mid level HM content. This content required nothing more than story mode drop gear to complete.

Another team I was in, regularly took new raider to HM with them, on mid level raids. No members had maxed gear, many had some of the better gear, but the character I played had only slightly above average gear, some team members were below average, and some average. Mid level HM content was progressed thru until dread content was reached, which is considered the next tier, the progression then continued and all previous raids were considered farm.

There are 2 types of progression teams. Team A overgeared in order to make the content easier for them, and accepts nothing less than others like them who wish to be carried by their gear. They consider themselves the best of the best, by often have a terrible grasp of mechanics.

Team B is the normal man's team, open to all, properly minded towards progression. They tackle content which is challenging for them based on their gear/skill level. This is a proper progression team.

Team B's are 95% of the progressional community in any MMO. In proper PvE content no amount of money will save you.

19 hours ago, VirtueXOA said:

For me pay to win is when you can buy something that other ppl cannot have by playing (and also stronger that regular items) .

At first i was saying this even was not pay ton win but ... i saw the redgem , nearly permacrit :/ . And it seems you cant have it by any other way ...

you can buy the gems from the trove event on the market.

Archived