Where do i upload the video of hacker i recorded

notimportant5

Exactly what Syanonn said. I recorded a speed hacker at soulstone plains, even got my friends to stand next to him while he moves to show that it's not my side that's lagging, and sent it to NC. 5 days later, I see the same damn bot in another faction using speed hack again. I messaged support and guess what they said?

This:

Hello,

Our Game Surveillance Unit closes thousands of accounts a week that are related to third party software use or in-game sales. I know it is frustrating that we are not able to get every single character in our sweeps, but we are inevitably going to miss some. That is why we ask players to send us the names of any characters they believe are using third party software. We will investigate them and if we can prove they are using third party software, we will close their account. However, we have to treat every account closure as if legal action will be brought forward. By closing an account, we are technically breaking a contract. We will not do this unless we can prove that the other party (the player) violated that contract first (in this case, by using third party software in our game).

Regards,

Cana
NCSOFT Support Team

Oh yeah, they're totally scared of hackers calling up their lawyers to sue them all because their account was closed. Stupidity at its finest.

4 hours ago, Renze said:

Nowhere, NCSoft does not care about hackers nor botters. Just give them $$$ and its all good.

I don't want to agree but for now I will, again (cause idk how many times i'v said it) it's a BM player I ran into 3 months ago i'v reported botting faction kills who is still around, had video proof....

even if you upload a video as proof, the hacker will keep playing cause they won't band him. you have no idea how many hackers are still playing when we've reported them countless times. but if you have a hair mod etc and you get caught, you will get banned in no time cause mods are not allowed, so you violate ToS. devs are the biggest farce ever

20 hours ago, NN13 said:

Just don't waste your time, believe me and the others who said the same thing.

NCSoft does not care.

I was played TW server, in TW server has lots bot but I didn't seem any hackers longer than a week, but in NA server..... Same Hacker standing in same place more than a month....

youtube.

i suggest you to put screenshots too.

i also am guessing, and i would like to receive some MODS answer to this,: do devs actually look screenshots collecting names of bots involved or do i have to make a list on the mail i send with screenshot to be sure they do care?

sorry bad english etc

Archived