Speed Hack

Soqa

NcSoft when will do somethings for SPEED HACK and other kind of hacks ???We cant do pvp we cant do faction!!!!GAME GUARD not working!!!! everyone using speed hack and u dont do anything!!!!You will lose players who paying for legal game !!!!!!!!!!!!! 

i sadly doubt they can do much about this more than ban the character if you ever get the chance of seeing their name before they teleport away wich is very hard to do , and even if they somehow update gameguard to prevent theese speedhacks etc , the ppl behind the hacks just will rewrite their scripts/hacks anyway to go around it again and again and again cause the game interface or whatever is designed in a way that it just to easy to do this hacking stuff sadly end of story .

Well, you can find them. 

But they wear the masks that make them unidentified. So if NCsoft removed that capability until they figured out how to handle the problem...

For reference, if you can right click you can still report them, so do that when you can. 

Developers don't even care about it as long as they get money ... Ha Ha Ha... They should make some player admins ( which are trustable) to ban damn hackers... 

So far i spent 50$ on this game and i wanted to spend some more, but when i saw bot problems and a lot of speed hackers ( mostly Soul Stone Plains) , i decided to not spend money on the game anymore. If this continues, the game will go down soon enough because more people will cheat and more bots will come.

• 2 weeks later...

They really shud sell this game for a better company. They have no idea of how frustrating it is to play blade and soul these days. Also people shold take them to the court? Ncsoft is clearly disrespecting the costumers. How can a company that earned millions of dollars on an opening beta not be able to solve a godamn speedhacker problem?

Archived