REMOVE GUNS FROM SSP

Javice

srsly, wtf were you guys thincking "lets add some guns to this open world pvp zone that can 1shot people, SO MUCH FUN"

Its totally not fun being a melee trying to get my dailys done, the bosses are already very melee unfrienly and when you finally have a chance, boom, dead, 1shot from grenade launcher

remove them asap, and while your at it make the terrors more melee friendly

how to make terrors more melee friendly ? give use a chance to use our defence skills, 0.1sec cast time on an aoe that does 30k dmg is to fast, and make the triple harpoon aoe attack go on diffrent targets

I don't even go SSP that much anymore, ranged class based and poorly designed for melee characters, getting raped by people who use guns while trying to get my dailies done beside silly Boss'.

I literally had to protect whole *cricket*ing zerg once just because of those gunners by giving up doing my dailies.Since then I'm not doing much SSP, sometimes maybe if I got nothing else to do and got bored.

New meta, cannon class and balanced game between ranged and melee characters. Kappa I'm not even talking about *cricket*ing fps problem for melee characters, makes me insane. (NCSoft, Nvidia, Microsoft Community, My PC's company...No one can fix it.)

few more bumps and this thread will be locked ;)  right now the trend runs like that

range dps - farms ssp

melee dps - farms darts in heroic

darts price > moonstone

Well not only melee but for a range user, we too died to that speedhackers 1 hit ko bomb. I tried sending my cat and shoots him but he flashes off too quickly and my cat also thought i was imagining things 

srsly, this shit needs to stop, i have to hide characters or i have to low fps to play so i cant even see peopel comming with guns then,

finally getting some high prestige, BOOM dead 1 shot from machine gun / grenade launcher ..... ITS SO MUCH FUN ..... not

On Wild Springs server, the machine guns help balance the huge faction population imbalance a bit. Usually there are 3-6 channels full of crimsons with 1-3 ceruleans in it. The only way we can make a little extra soulstones is killing players with machine guns and stragglers - because its kamikaze running into 60 hostile players without it.

Because of only crimsons are able to do the soulstone plains daily quests, they are way better geared than the cerulean side. I think more importantly is to remove the speedhacks and bots/goldsellers.

Archived