Zero summoners in the tournament. Yeah very OP.

Koter

14 minutes ago, Koter said:

There was a BnS tournament tonight on twitch and get this. NO SUMMONERS. Not a single one. Yeah very OP. Kappa

There were Summoners in the tournament. 
There are also other classes in the tournament
There are also good players in the tournament, Which means Summoners can't cheese their way to victories.

The majority of people playing in tournaments play the class they enjoy. Or the class that they're are best at. You can't judge a class' potency off of that.
Summoners can only carry people so far. 
The results of the tournament doesn't disprove your stupidity.

3 minutes ago, Armalord said:

There were Summoners in the tournament. 
There are also other classes in the tournament
There are also good players in the tournament, Which means Summoners can't cheese their way to victories.

The majority of people playing in tournaments play the class they enjoy. Or the class that they're are best at. You can't judge a class' potency off of that.
Summoners can only carry people so far. 
The results of the tournament doesn't disprove your stupidity.

Yeah but I thought summoners were so broken / op? Isn't that what every other thread on this forum is about? So if that's the case why isn't this tournament filled with summoners if they are so broken / op is my question? Now in a tournament normally you want to play a class that gives you the best chance of winning. If summoners are as broken as everyone say they are, wouldnt every player in this tournament bring a summoner? All I saw tonight were KFM, Destroyers, Sins. Sigh NA players lol...

Just now, Koter said:

Yeah but I thought summoners were so broken / op? Isn't that what every other thread on this forum is about? So if that's the case why isn't this tournament filled with summoners if they are so broken / op is my question? Now in a tournament normally you want to play a class that gives you the best chance of winning. If summoners are as broken as everyone say they are, wouldnt every player in this tournament bring a summoner? All I saw tonight were KFM, Destroyers, Sins. Sigh NA players lol...

Summoners destroy low-mid levels of gameplay. That's why they're considered op. Most people are at that level. People get pissed of when a monkey on a summoner can win games without utilising the full extents of their tools.

People in tournaments play what they find fun or what they're best at. I'm pretty sure I said already said that.
Summoners; thematically don't appeal to majority of PvP players and as such you'll see them less represented in tourneys. 
People roll Summoners in Arena for free beans from what I've seen.

"NA players". Makes no sense to me either. You probably shouldn't generalise.

I honestly have no idea idea why I'm trying to reason with you. You're legitimately a lost cause.

There was an imperial final in the past where one summoner faced another summoner. I think one of them was Vanguards. Interesting thing is impbns didn't even stream that final,they literally just made up an excuse and turned off the stream when it came to broadcast that final.Nobody wants to watch summoners

16 hours ago, Koter said:

There was a BnS tournament tonight on twitch and get this. NO SUMMONERS. Not a single one. Yeah very OP. Kappa

We are not plaing the same pach like others in tournament, the balance is rly diferent there then in our servers.

Archived