Summoner vs Assassin

QRob

Hey,
I've been wondering if anyone, either summoner or sin, could give any advice against Assassins.
Before lvl50 content update I easely managed to kill sins in Platinum matches.
Before the current pvpseason, I was platinum same, but I noticed that I got sins I couldnt kill. I twas mostly that the timer passed, and they won with damage.
I also noticed that like assassins may got another hide or something? Like if they could hide more now.
I want tips how to manage to kill them, 'cuz it is being boring that sins win me with inflicted dmg after the timer has passed.
I'm using this build: https://goo.gl/u3JTC5

Also, I know I have E skill, and many people saying that 'Use E, so that you get the sin out of selth and you can hit him.' ... Well, no! o.o Sins get the knockdown/knockback effect meanwhile they are in hide, E skill doesn't get them out.
Also many people say that to use F dot on them before they hide so I get them out of hide. Smart sins use their resist skill and meanwhile they are in hide, they resist my doom 'n' bloom dots, so that they still remain in hide.
So please, if anyone of you could give me some useful advice against sins I'd really appreciate it.

Another good option could be that if I could have an option to unsummon my cat. Appearently, fightning against sins seems to be easier without cat (because they cannot dash to my cat's back, which puts the sin into hide). Aginst sins I try to let sins kill my cat so after I can more easely care about them, but some sins just not even hit my cat. And there is another kind of sins: who just kite, and hit demage in hide, and then run away, and They always get far, or in hide, I cant even hit them, and then timer passes, I literally hit them 0 dmg while they hit me 10k dmg, and they win like that with timer. this is a 'no comment' tactic, and also another story.
Peace.

Lmao. How are people like this allowed to get to Platinum? 
At least the bot-boosting is gone for now, at least.

Your "E" unspecced has a 3 second cooldown 3m radius, which is probably what people are referring to.
Sin can't stay in stealth whilst using their "resist" skill. It's also on a 45 second cooldown. Take advantage of that. 
You can shutdown half of a Sin's kit if you know what your abilities do... so do that - learn what your abilities do.

I'll leave the other details to people who are bothered to respond to this thread. 
It really is an issue of "getting good" for this case.

Pretty much. On my Assassin, if I choose NOT to do the Hit and Run and Hide tactic to wear out the timer, I'm going to get stomped. Because most of our kit is locked behind the Stealth Stance. Summoners are a *cricket*ing nightmare.

The easiest way to fight a Sin, is to keep up the pressure with your AoEs. Watch out for their "shadow" you can still see them in stealth, so it'll give you a good idea of where to aim your attacks. Especially your Sunflower. Also. Cat Tackle. Most Sins won't have a lot of time to adjust and keep their Escape Lotus up, so it's all about pressure pressure pressure. Don't play their game. They want to wait, watch, and figure out when to go in (Within a 6, 10, or 15 second time-frame depending on what invisibility they're running at the time). 

4 hours ago, Dreegan said:

Pretty much. On my Assassin, if I choose NOT to do the Hit and Run and Hide tactic to wear out the timer, I'm going to get stomped. Because most of our kit is locked behind the Stealth Stance. Summoners are a *cricket*ing nightmare.

The easiest way to fight a Sin, is to keep up the pressure with your AoEs. Watch out for their "shadow" you can still see them in stealth, so it'll give you a good idea of where to aim your attacks. Especially your Sunflower. Also. Cat Tackle. Most Sins won't have a lot of time to adjust and keep their Escape Lotus up, so it's all about pressure pressure pressure. Don't play their game. They want to wait, watch, and figure out when to go in (Within a 6, 10, or 15 second time-frame depending on what invisibility they're running at the time). 

Ty for the respond.

10 hours ago, Armalord said:

Lmao. How are people like this allowed to get to Platinum? 
At least the bot-boosting is gone for now, at least.

Your "E" unspecced has a 3 second cooldown 3m radius, which is probably what people are referring to.
Sin can't stay in stealth whilst using their "resist" skill. It's also on a 45 second cooldown. Take advantage of that. 
You can shutdown half of a Sin's kit if you know what your abilities do... so do that - learn what your abilities do.

I'll leave the other details to people who are bothered to respond to this thread. 
It really is an issue of "getting good" for this case.

well, ppl like "this" allowed to get to platinum by killing others, idk o.o
I have not any problem with managing against other classes, before lvl50 also i was always happy if i got a sin cuz either way i would have won.
Still, not any problem with other classes right now, but since sins a little bit changed or idk, I just wanted some ideas. yes, some tips/ideas, yet u gave just arrogance.
I don't rly care what u think, still, i was at 1980+ rating, so I cant be that bad, can I? (rhetorical question)
Yeh, and u just proved how logical person u may be. I asked about sin -> you concluded I'm bad *** kiddo *** etc. .
and btw, just saying, whenever i put doom n bloom to a sin , he uses something resist skill or idk, then he goes hide, and i see my flower in the air running around and pumping up "Resist" ... "Resist"...."Resist"... and so on, so some way that do that.

Archived