please read the truth about ncsoft

speed79

7 hours ago, Bumlife said:

to be fair with OP, I have seen same people/group of bots doing SSP since its release. I spam report them as bot to no avail. They are still there.

[moderated content]

THE GAME STARTED TO BE LIKE A FEAST OF HACKERS AND CHEATERS, PPL LEAVING AND QUITTING, ILOVEDTHAT GAME AND I THOUGHT THIS A GAME I WILL SPEND ONTHER FEW YEARS PLAYING BUT THAT DREAM DESTROYED BYT NCSOFT.  its just a w8ing game now or bdo until something interesting comes out ,NCSOFT WANNA KNOW HOW TO RUN A GAME GO CHECK  BDO , YEAH THEY HAVE FEW GOLD SELLERS SHOUTS IN THE TOWN BUT NO HACKERS OR CHEATS PROBLEM OR VERY REARLY, well by the same time when blade and soul came out they straight away had hacks and cheats problem, wheil bdo donot suffer form that problem , why cas they care about their coustmer like they care about their revenue, NCSOFT DONT GIVE A MONKEY CRAP ABOUT ANY OF YOU GUYS ALL WHAT THEY CARE ABOUT I S WHATS IN YOUR WALLET, i for one stopped being a mug few month back ididnt spent a diem on blade and soul and i refuse to do so until they get it back on track, so all of you who fuel and supply them with money, stop been a fukin mug you want to get what you pay for and atm you getting nothing of vaule for your money

SO AGAIN ALL RISE TOGATHER LETS MAKE THEM HEAR OUR ROAR, STOP BUYING ANY THING FORM NCSOFT FOR 1 MONTH AND I PROMISE YOU YOU WILL C A MASSIVE CHANGE,IF YOU DONT YOU JUST INCARGING THEM TO KEEP IGNORING US, LETS REMIND THEM THAT THEY WORKING FOR US NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND LETS MAKE THEM REMMBER ITS US WHO SHOULD BE THIER FIRST CONCERN AND NOT THE MONEY FOR GOD SAKE WAKE UP PPL AND SMELL THE COFFE,WE CAN MAKE THEM MOVE AND DO WHAT WE WANT THEM TO DO

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎16‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 11:01 AM, speed79 said:

hi all this mite be long so hold on with me pls,

well i am 39 years old started playing mmos since i was 24 so about 15 years give or take.NEVER in my 15 years of playing and testing mmo that i ever came across such a tolarence for cheater and none responsive support like with this game, that been said this game have a lot of potential but unforuonatly you cant enjoy it on the NA or the EU serversdue to lack of support from the staff and the spread of cheats and bots. there is 2other solution for this problem since the main solution isnot availble (staff support in tracking and banning the pots or cheaters) .

solution 1:

we all stick together stop buying anything from nc soft for one month that should make them concernd and will push them into action(we all know that all wht they care about is the money)  LET THEM HEAR US ROAR AND MAKE THEM WORK FOR OUR MONEY!!

so that's a pettion for any one who agree with me pls leave your name in a comment. lets make them panic for their jobs?!!

this solution is a GARNTEE to work if you guys actually stick to it and its only ONE month  and by the way you can spend as much cash as you want on the game but you will never be able to match up with a hack or a 24/7 farming  bots!!

solution 2:

thats the one i think i will be doing,completly leave the game and play on one of the other reagions i recommend (Korean).

normaly that option is a very  extreme option due to a lot of factors ex.( localization,lagand community) but when it comes to blade and soul those factors don't realy matter that much reasons:

there is already a big English speaking player base in the other reagions,there is English patch for all the reagion which is fan based and last but not least the LAG which is i got to say i am getting hig latency here thatn i was when i played the Korean one so on that department it will make no difference, NOW lets get to the perks of going to different region which is ht ebuaty f the solution, rearly you will see bots, rearly you will see hacks, very and i mean VERY balanced game between classes.

i personaly had enough of playing against bots or hackers its annoying and frustrating, the fourm filed with posts every day bout hackers and bots with no visiable results from the staff, the games are made to chill out and enjoy couple of hours of it not to get off so angry and pissed of cas 6/10 ppl are using some kind of hack and FOR all of you who will try and dispute  what i am saying take alook at the fourm archive the proble reporting about bots and hacks is getting more not less so the problem is not solve its getting worse, please leave comment if you agree or if you need any help setting an account  on the Korean one, hope to c you all on the better side of the game and let me tell you you will notice the difference and you will enjoy the game more there, try to imagin instead of 6/10 ppl the % there is more like 1 or 2/10.

YOU DONT HAVE TO KEEP UP WITH THIS CRAP YOUR ARE A PAYING COUSTMER SO GET THE SERVICE YOU PAY FOR!!

umm.. 1) EUs bot problems are very Minor, so don't bother including them in this rant, the fact of the matter is this uproaring Problem is only in the NA, 2) Every game has bots, this games pvp design etc etc makes them MORE obvious then most games to other players though, therefore being highlighted a lot more, Play another Region if u want.. go to a Different KR Style game... Its All the Identical Shit, botters/hackers Existed ANYWHERE that the grind is Gold based, this is because its MUCH Easier to script for, Example.

in World of Warcraft what is the chances a bot will make it through a 24/10 man raid without being noticed, close to 0 this is because they cant Script for Occassional Wipes, Changes in Strategys Differences among each leader and their DPS could never be Optimal because of AoES and Uncertain Paths of the boss,

the way to kill bots in BNS?... Make Everything Important in the game Soulbound, Bind them to Raiding or things like Mushins tower, bots could not physically Survive those sorts of changes to the games play, problem with this is everyone would QQ on the grind Because now they are forced to do it instead of buying their stuff.

2 hours ago, Dray0s said:

umm.. 1) EUs bot problems are very Minor, so don't bother including them in this rant, the fact of the matter is this uproaring Problem is only in the NA, 2) Every game has bots, this games pvp design etc etc makes them MORE obvious then most games to other players though, therefore being highlighted a lot more, Play another Region if u want.. go to a Different KR Style game... Its All the Identical Shit, botters/hackers Existed ANYWHERE that the grind is Gold based, this is because its MUCH Easier to script for, Example.

in World of Warcraft what is the chances a bot will make it through a 24/10 man raid without being noticed, close to 0 this is because they cant Script for Occassional Wipes, Changes in Strategys Differences among each leader and their DPS could never be Optimal because of AoES and Uncertain Paths of the boss,

the way to kill bots in BNS?... Make Everything Important in the game Soulbound, Bind them to Raiding or things like Mushins tower, bots could not physically Survive those sorts of changes to the games play, problem with this is everyone would QQ on the grind Because now they are forced to do it instead of buying their stuff.

really!! you think  EU is not suffering from bot problem or hacking?! which server you playing on lol, man befor you even post a reply go check the fourm 80% of the posts now is about bots and hackers, never mind that log to the arena right this moment play 10 matches and count how many out of the 10 will be normal player and hwo many bots/hackers, the problem is becoming sooo bad that there is nothing els in the forum but that lol, the way things going i don't think this game gonna make it pat the 2 years mark!! its not even a year old in this reagion and ppl already quitting and the sad thing is they not quitting cas they don't like the game no, its because the neglaction and bad management of the compney that runs it, we not even getting any comments of the staff, not a single reassurance that "yeah we there , we working on it,we heard your voice!!"no its a complet black out of what they doing to counter it and i read in this post some one showed a reply from the staff saying it take along time to" investigate",i don't think you need to investigate if you caught them red handed!! man all they have to do is log in arena or ssp for 1 hour or 2 aday or and they wuld not need to investegeat any thing they all out there using very bold cheats i am sure if we player can see there cheats so do ncsoft, pls donot insult our intelligence and keep saying that you doing any effort to resolve the situation,or but me to shame and post a reply of what you actually did so far!!

if any of ncsoft realy interested they can log NOW and check arena there 4  summoner bots with hacks the flicker between hide and hit like a yoyo the 4 of them, they been there since last nite around 9pm till now ,lol and they still going strong meet them in sliver now i am meeting them in gold, great service  lol

Archived