Forums

Summoner's Bug skill--Enhanced Seed Shroud

Okman

Bots can cast sommoner's bug skill   Enhanced Seed Shroud directly, that means no CD to cast this skill .so the sommoner can stealth all the time and ressists all damage.Now give u a short video.This bug have been used on arena match,the four daily dungeons etc...U can see lots of these summoner bots everywhere in the game

https://youtu.be/j6_xTmoQkpE 

16 minutes ago, Okman said:

nobody care this?

Its 6:09 AM. Are you expecting to have 30 comments in 10m?

27 minutes ago, Okman said:

Bots can cast sommoner's bug skill   Enhanced Seed Shroud directly, that means no CD to cast this skill .so the sommoner can stealth all the time and ressists all damage.Now give u a short video.This bug have been used on arena match,the four daily dungeons etc...U can see lots of these summoner bots everywhere in the game

https://youtu.be/j6_xTmoQkpE 

Is that you doing it on the video?
I wouldn't say it's a bug but a hack.
And that player in the video looks like a bot and a scripter to me.
Running the game in windowed mode doesn't obviously make you a botter but that's how they do it tho.

Well, that explains why summoners are the most popular class in the game. I know it will reduce fps to record things, but I highly encourage everyone to start recording ssp for an hour a day and report every piece dirt you see(that means hacking summoners). Submit tickets and upload video files.

Get them banned.

Ah those bots no life bas***rds (dude I scare to insult bots cause NCSOFT gonna ban me for that) no wonder why so many scummoners in the arena now I really wonder are they having fun of this? I mean what the hell is this, they are not playing game they obviously addicted this game that's why I am calling those no life ignorants.. Can't talk more otherwise I will get banned lel

OMG  Damn robot. Very hateful. Destroy the balance of the game must be very, very severe punishment.

Such BUG, and robots. NC if not harsh treatment. It will be lost a lot of players. I have lost confidence in the game. The game was full of robots.

I really like this game, but too many games in the robot. Serious break outside the rules of the game and balance, like on the BUG. It is invincible either PVE or PVP. This is BUG robot use. Seriously affected the players of the game experience. Although I have AFK, but I will pay close attention to game information, it is hoped to restore the balance of the game to NC after these robots severe blow, so I will be back. I am looking forward to that day.

I havent seen any hackers do this yet. As other commenters have noticed these are scripters, not a bugged skill or an exploit that any user could use.

Irregardless...the amount of summoner bots to destro bots are about 1:1000. I reported at least 20 destro a day on different maps. Minimum.

On 16.4.2016 at 8:21 AM, GlowLight said:

why dont you guys understand? ncsoft is already banning bots, its a matter of time before they're all gone

You realise they will be back, as the cause of the problem isnt fixed? Banning them doesnt do anything if the cause of the bug/hack/whatever still exists.

2 hours ago, Fyk0 said:

Could ncsoft, like, change the ability if they can't prevent the abuse so sumoner bots in arena would be at least killable?

They are killable. Watch Mosh on twitch, he constantly beats them.

Archived