new heroics and dungeon finder

meinie

The dungeon design is fun and can be a challenge but can you implement some sort of punishment for people who join and then leave dungeons I spend more time in the lobby waiting for a new group than the 1 or 2 runs where you get some sort of a group, alternatively add some restriction on the heroic dungeons where you need to meet a certain weapon req to enter using the queuing system like the prior ones it has taken about 2 hours of dungeon queues to get a group to clear 1 dungeon because people just enter and leave after spending 5 minutes in the lobby inspecting gear the dungeons only take 15 minutes or so to clear but you have to wait 45 minutes to get a full group to even attempt the boss and even then people will leave mid fight because someone made a mistake with a mechanic

Can't punish leavers because there are too many bots and bads out there that can prevent you from being able to complete a dungeon.

I do agree with the weapon requirements though. It should absolutely be way higher than it is. I don't want to see sub-400AP queuing for 50 heroics.

2 hours ago, Rockbridge said:

Can't punish leavers because there are too many bots and bads out there that can prevent you from being able to complete a dungeon.

I do agree with the weapon requirements though. It should absolutely be way higher than it is. I don't want to see sub-400AP queuing for 50 heroics.

Put it up to 385ap scale for yeti. Could also work vs bots for a while.

Idk why lvl 15 spam bots can queue for Tomb of Exiles (lvl 36 purple)

Archived