NCoin - waiting for 2 and half days now

Diz987

are you kidding me!!! i actuly want to invest money into the game and it does this bulshit ...

i'm trying to buy some ncoin , i understand i have to wait 12 hours or so (not even sure here, just what i found people saying on other topics on the forum because the exact time is NOT even specify anywhere) ... i waited like over 2 days and no ncoin, and the system is simply too confusing, if you have to wait for some time to get my ncoin please put a message there when you try to get ncoin something like "your request will take 12 hours or more to complete" or a simple message like "processing!!" or "your transmission has failed try again".... i don't even know if i have to wait for the transaction to be complete or if i have to do it again cuz doesn't even shows my transaction .... only my bank account shows me the exact sum of money i wanted to use to get Ncoin is blocked meaning i can't use that money .... you kidding me .... 2 days and not even a message about my tranzition they cold have put there a option to cancel it if it takes so long ...

dealing with an overflow ... really? .... seriously? ...then when will i get my ncoin? after the event has finished and i have no need of it ?? ... what did they expected to happen if they put an event that gives players an advantage in game, this event is "buy to win thing" cuz it gives you items you can sell for a very good amount of ingame gold, they should have expected this ...  at least put a option there to cancel your transaction if it takes so long, they completely block the money i put for ncoin on my card 

All your option now is wait and wait and more wait then RAGE.

There is a guy bought NC coins and he didn't get his coins for weeks, after many emails back and forward him and the NCsoft...He still didn't get right amount of NC coins he bought so he did a charge back then NCsoft banned him forever...He's now playing BDO and seem like he very pleased with BDO.

not to mention i first Submitted a Ticket asking this problem and they simply copy paste the forum link and told me to open a topic here with this problem showing how useless the "Submit a Ticket" option is ....  lack of interest

thats some scam way to behave for company. None can have your moeny for free even if its 1 usd. I also ordered coins and didnt get them still waiting tho. I will also charge money back ofc if dont recieve it during 12 hours and idc about ban. Ncsoft is getting money so they have to get your order to you

• NCSOFT

Hi,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your NCoin purchase.

It looks like something has gone wrong along the way, if you let me know your ticket number we can help.

Thank you for your patience.

ok after i gave you my ticket number they respond saying this:
"I apologize for our previous response as we failed to address the issue you were reporting.  I was able to locate your recent purchased attempts and confirmed that they all failed.  I've re-enabled one of them to be looked at by our payment processor. You will receive an automated email with details of your order and any instructions you may need to do in order to complete a purchase within 48 hours.

Please note that it is not possible to complete your previous order from findmyorder.com. If the automated e-mail you receive is requesting to go to that website to complete your previous order, you will not be able to do this. Instead, simply attempt your purchase again from your NC Account or the game website."

i waited  a few minutes, got the email and of course it told me to go to the website www.findmyorder.com ... and yes it's NOT working ... but i don't understand how do they expect me to attempt to purchase again when they have 50 EURO from my account blocked, i can't use that money cuz i use them to order the the Ncoin that i did not receive in the first place and they are blocked until the transition is finished, please cancel the transaction at least so i can try again ... 3 and a half days has passed since i order 4000 Ncoin - 50 EUR and i did not receive them not even now with that exact sum of money blocked on my account, i don't understand how did this happen coz it's not my first time i order NCoin with the same method and card and back then i receive them instantly ...

• 4 weeks later...

Archived