We must do something, I don`t know exactly what - we should!

Can Oa

Fact is WE shouldn't need to do anything. I just want to play and have fun, with the horrible grind this game introduces at higher levels to even stay competitive that's already hard. It's a great game and I'd like to see it do well and I've already did more than enough on my part supporting the game with my wallet (more than I should have). The way NCs lack of communication and utter disrespect for their player base is really disturbing.

I haven't played every MMO out there but my fair share. I've never played one with such blatant botting and hacking going on. I mean if someone sees a hacker running around in Star Wars people get pissed. Although I've only run across a few hackers in that game since launch, maybe a dozen but that character will immediately be reported 20x by anyone seeing it and you will not see them the next day. Something I think happens here as well only it would seem they get to stay around a few weeks before anything is done. Even with video evidence. You would think this would constitute an immediate ban but it doesn't seem that way in an NCsoft game.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived