We must do something, I don`t know exactly what - we should!

Can Oa

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Hatsunya said:

Problem is not clicking them problem is this.

1 About something

2 About bots

3 About something

4 About bots

5 About bots

6 About something

7 About something

8 About bots

9 About something

10 About something

Do you think its fun to every day browse foorums through and see multiple topics about same shit? No its not.

I said there might be something usefull or something that i want to read

Yes its against forum rules go read them. Instead of making 10 threads about same go to stick with one thread and stay there.

Im not giving you advices how to play your class. Its completely possible get nice amount of SS per hour doing events as melee but yeah i can admit that its harder for melee than ranged but thats other issue.

1. So you're blaming ncsoft for faction unbalance? KK i did not know that Ncsoft chose sides for players.

2. Melee dmg output? Its fine nothing to buff its matter of skill and its not because you guys cant dish out dmg why you cant get enough prestige. Too lazy to look around from reddit but saw post there where there was dmg checks for each class. Each class was close to each other but Chi master / soulfighter what ever its called and its not out yet so problem is either at your talents, skill or something else.

3.Look another one who has spreading missinformation based on nothing. This comment is not just to defend Ncsoft actions but truth. Game is F2P botters / hackers can create more accounts than Ncsoft can ban. Top of that it does not matter what proof you guys provide Ncsoft HAS TO CONFIRM EVERYTHING BY THEMSELVES. How would you feel like that i called to police and said you were stealing money from your grandpa with picture/ video of you holding cash and based on that without any investigation or anything police would throw you to jail for 15 years. How would you feel? Yeah its completely diffrent but similar idea. Ncsoft has to treat every account as customer till they themselves confirms otherwise. Videos / pictures most likely help them but it does not mean they can just skip to the judgement without confirmation. Otherwise there COULD be unjustified bans to legit players which would be really bad. So now imagine that theres 1k reports per day about hacks / bots and there would be 10 CS going through them and it would take 15minutes per case. So yeah its not simpel as you guys think.

And if you actually spent some time researching and looking urself you would knew that they most certainly is banning hackers / botters. Thing heres that EVERY game company out there wont ban hackers / botters one by one. They monitor them / put them on flagged list which leads to banwaves. Theres been 3 banwaves in total which is 1 per month which is pretty normal or even fast paced. Some games do banwaves every 2-6 months.

Also one thing when you report one bot its more profitable to monitor it bit before banning. Why? First thing if theres multiple bots running through same ip / computer which helps them ban multiple bots instead of one. But again this consumes time and so on.

How are you supposedly evolve gear hmm lets see. Either go farm damn soulstones. 100 easy soulstones just by doing dailies. Go do arena easy soulstones almost everyday. Oh go grind SSP easy soulstones OR if that was not enough grind gold and buy everything like im doing

Still do not see the problem...

Click next page? Click about something? Do not Click about bots?

Do you think its fun to everyday try to do things and have bots interfere in that in a negative way? No, it is not.

You want to read something useful, then go read it? What are you doing here, replying to me?

And as I said, if it is against forums rules, which I know is, mods are welcome to merge threads.

No, it is not possible to get good amount(or at least the amount I got from doing injured soldiers and meteors) of soulstones per hour doing dailies, especially as a BM. Try it yourself before you further comment on this. As I said earlier, I dare you to show me one video of a BM with gears similar to mine getting 500 prestige in one event.

It is even hard for many melee classes to even complete the dailies in SSP and here you are, claiming it can be done.

1. You did not know NCSoft chose sides for players? What game were you playing? NCSoft is the one who forces us to choose the faction that is not full at the moment. Even if I did not like Cerulean, I would have still ended up in Cerulean since it did not let me choose Crimson as it was full. So, NCsoft is actually the one who decides what players choose, most of the times.

2. Melee theoretical DPS may be similar to ranged(which is not, at all, FM has way higher DPS than BM and KFM), but clearly, ranged have much more uptime since they only need to dogde red AoEs while melee needs to block/counter every single punch from a Terror. Common sense, you know.

Or are you claiming that every single melee player is bad.

Either prove to me that between a melee and a ranged, both having same AP,crit and crit damage, the melee can get more prestige points or else, do not mindlessly argue on this topic.

The only melee that comes close to FM is Sin. And still, practically, sin can not output similar DPS as FM due to iframing and all.

3. I have myself submitted video proof of a Summoner using the teleport hack at the moment. What more can we provide. I think if I provide police a video showing someone robbing the bank, police will arrest them. And clearly, it is not same as me standing with cash in my hand. So, maybe, next time you give an example, keep the scenario in mind.

But apparently, NCsoft needs to further verify. Not sure what they want to verify, but clearly, they are too incompetent to catch the hackers. Or too lazy, maybe.

I did take the time to see if NCSoft is actually banning hackers and bots. If what you say were true, I won't get friend request from the same gold sellers that I made a thread about on 5th March here -

Clearly, they are banning, right? So, I proved that they did not ban these 2. Now, can YOU prove what you claim? That they actually banned bots?

Also, what you want to say is that NCSoft is monitoring the bots. Good. They why are they not saying so. Why are they keeping quite. Also, monitoring does not mean they will monitor it for more than a month.

About farming Soulstones. That is exactly what I am trying to do. Except, the bots and hackers are stealing it from me. 100 Soulstones can not do *cricket*. Both you and I know that.

Actually, you sound funny, suggesting me exactly the things I can not do(Arena, because high latency and SSP event not as profitable because minor faction+hackers+BM). And telling me to look for alternatives on what I can do(injured soldiers and meteors) just because NCSoft does not know how to deal with hackers.

Now the next thing you would suggest me is "This game is not for you". Just don't, save your 2 seconds.

55 minutes ago, NN13 said:

Still do not see the problem...

Click next page? Click about something? Do not Click about bots?

Do you think its fun to everyday try to do things and have bots interfere in that in a negative way? No, it is not.

You want to read something useful, then go read it? What are you doing here, replying to me?

And as I said, if it is against forums rules, which I know is, mods are welcome to merge threads.

No, it is not possible to get good amount(or at least the amount I got from doing injured soldiers and meteors) of soulstones per hour doing dailies, especially as a BM. Try it yourself before you further comment on this. As I said earlier, I dare you to show me one video of a BM with gears similar to mine getting 500 prestige in one event.

It is even hard for many melee classes to even complete the dailies in SSP and here you are, claiming it can be done.

1. You did not know NCSoft chose sides for players? What game were you playing? NCSoft is the one who forces us to choose the faction that is not full at the moment. Even if I did not like Cerulean, I would have still ended up in Cerulean since it did not let me choose Crimson as it was full. So, NCsoft is actually the one who decides what players choose, most of the times.

2. Melee theoretical DPS may be similar to ranged(which is not, at all, FM has way higher DPS than BM and KFM), but clearly, ranged have much more uptime since they only need to dogde red AoEs while melee needs to block/counter every single punch from a Terror. Common sense, you know.

Or are you claiming that every single melee player is bad.

Either prove to me that between a melee and a ranged, both having same AP,crit and crit damage, the melee can get more prestige points or else, do not mindlessly argue on this topic.

The only melee that comes close to FM is Sin. And still, practically, sin can not output similar DPS as FM due to iframing and all.

3. I have myself submitted video proof of a Summoner using the teleport hack at the moment. What more can we provide. I think if I provide police a video showing someone robbing the bank, police will arrest them. And clearly, it is not same as me standing with cash in my hand. So, maybe, next time you give an example, keep the scenario in mind.

But apparently, NCsoft needs to further verify. Not sure what they want to verify, but clearly, they are too incompetent to catch the hackers. Or too lazy, maybe.

I did take the time to see if NCSoft is actually banning hackers and bots. If what you say were true, I won't get friend request from the same gold sellers that I made a thread about on 5th March here -

Clearly, they are banning, right? So, I proved that they did not ban these 2. Now, can YOU prove what you claim? That they actually banned bots?

Also, what you want to say is that NCSoft is monitoring the bots. Good. They why are they not saying so. Why are they keeping quite. Also, monitoring does not mean they will monitor it for more than a month.

About farming Soulstones. That is exactly what I am trying to do. Except, the bots and hackers are stealing it from me. 100 Soulstones can not do *cricket*. Both you and I know that.

Actually, you sound funny, suggesting me exactly the things I can not do(Arena, because high latency and SSP event not as profitable because minor faction+hackers+BM). And telling me to look for alternatives on what I can do(injured soldiers and meteors) just because NCSoft does not know how to deal with hackers.

Now the next thing you would suggest me is "This game is not for you". Just don't, save your 2 seconds.

Man you're ignorant.

Yes it can be done i've plenty of guild mates who do them as melee without problem. Seen melees getting more prestige than i've as ranged.

You say you have to dodge / block everything etc? Quess what if you dont have aggro you can just run around terror or stay behind it which removes 90% of their cleave dmg so you're left to deal with red aoes / 360 aoes. So literally only thing you have to avoid is maybe one more aoe. Also i've assassin not done SSP with it because i rolled to other class but when i was doing BW's and Terrors at lvl 45 content I HAD NO PROBLEMS whats so ever to get loot boxes from each one of them. Only thin i had problems with was that i ended up tanking it always because i had better gear than majority ppl and still have better gear on my lvl 45 assassin than majority peeps.

Arresting and giving penalty is completely diffrent. Yes video would be used as evidence in court which you clearly dont understand. Even with that video police would do their own investigation and even confirm that video is not staged. Same goes with Ncsoft ofc its not exactly same thing.

How would you feel like if i recorded 30seconds video about you running SSP with meteor and made ticket and said you were botter who farmed them 247 and at that instant you would get account locked without any investigation? Imagine how much players could abuse this. Seriously how about start thinking about issue and think it few days and maybe you realise its not as simpel as you think.

And you do realise they have to verify several things about hackers. It does not matter where you go they have to check if theres actually player named like that / server and monitor him/her bit. Its sad truth but they cannot just base their bans on what we provide because it could cause huge chance of abusing players. Yes we can clearly see when we see someone teleporting / speedhacking that thei obviously cheat but we're not same as Ncsoft. If they start banning everyone just based on our video recording what happens when someone submits report about you claiming to bot and you get urself banned? My quess is that you would be here in forums crying like little kid that you did nothing wrong and so on. Would that be fun? Most likely not.

You've not provided any proof of them not doing nothing. I cannot link sites where i get my information because information on those forums would break rules of this forums and cause me to get either forum banned or post removed. Only thing i can do is say its out there go look for it and stop being so ignorant.

Bots and hackers cause minimal dmg to you in SSP atleast when ever i do it i have no problems. Past 3 weeks i've been killed ONCE speedhacker and i spent one weekend living there and doing it all day long for 3 days so yeah.

Also ofc they dont reveal information about what methods they use to detect and determine who is bot. Thats just plain stupid to think they should reveal information that might help botters / hackers to go around. They've ALREADY stated many times that they're working on long term solution for them but this is the truth. It does not matter what they do or try bots will always be there and part of game. You, me or Ncsoft cannot do anything else but dream about perfect world where humans could fly and dolphins took over planet.

So you say that 100 soulstones per day wont help you? 100 soulstones per day = 1k in 10 days. So you're saying that you cant start upgrading with that?  And being in minor faction is your choice. You can switch your faction whenever you want. Dont blame others for your own decisions. I did not force you to join minor faction neither did NCsoft.

Because of high latency you cant do few dailies that requires nothing more to play or was there 3 win daily cant recall. Latency is not my fault and might be shitty ncsoft servers or connection but it might be you too. After i got WTFast my delays and other issues were solved so im completely fine and game is running well other than getting 20-30 fps in SSP after GG was enabled.
They actually do know how to deal with them. They ban them but you're expecting them to ban bots / hackers instantly or within one day but you're ignoring the fact that there is SO MANY OF THEM it takes alone a lot of time to go through tickets, confirming that player actualy did something wrong and even then they will file it up to flagged list and do banwaves which you dont seems to understand.

Also if you're such genius how about come up idea that removes bots in games? Make 5 suggestions and ill shoot them down and explain why they would not work.

7 hours ago, Hatsunya said:

Never said it was not problem what i said its annoying that everyone has to make new threads and spam forums with this. How about go to one thread and keep it there.

Yes every game company struggles with bots / hackers and other stuff its not something new its been there for years and years but it still does not require everyone making similar or same threads everyday which is actually annoying

Aww, Mr.NCSOFT employee sent on a damage control mission: Isolate the Resistance. Ideally, you would want for ALL complaints to be located in just one thread, but that would be unrealistic. And I love how you added that spiel on game companies, it really reeks of some sort of vague generalization stemmed from a desire to justify ones own faults as being "ok" since, well, you know...

...everyone does it

Just now, SpartanGamer said:

Aww, Mr.NCSOFT employee sent on a damage control mission: Isolate the Resistance. Ideally, you would want for ALL complaints to be located in just one thread, but that would be unrealistic. And I love how you added that spiel on game companies, it really reeks of some sort of vague generalization stemmed from a desire to justify ones own faults as being "ok" since, well, you know...

...everyone does it

It was not meant like that. I was stating fact how would you guys expect Ncsoft to do something like having bot free game when hundreds of game companies have failed and Ncsoft is not any diffrent. Never said it was OK to let them roam for free but you guys are ignoring every fact everytime and at the same time you expect to get bot/hack free game with if someone even thinks about botting gets instantly banned.

Some of you expect perfect world where nothing goes wrong and everyone poops ponies and pees sunshines and so on.

its not working,just unnistal game and play lol, 2 months and everthink fixed...This is classic ncsoft,eu/na money/demo version...this is why everyone playing moba,year 2016 and still mmo sucks,oh and i forgot,this game have no endgame,PVE ONLY,no open world pvp ( if u wanna play with 5 fps its ok ),arena against destrobots,then why people playing mmo ? if no endgame for pvp ? u have tons of item,u have 600 ap woow,u have hongmoon skills,but why ? do  you wanna fight against mobs ? everytime ? 

8 minutes ago, MangoluPasta said:

its not working,just unnistal game and play lol, 2 months and everthink fixed...This is classic ncsoft,eu/na money/demo version...this is why everyone playing moba,year 2016 and still mmo sucks,oh and i forgot,this game have no endgame,PVE ONLY,no open world pvp ( if u play with 5 fps its ok ),arena against destrobots,then why people playing mmo ? if no endgame for pvp ? u have tons of item,u have 600 ap woow,u have hongmoon skills,but why ? do  you wanna fight against mobs ? everytime ? 

Then quit if you dont enjoy the game simpel as that.

Arent we free to choose what ever we play? I've played more like 20k games of several diffrent mobas and that genre is booring as hell for me.

17 minutes ago, Hatsunya said:

It was not meant like that. I was stating fact how would you guys expect Ncsoft to do something like having bot free game when hundreds of game companies have failed and Ncsoft is not any diffrent. Never said it was OK to let them roam for free but you guys are ignoring every fact everytime and at the same time you expect to get bot/hack free game with if someone even thinks about botting gets instantly banned.

Some of you expect perfect world where nothing goes wrong and everyone poops ponies and pees sunshines and so on.

"but you guys"

I love how you differentiated "us guys" from you. This only further cements into my neurons that you are in fact a double agent working for NCSOFT. The real problem lies in the sheer amount of problems that have continued in being problems and problems that have not been addressed. If either of the former issues had been even attempted with a fix or some sort of explanation, there would be less complaints, but even then they are not without merit. Hell, even NCSOFT saying something like "Well, uhh, you guys, basically...The bots in game were sent from skynet in the future for the sole purpose of killing our playerbase", Would be much better.

*termination music*

duh dun duh duh duh...

random NCSOFT employee: "Hey brad, did they buy it?"

Brad: "Yeah...Yeah, I think they did."

random NCSOFT employee: "Sweet man. Hey, you free tonight? Wifes cooking barbeque for a little get together at my place."

Brad: "I don't....Wait...Actually. Yeah. I'm free. I'll be there at 8."

random NCSOFT employee: "sweet man, i'll see you later. "

Brad: "later man"

3 minutes ago, Hatsunya said:

Then quit if you dont enjoy the game simpel as that.

Arent we free to choose what ever we play? I've played more like 20k games of several diffrent mobas and that genre is booring as hell for me.

i still playing 3 games,Hearthstone,lol and bns,i play with my friends this is fun,but why people choose only BNS,if this game have tons of problem and no endgame pvp ? U can tell me ?

2 minutes ago, SpartanGamer said:

"but you guys"

I love how you differentiated "us guys" from you. This only further cements into my neurons that you are in fact a double agent working for NCSOFT. The real problem lies in the sheer amount of problems that have continued in being problems and problems that have not been addressed. If either of the former issues had been even attempted with a fix or some sort of explanation, there would be less complaints, but even then they are not without merit. Hell, even NCSOFT saying something like "Well, uhh, you guys, basically...The bots in game were sent from skynet in the future for the sole purpose of killing our playerbase", Would be much better.

*termination music*

duh dun duh duh duh...

random NCSOFT employee: "Hey brad, did they buy it?"

Brad: "Yeah...Yeah, I think they did."

random NCSOFT employee: "Sweet man. Hey, you free tonight? Wifes cooking barbeque for a little get together at my place."

Brad: "I don't....Wait...Actually. Yeah. I'm free. I'll be there at 8."

random NCSOFT employee: "sweet man, i'll see you later. "

Brad: "later man"

I have no ties to Ncsoft. What ever you believe it or not.

Do you seriously think that complains would go away? Lets take example.

Tomorrow they ban 1000 accounts for botting/hacking. What happens next couple of days? Another 1000 pops out and you guys cant see the diffrence. If you really wanted to know if they did something you would search it from this wonderfull place called internet and you would find reports of botters / hackers getting banned but yeah its so easy to just keep crying and not even trying to understand the problem. But hey its fine couple more weeks and more players who cry over this has gone and soon we got those players left who dont really give damn rats ass about it so we can get less threads about issue which is widely known by ncsoft

3 minutes ago, MangoluPasta said:

i still playing 3 games,Hearthstone,lol and bns,i play with my friends this is fun,but why people choose only BNS,if this game have tons of problem and no endgame pvp ? U can tell me ?

So theres no end game pvp? How so? Theres season going on get urself to rank 1. Oh wait lets see moba games has end game pvp? Oh wait its same as here. :)

1 hour ago, Hatsunya said:

Man you're ignorant.

So are you. =)

It's just that our ignorance lies in different areas. Mine lies in a problem which hardly 10 people on this Forums is facing while yours lie in a problem that majority is facing.

P.S. - Did not bother to read, keep defending NCSoft. But then again, these threads are not stopping, no matter how much you scream.

Edit - Somehow, I felt the need to read the gibberish. You do realise that no matter how much you try, THERE IS NO WAY YOU CAN RECORD A VIDEO OF ME TELEPORTING WITH A METEOR IN HAND BECAUSE I DO NOT USE THE HACK, BUT THE VIDEO I RECORDED HAD A SUMMONER TELEPORT CONSTANTLY TOWARDS A BODY, TAKE THE BODY AND TELEPORT BACK TO BASE AND IT EVEN SHOWED HOW HE TELEPORTED FROM THE CLUTCHES OF A TERROR.

Sorry, but maybe caps can make you understand, although I doubt it, given the priority of annoyance you have.

3 minutes ago, NN13 said:

So are you. =)

It's just that our ignorance lies in different areas. Mine lies in a problem which hardly 10 people on this Forums is facing while yours lie in a problem that majority is facing.

P.S. - Did not bother to read, keep defending NCSoft. But then again, these threads are not stopping, no matter how much you scream.

True that they wont stop.

Sry for being right thats not my fault. Im not defending Ncsoft alone. What they do they could do always better like any othe game company and there will always be whiny little brats where ever we got but what i said is fact like it or dont like it thats not my problem

1 minute ago, Hatsunya said:

Sry for being right thats not my fault. Im not defending Ncsoft alone. What they do they could do always better like any othe game company and there will always be whiny little brats where ever we got but what i said is fact like it or dont like it thats not my problem

Oh, the self-righteous man/woman that thinks everybody else is wrong. I pity you.

Of course you are not the only one defending NCSoft, there are about 10 or so of people like you. Everyone else? Well, they share my views. Even if we consider democracy here on the forums, you lose big time.

3 hours ago, Hatsunya said:

Dude, I am that type of person who doesn't talk shit about someone else's work. But this game is bad by all standards. You can defend it as much as you want but the amount of people who differ in this view is abysmal. Fine, the game may be working perfectly for you, maybe it was designed for your PC settings. You don't care about bots or maybe you don't have enough of them on you server (because they weren't on EU Ebon Hall either, up until recently). Fine, you know how to make money in this game, unlike the rest of us.

But the fact remains that the majority of players still faces the problem with lag, delay, stuttering, bots, hackers, NCSoft's constant greed for money and many other problems. You've said, this is not your problem and you are absolutely right about it. But if you don't have problems, then don't come here, read these threads about and from people who do have problems. Sorry to see this amount of threads about same problem annoys you but what other alternative do people have? NCSoft is totally ignoring the entire problem. I've seen their stream from yesterday, all they did was talk about their precious PvP tournament and have completely ignored any and all questions about game's stability. Tell me that's not sad and wouldn't make you angry?

I was doing SSP today, was just about to get the fallen soldier for 5 SS turn-in. I just couldn't get past the Elite Terror because he was dangerously close to the NPC. Okay, I would wait but then I witnessed a bot coming right ahead of me... No, not coming, teleporting in jumps, taking the soldier, while completely unfazed by the said Elite Terror and teleporting back to the base. Sorry, but this angered me greatly and I find it sad that you can't do jack-shit about it. Sorry but I felt disheartened and on an unequal level with a said bot. Now you might say, switch to another channel. But what's the point when there is just another bot with the same script in every other channel. People have stopped playing SSP these days on my server.

So you wanna call us incompetent? Wrong or something else? I think both me and these people have plenty of reason to complain, to rant and make as much topics on this forum about the same stuff over and over again. Hey, there's little hope left in me that mods will actually see the grave situation this game is in.

+1 But is a lost case.

The beauty of doing business with addict ppl is you can sell all the shit you want give the worst service in the world.

They still go defend yourself with the most ridiculous arguments and kiss your ass.

TL;DR:

Basically, it all about soul stones.

if soul stone plain is such a pain, why dont let bots and hackers has it.

they will  make soul stone price drop tremendously and we buy it.

we can spend more time in dungeons for gold and achievement.

22 minutes ago, Passel said:

TL;DR:

im starting to think this way.

56 minutes ago, ThePrelate said:

Dude, I am that type of person who doesn't talk shit about someone else's work. But this game is bad by all standards. You can defend it as much as you want but the amount of people who differ in this view is abysmal. Fine, the game may be working perfectly for you, maybe it was designed for your PC settings. You don't care about bots or maybe you don't have enough of them on you server (because they weren't on EU Ebon Hall either, up until recently). Fine, you know how to make money in this game, unlike the rest of us.

But the fact remains that the majority of players still faces the problem with lag, delay, stuttering, bots, hackers, NCSoft's constant greed for money and many other problems. You've said, this is not your problem and you are absolutely right about it. But if you don't have problems, then don't come here, read these threads about and from people who do have problems. Sorry to see this amount of threads about same problem annoys you but what other alternative do people have? NCSoft is totally ignoring the entire problem. I've seen their stream from yesterday, all they did was talk about their precious PvP tournament and have completely ignored any and all questions about game's stability. Tell me that's not sad and wouldn't make you angry?

I was doing SSP today, was just about to get the fallen soldier for 5 SS turn-in. I just couldn't get past the Elite Terror because he was dangerously close to the NPC. Okay, I would wait but then I witnessed a bot coming right ahead of me... No, not coming, teleporting in jumps, taking the soldier, while completely unfazed by the said Elite Terror and teleporting back to the base. Sorry, but this angered me greatly and I find it sad that you can't do jack-shit about it. Sorry but I felt disheartened and on an unequal level with a said bot. Now you might say, switch to another channel. But what's the point when there is just another bot with the same script in every other channel. People have stopped playing SSP these days on my server.

So you wanna call us incompetent? Wrong or something else? I think both me and these people have plenty of reason to complain, to rant and make as much topics on this forum about the same stuff over and over again. Hey, there's little hope left in me that mods will actually see the grave situation this game is in.

This. I've defended NCSoft for months here, I've argued with a lot of people even during the CBT, saying "they're doing everything they can", "the problems are not that bad", "it will get better". I think all of the people I discussed this with during the CBT or at launch are long gone now. I should have listened to them.

I'm done. Nope, they are not doing anything, or they are failing at everything they're doing because the game gets worse everyday. Yes, the problems are that bad, and even worse. And no, it won't get better, the game is sinking and it won't stop anytime soon. I've never seen a game in this state... I'm done trying to be really nice and trying to defend an undefendable company who doesn't give a sh*t about us. The game is dying, so at least we can try to wake NCSoft up, because they don't even seem to be aware of that.

16 minutes ago, Fael said:

This. I've defended NCSoft for months here, I've argued with a lot of people even during the CBT, saying "they're doing everything they can", "the problems are not that bad", "it will get better". I think all of the people I discussed this with during the CBT or at launch are long gone now. I should have listened to them.

I'm done. Nope, they are not doing anything, or they are failing at everything they're doing because the game gets worse everyday. Yes, the problems are that bad, and even worse. And no, it won't get better, the game is sinking and it won't stop anytime soon. I've never seen a game in this state... I'm done trying to be really nice and trying to defend an undefendable company who doesn't give a sh*t about us. The game is dying, so at least we can try to wake NCSoft up, because they don't even seem to be aware of that.

I think all it would take is NCsoft sending a ticket in and it would solve some problems.

THe main isue with SSP and grand harvest is that there are a few channels and at the times i play all the channels are full.

Some action should have been done immediately, but maint cycles pass and nothing is done GH is still an awfull instance because

it is overcrowded and the client freezes up. SSP is the same way too many ppl and it makes the client suffer.  All they need to do is Get

someone in Korea to send them a patch that opens up more channels of SSP And GH.

Hacks are a issue that can be delt with. If Blizzard was working on this game there would be server checks so that SUM cant hack and have infinite

CC resist and Infinite damage resist, or ppl cant speed hack and take all the injured soldiers, and meterors.

Why isnt there a good way in this system to type in the chat

/reportboter "xxxxxxxxxx

/votepartykick "xxxxxxxxx

/reporthacker "xxxxxxxxx

If these tools are in the system NCSoft could take some time in the news section to inform that this stuff is in the client?

NcSoft needs to work on their PR game too If they are doing something to fix these things they should post about it in the news or in the forums.

1 hour ago, Passel said:

TL;DR:

Go play on TW for a month and see for yourself the outcome of that.

best thing you can do is quiting.  there will always be people pay hundreds of money into game. i saw some people from my guild paid 500+ dollars just for the keys, also some of my friends spend 1000+ dollars total into game. just quit because things are always will be same

3 hours ago, ManurhinMr73 said:

Dunno why there are so many shills defending this but not even the forums are safe (I never see another game with a big problem like this, It's really sad) 
Fist time playing with NCSoft and I must say: Wow...

unwk9wS.png

My first time playing a game under them as well.

Of all the gaming forums I've been on I have never seen an official forum for a game getting raped so hard for so long. Where is the lube?

Archived