We must do something, I don`t know exactly what - we should!

Can Oa

You are kidding ;)

i report the some bots every single day and the some bost are there maybe 10 days or more :) if u think report shit do something u are wrong :)

And .. speadhackers i cant select them with ESC so i cant report. Somethimes they kill me and i dont see from where , i cant see who kill me just i die for 1,2 seconds from machine gun and noone around me!

You are kidding ;)

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Hatsunya said:

Never said it was not problem what i said its annoying that everyone has to make new threads and spam forums with this. How about go to one thread and keep it there.

Yes every game company struggles with bots / hackers and other stuff its not something new its been there for years and years but it still does not require everyone making similar or same threads everyday which is actually annoying

How about you just ignore this type of threads? Easy solution. I mean, seriously, who do you think you are to tell people to stop complaining about something that is ruining their gaming experience?

You don't care about bots, very well. But those who face problems WILL post about it. So, it is better for you to keep that in mind instead of going into every "such" thread and saying that "NCSoft is trying". No, time for trying is over. It is time to act.

Similar to OP, I can live with every other problem with this game, but I can not live with bots and speed-hackers stealing my "injured soldiers" and "meteors". Because being a BM with high latency, these are the major source of Soulstones for me. I can not do prestige farm because 30+ FMs, WLs and Summoners rip the bosses into pieces and I barely get 10 prestige points. Moreover, more often than not, speed-hackers kill us and steal our prestige.

Im letting my sub expire and im not spending another cent on the game, as a founder im honestly disappointed.

With the release of soulstone plains i reported a speedhacker, everyday.

After a week i sent in a ticket.

I updated said ticket with absolute proof.

5 minutes ago i die to the same level 46 speedhacker with a *cricket*ing machine gun while carrying 270 prestige, not only that but i lose contribution for the boss because, oh yeah he killed everyone who could have rez'd me.

At this point the "expansion" is a waste of time to try do the content in since the majority of it is exactly what the speed hackers are getting away with, want the first aid quest? not happening, want the meteorites? not happening, want to save up prestige to buy soulstone pouches........ LOL.

Yeah im done paying for this.

4 hours ago, Fael said:

I would be really interested in the percentage of founders renewing their premium sub. I know I won't renew it for a while and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one... 

You can count me as one.

3 hours ago, majestytgo said:

Or just stop playing the game alltogheter.

Yeah, BnS is on F2P mode for me ATM, and it will be until hacks/bots are gone. Been playing BDO, even tho it is a very different game, but at least I have not encountered any BOTs or Hacks there. BDO actually encourages you do AFK playing and earn income, so everyone *is* a bot. LOL.

29 minutes ago, NN13 said:

How about you just ignore this type of threads? Easy solution. I mean, seriously, who do you think you are to tell people to stop complaining about something that is ruining their gaming experience?

You don't care about bots, very well. But those who face problems WILL post about it. So, it is better for you to keep that in mind instead of going into every "such" thread and saying that "NCSoft is trying". No, time for trying is over. It is time to act.

Similar to OP, I can live with every other problem with this game, but I can not live with bots and speed-hackers stealing my "injured soldiers" and "meteors". Because being a BM with high latency, these are the major source of Soulstones for me. I can not do prestige farm because 30+ FMs, WLs and Summoners rip the bosses into pieces and I barely get 10 prestige points. Moreover, more often than not, speed-hackers kill us and steal our prestige.

Would be great idea unless every time i come to check forums theres section of forums flooded by this which is far more annoying than bot here and there. Theres now and then usefull threads but its starting to get annoying when every other thread is new one about bots if you want to complain about them then go do it on one thread.

Also its against forum rules to do multiple threads about same issue..

Why do you even bother with injured soldiers / meteors? Waste of time compared to event. If you cant get prestige its either because you're running with horrible gear which should not be case. You can easily reach 450 AP or so. And top of that you might be doing wrong things at SSP. Im getting like 500-600 prestige per event if im doing it.

36 minutes ago, Hatsunya said:

Would be great idea unless every time i come to check forums theres section of forums flooded by this which is far more annoying than bot here and there. Theres now and then usefull threads but its starting to get annoying when every other thread is new one about bots if you want to complain about them then go do it on one thread.

Also its against forum rules to do multiple threads about same issue..

Why do you even bother with injured soldiers / meteors? Waste of time compared to event. If you cant get prestige its either because you're running with horrible gear which should not be case. You can easily reach 450 AP or so. And top of that you might be doing wrong things at SSP. Im getting like 500-600 prestige per event if im doing it.

Don't click when you see such thread? I do not get all the fuss about what others' are posting.

As for annoyance - Different definition for different person. While thread spam are more annoying to you, bots are more annoying to others.

As for "other useful threads", what is there to post about? There is nothing to give feedback about, mainly since new mechanisms and balance won't be implemented here unless our Korean counterpart says so. Suggestions about optimizations is met with same fate as this one. Suggestions to make melee class better is met with people asking to re-roll FM or WL. Really, I do not find anything important to post about, which is more important than the bot invasion going on. I would rather read people complaining than having the first 2 pages filled with Korean bot spam.

If it is against the forums rules, mods are free to merge or are they too busy? Also, busy in what? Calculating Trove revenue, maybe....

Because I am a BM with 200ms latency and I am on the minor faction on my server, so our faction does like one run a day if we are lucky. Also, it wasn't a waste of time when I got an average of 100 SS in an hour. That was enough for me. Now, I get less than 40.

As for gears, I have 497AP, 50%+ crit chance and 195% crit damage.

And I know, you will give me 2 suggestion -

1. Re-roll ranged class. - I did. I started an FM. And no, I am not switching to FM. It is one of the most boring "pew pew" I have done in a game.

2. Switch faction - Nope. I like cerulean faction. And I am staying. Just because NC can not balance factions does not mean I have to change mine.

As for getting 500 prestige, show me one video where a BM with similar gears as mine is getting 500 prestige, I dare you.

Basically -

1. NC won't work to balance faction imbalance because according to them, it is working as intended. (So, can't do SSP event that much).

2. NC won't buff melee damage output, don't know why. And know, do not lecture me on how ranged class also faces problems, I played an FM and I know. I could easily solo things I never could with BM. (Can't get enough prestige).

3. NC won't ban bots and hackers even after numerous people have created support ticket with video proof. (Can't do Injured soldiers and meteors).

So, how am I going to evolve gear which needs thousands of soulstones?

- We can play with bad optimization (many people may not already left)- Not much can be done old servers
- We can play with PVE bots around (many people may not already left)- Not as bad as it was before, yes it's still bad but every game will always have bots as people keep buying gold. All they can do is ban them, but they will always come back
- We can play with bots arena (many people may not already left)- 100% better than it was
- We can play with destroyed economy of the game (many people may not already left)- idk about destroyed seems pretty easy to make gold...
- We can play with gold seller spam (many people may not already left)- 100% better than it was...

3 minutes ago, Pew Pew said:

- We can play with bad optimization (many people may not already left)- Not much can be done old servers
- We can play with PVE bots around (many people may not already left)- Not as bad as it was before, yes it's still bad but every game will always have bots as people keep buying gold. All they can do is ban them, but they will always come back
- We can play with bots arena (many people may not already left)- 100% better than it was
- We can play with destroyed economy of the game (many people may not already left)- idk about destroyed seems pretty easy to make gold...
- We can play with gold seller spam (many people may not already left)- 100% better than it was...

Prove it that it is "100% better".

Because my ingame experience says otherwise.

1 hour ago, Hatsunya said:

But they're doing something. They've banned them and kept banning them but quess what game is f2p so botters can create 1000 accounts at the time ncsoft manages to ban 100 of them. So what do you expect? You guys dont realise its not they're not doing anything they cant beat them thats fact.

What do you care about if theres bots running around in SSP and carrying meteors or corpses? They do that and you do event for soulstones. Only thing that comes remotely annoying is speedhacker with machine gun otherwise everything else is so what they're there and let them be / press report and leave them be. They will get flagged and banned eventually.

I have not encountered single bot past 5-6 days of playing. Though im grinding dungeons so dont have to see them but if i went to certain locations i could spot many of them but i dont care they dont bother me or cause harm to me. Im doing my own stuff and playing for myself. If i see bot here and there i report it and leave it to that.

You don't really understand, do you? They have Gameguard up and running, jet, bots come in, more and more, ever since that PoS has been reenabled. It's supposed to be an anti-cheat, anti-bot system. What does it do? Ruins the game for the rest of players. We report bots and hackers. Even more come in.

So no, please, forgive me if I remain unconvinced. What little they are doing (if anything at all) is nowhere near enough. Their anti-cheat system is non-existent. Bots are swarming the game. These kinds of problems are solved in alpha and beta, not when people are already playing the game. Sorry to say this, but the game is one big sorry excuse for a game atm. They have rushed everything, they probably haven't tested nowhere near what they should've and I really don't know what their employees are doing at GameGuard but that product is like a sinking ship.

As for SSP. Yeah, I do the event almost every day. But guess what? I still lack SS for things I'd like to do on my gear. Because, guess what?! They have incorporated SS into every *cricket*ing aspect of this game! Wanna do professions? Soulstones. Wanna do gem transmutes? Solustones. Wanna do any sort of guild crafting? Whoa! You'll need a ton of Soulstones. I need to take a crap. Well, that's gonna cost you Soulstones. Good thing they haven't implemented Soulstones as a form of payment for Windstriding. Pretty much, every piece of Soulstone is needed and bots are making it harder because they use dirty and cheap tricks to gather them. And no one is trying to stop them.

Personally, I find this game less and less appealing with every passing day. What with the games inherent concept and progression, what with gold being hard to come by without a lot of grinding. What with bugs, bots and hackers. What with lags and overall bad optimization. The story is amazing, the setting is beautiful but bad management and engine behind the entire game make it really bad. It's sad because the idea is very good...

11 minutes ago, Pew Pew said:

100% better, eh? See below...xD

4 minutes ago, SergiuG said:

Screenshot_160415_000.jpg

Thanks for the screenshot. =P

2 minutes ago, Zuzu said:

Chinese farmers =/= Bots.

Probably one of the reasons they avoid getting banned.

Then, my friend, you do not know what bots are...

Edit - And then there is this forum, is NC going to fix anything? Like ANYTHING? How can my reply to someone's quote be above that original post...

8 minutes ago, Pew Pew said:

Got first one right. Second. Not as bad as before? Yeah, it's worse than before. And I play games for 10 years or so and never have I ever seen this high and amount of bots in a game. I guess every self-respecting company actually invests some money into their prevention systems. Once again, a bot here and there is fine but bots doing their runs on every channel? Nope. Third, I actually agree with. There aren't many bots in arena. There are hackers, though, or so I've heard. Fourth, yeah it is easy to make gold for people who have been there since the beginning because they get richer with every new content update while the rest of us struggle. Besides, just take a look at crafting/gathering system and everything is clear. Fifth. What to say about this? My ingame experience is completely different.

Yeah! Let's get 5% or less of the actual community to stop playing the game!

In all seriousness, they are doing what they can it seems.

1. Optimization - Can't say much since I've never been affected by this.

2. PvE bots - These don't even do anything to effect your gameplay unless they are the ones that come into dungeon lobby and tried to get carried. But it's less than what it was before.

3. Arena Bots - Less than what it was before. Last season I went from Bronze to Plat in 30 matches with only playing 5 real players. This season, haven't ran into 1 bot over 20~25 matches.

4. Destroyed Economy - Please tell me what part is destroyed because I see nothing wrong with it.

5. Gold spammers - This is a problem for majority of F2P games. You can just block them and move on. If this is seriously ruining your gameplay experience then I'm pretty amazed at your attention span.

Mind you, I'm not saying everything is perfect and NCsoft is doing everything perfectly but it's better than what it was a month or so ago.

7 minutes ago, SergiuG said:

Screenshot_160415_000.jpg

Chinese farmers =/= Bots.

Probably one of the reasons they avoid getting banned.

13 minutes ago, NN13 said:

Prove it that it is "100% better".

Because my ingame experience says otherwise.

I've been here since the start of the game...

used to be sooooo many spammers that I couldn't even block them fast enough and had to just turn off my chat for days and days before they would fix it, and once they fixed it they would come back in TROVES which made me turn it off again... I have not had to turn off my chat anymore sooo 100% better.

PvP I would run into 90% bots each match now I'm fighting players the majority of the time which is a lot better

Bots they where a lot worse heck as soon as a group got banned 3 more would pop up in every channel.. now they are contained in 2 channels max thankfully.

so yep it's better

2 minutes ago, Zuzu said:

1. Optimization - Can't say much since I've never been affected by this.

2. PvE bots - These don't even do anything to effect your gameplay unless they are the ones that come into dungeon lobby and tried to get carried. But it's less than what it was before.

4. Destroyed Economy - Please tell me what part is destroyed because I see nothing wrong with it.

1. You're one of the lucky ones then!

2. Oh they are affecting your gameplay. Maybe not in early stages of the game but later on...

4. Crafting and gathering are completely destroyed. Not player's or bots fault but they are bad by design. Since they have already implemented this system in the game, it would be nice if we could actually make some money with it. It doesn't have to be pretty penny (alas, that should be reserved for masters of AH) but at least enough to help go through with equipment upgrade.

5 minutes ago, Pew Pew said:

used to be sooooo many spammers that I couldn't even block them fast enough and had to just turn off my chat for days and days before they would fix it, and once they fixed it they would come back in TROVES which made me turn it off again... I have not had to turn off my chat anymore sooo 100% better.

PvP I would run into 90% bots each match now I'm fighting players the majority of the time which is a lot better

Bots they where a lot worse heck as soon as a group got banned 3 more would pop up in every channel.. now they are contained in 2 channels max thankfully.

so yep it's better

What godly server are you playing on? Because I play on Ebon Hall EU and witnessed bots taking up to 6 channels in Scorching Sands (I was like what?!), doing their scheming in all 4-5 channels in SSP and few days ago I witnessed them doing killing for daily quests in Silverfrost Mountains. Killing raptors and barabrians there.

5 minutes ago, ThePrelate said:

2. Oh they are affecting your gameplay. Maybe not in early stages of the game but later on...

4. Crafting and gathering are completely destroyed. Not player's or bots fault but they are bad by design. Since they have already implemented this system in the game, it would be nice if we could actually make some money with it. It doesn't have to be pretty penny (alas, that should be reserved for masters of AH) but at least enough to help go through with equipment upgrade.

What godly server are you playing on? Because I play on Ebon Hall EU and witnessed bots taking up to 6 channels in Scorching Sands (I was like what?!), doing their scheming in all 4-5 channels in SSP and few days ago I witnessed them doing killing for daily quests in Silverfrost Mountains. Killing raptors and barabrians there.

idk about low level areas I never go there no reason 2

silverfrost is usually made up of jerk players/clan groups for me.

I've seen a few bots, but nothing to go OMG about

I still enjoy the game and am not affected by a HUGE amount by the problems the game has...

But I've played many MMOS so I'm used to all this junk there will always be bots/spammers/theifs/jerks/pervs/ect sooooo don't really hurt my game play..

sucks that it does for you, but personally for me it will not keep me from playing as it's not considered out of control yet.. this is average

13 minutes ago, NN13 said:

Then, my friend, you do not know what bots are...

Edit - And then there is this forum, is NC going to fix anything? Like ANYTHING? How can my reply to someone's quote be above that original post...

Gotta love the forums.

Anyways, I know what bots are.

Those are actual players though which helps them avoid getting banned by actually communicating with each other and doing non-suspicious activities from time to time.

I'm well aware of them since I do hang out in Misty woods pretty often and have been watching them.

7 minutes ago, ThePrelate said:

2. Only other place I've seen bots have been in Ch1 E.Fleet(at least on my server at least). They used to go into the 4 Lv45 blue dungeons through cross server but haven't seen much since the Silverfrost patch.

4. Sadly I can agree with that since after Lv3 most of the items that need to be crafted require soulstones and potentially doesn't make it easy for most people. But even with that, it really doesn't destroy the economy since you are still easily obtaining gold. Crafting/Gathering would be a nice option for another way of getting income but you're still making a definite amount of gold from doing your daily quests.

22 minutes ago, Pew Pew said:

so yep it's better

I have been here since 23rd January, playing several hours every single day and for me, it has gotten worse, much much worse.

As for older problems, I still can not block those 2 effing bots friend requests.

I do not know about Arena, as I stopped doing that, thanks to sudden lag spikes that ruin it.

Other parts - SSP, Misty woods, dungeons, cross-server lobby, low level areas, every single area has bot-trains, running around.

Fun fact, I play on Angler's Watch, EU, which is one of the low population servers. I can not imagine what is the condition of high population servers.

So, do not base your posts on only your experience. Just because it less for you does not mean it is the same for everyone.

9 minutes ago, Zuzu said:

Gotta love the forums.

Anyways, I know what bots are.

Those are actual players though which helps them avoid getting banned by actually communicating with each other and doing non-suspicious activities from time to time.

I'm well aware of them since I do hang out in Misty woods pretty often and have been watching them.

Dude, they are bots. Not players. Clearly.

They follow a specific path, do specific jobs and do not retaliate if I attack them.

Just now, NN13 said:

So, do not base your posts on only your experience. Just because it less for you does not mean it is the same for everyone.

They follow a specific path, do specific jobs and do not retaliate if I attack them.

Yeah, no.

They do attack anyone that's attacking them.

If one summoner starts attacking, the rest will follow. Seems like you haven't been in Misty woods long enough to actually test it out.

But I should add that it's on my server that they are doing this since I don't know which one you play on.

2 minutes ago, NN13 said:

I have been here since 23rd January, playing several hours every single day and for me, it has gotten worse, much much worse.

As for older problems, I still can not block those 2 effing bots friend requests.

I do not know about Arena, as I stopped doing that, thanks to sudden lag spikes that ruin it.

Other parts - SSP, Misty woods, dungeons, cross-server lobby, low level areas, every single area has bot-trains, running around.

Fun fact, I play on Angler's Watch, EU, which is one of the low population servers. I can not imagine what is the condition of high population servers.

"So, do not base your posts on only your experience. Just because it MORE for you does not mean it is the same for everyone."

Same for you :)

Just now, Zuzu said:

Yeah, no.

They do attack anyone that's attacking them.

If one summoner starts attacking, the rest will follow. Seems like you haven't been in Misty woods long enough to actually test it out.

But I should add that it's on my server that they are doing this since I don't know which one you play on.

Then, maybe it is different for your server. It is what I said in Angler's Watch, EU.

Just now, Pew Pew said:

"So, do not base your posts on only your experience. Just because it less for you does not mean it is the same for everyone."

Same for you :)

Not exactly. Did you see any post from my side saying "No, there are 100% more bots" in general sense? As in saying, that every single user is experiencing more bots? NO.

But you did. You said that there are 100% less chat spam in the general sense.

I would not have quoted you in the first place if you said something like "I am now experiencing less bots and chat spam". Instead, you decided to speak for everyone.

Moreover, if you are experiencing less bots and spam, what are you doing in this thread anyway?

59 minutes ago, NN13 said:

Don't click when you see such thread? I do not get all the fuss about what others' are posting.

As for annoyance - Different definition for different person. While thread spam are more annoying to you, bots are more annoying to others.

As for "other useful threads", what is there to post about? There is nothing to give feedback about, mainly since new mechanisms and balance won't be implemented here unless our Korean counterpart says so. Suggestions about optimizations is met with same fate as this one. Suggestions to make melee class better is met with people asking to re-roll FM or WL. Really, I do not find anything important to post about, which is more important than the bot invasion going on. I would rather read people complaining than having the first 2 pages filled with Korean bot spam.

If it is against the forums rules, mods are free to merge or are they too busy? Also, busy in what? Calculating Trove revenue, maybe....

Because I am a BM with 200ms latency and I am on the minor faction on my server, so our faction does like one run a day if we are lucky. Also, it wasn't a waste of time when I got an average of 100 SS in an hour. That was enough for me. Now, I get less than 40.

As for gears, I have 497AP, 50%+ crit chance and 195% crit damage.

And I know, you will give me 2 suggestion -

1. Re-roll ranged class. - I did. I started an FM. And no, I am not switching to FM. It is one of the most boring "pew pew" I have done in a game.

2. Switch faction - Nope. I like cerulean faction. And I am staying. Just because NC can not balance factions does not mean I have to change mine.

As for getting 500 prestige, show me one video where a BM with similar gears as mine is getting 500 prestige, I dare you.

Basically -

1. NC won't work to balance faction imbalance because according to them, it is working as intended. (So, can't do SSP event that much).

2. NC won't buff melee damage output, don't know why. And know, do not lecture me on how ranged class also faces problems, I played an FM and I know. I could easily solo things I never could with BM. (Can't get enough prestige).

3. NC won't ban bots and hackers even after numerous people have created support ticket with video proof. (Can't do Injured soldiers and meteors).

So, how am I going to evolve gear which needs thousands of soulstones?

Problem is not clicking them problem is this.

1 About something

2 About bots

3 About something

4 About bots

5 About bots

6 About something

7 About something

8 About bots

9 About something

10 About something

Do you think its fun to every day browse foorums through and see multiple topics about same shit? No its not.

I said there might be something usefull or something that i want to read

Yes its against forum rules go read them. Instead of making 10 threads about same go to stick with one thread and stay there.

Im not giving you advices how to play your class. Its completely possible get nice amount of SS per hour doing events as melee but yeah i can admit that its harder for melee than ranged but thats other issue.

1. So you're blaming ncsoft for faction unbalance? KK i did not know that Ncsoft chose sides for players.

2. Melee dmg output? Its fine nothing to buff its matter of skill and its not because you guys cant dish out dmg why you cant get enough prestige. Too lazy to look around from reddit but saw post there where there was dmg checks for each class. Each class was close to each other but Chi master / soulfighter what ever its called and its not out yet so problem is either at your talents, skill or something else.

3.Look another one who has spreading missinformation based on nothing. This comment is not just to defend Ncsoft actions but truth. Game is F2P botters / hackers can create more accounts than Ncsoft can ban. Top of that it does not matter what proof you guys provide Ncsoft HAS TO CONFIRM EVERYTHING BY THEMSELVES. How would you feel like that i called to police and said you were stealing money from your grandpa with picture/ video of you holding cash and based on that without any investigation or anything police would throw you to jail for 15 years. How would you feel? Yeah its completely diffrent but similar idea. Ncsoft has to treat every account as customer till they themselves confirms otherwise. Videos / pictures most likely help them but it does not mean they can just skip to the judgement without confirmation. Otherwise there COULD be unjustified bans to legit players which would be really bad. So now imagine that theres 1k reports per day about hacks / bots and there would be 10 CS going through them and it would take 15minutes per case. So yeah its not simpel as you guys think.

And if you actually spent some time researching and looking urself you would knew that they most certainly is banning hackers / botters. Thing heres that EVERY game company out there wont ban hackers / botters one by one. They monitor them / put them on flagged list which leads to banwaves. Theres been 3 banwaves in total which is 1 per month which is pretty normal or even fast paced. Some games do banwaves every 2-6 months.

Also one thing when you report one bot its more profitable to monitor it bit before banning. Why? First thing if theres multiple bots running through same ip / computer which helps them ban multiple bots instead of one. But again this consumes time and so on.

How are you supposedly evolve gear hmm lets see. Either go farm damn soulstones. 100 easy soulstones just by doing dailies. Go do arena easy soulstones almost everyday. Oh go grind SSP easy soulstones OR if that was not enough grind gold and buy everything like im doing

5 minutes ago, NN13 said:

Then, maybe it is different for your server. It is what I said in Angler's Watch, EU.

Not exactly. Did you see any post from my side saying "No, there are 100% more bots" in general sense? As in saying, that every single user is experiencing more bots? NO.

But you did. You said that there are 100% less chat spam in the general sense.

I would not have quoted you in the first place if you said something like "I am now experiencing less bots and chat spam". Instead, you decided to speak for everyone.

Moreover, if you are experiencing less bots and spam, what are you doing in this thread anyway?

Never said I was speaking for everyone how did you get that? You do know everything everyone types is from personal experience right? Even your belief that they are worse that is YOUR personal experience.

That's a bummer you feel that way, but that is not everyone view on it. Also why do you care so much to keep replying the last post you quoted was basically a end of conversation lol, but if you want to keep saying stuff feel free lol.

Moreover, I can post on any thread that I want to post on :)

Feel free to reply, but for me the conversation between you and I has ran it's course.

Archived