We must do something, I don`t know exactly what - we should!

Can Oa

We must do something, I don`t know exactly what - we should!

- We can play with bad optimization (many people may not already left)
- We can play with PVE bots around (many people may
not already left)
- We can play with bots arena (many people may
not already left)
- We can play with destroyed economy of the game (many people may
not already left)
- We can play with gold seller spam (many people may
not already left)

BUT we cant play with BOTS and SPEEDHACKERS in Soulstone plains this is enough!!!

We must do something :

- stop login for some time

- stop playing and stay in City and cry in chat but not playing

- stop buy NCoin

Suggest something you please

or STOP something idk what but something what NCSOFT They can see and feel

I know that many people want to play (I want) and dont want to stop playing or to buy things with Ncoin but we have to do something.
This is no longer dependent !!!
I know that you want play, but would rather stay alone with bots.
Believe me we have to do something!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, the founder pack's premium period is over apparently. 

I would be really interested in the percentage of founders renewing their premium sub. I know I won't renew it for a while and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one... 

5 minutes ago, Fael said:

Well, the founder pack's premium period is over apparently. 

I would be really interested in the percentage of founders renewing their premium sub. I know I won't renew it for a while and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one... 

You're right, you're not the only one man. I also didn't renew my sub after my 3 months founder pack ended. There's no more reason to dump anymore money into this game and company in general. These last couple month will be the cash grab period and the game will slowly die. Most of my clan mate who bought the 1 year subscription when it first came out are not even logging on anymore. Consider they have around 1 year and 3 month worth of subscription, they see no purpose of continuing. A clan of 60 people yeah, 1-2 people on max a day. And this is a clan from Alpha + CBT test.

18 minutes ago, Hatsunya said:

Stop making similar threads everyday because its already more annoying than bots / hackers in game. Atleast with them i dont have to see 10000x threads popping everyday

if you see such threads it only means that there is a serious problem and people feel helpless. What else can we do? NCSoft apparently doesn't give siht about it. Yday I had a hard time finishing some easy blue dung on my alt because 4 out of 6 party members were bots. SSP farming is pointless at this moment and I am not talking about low fps and lag. 

4 minutes ago, Bartas said:

if you see such threads it only means that there is a serious problem and people feel helpless. What else can we do? NCSoft apparently doesn't give siht about it. Yday I had a hard time finishing some easy blue dung on my alt because 4 out of 6 party members were bots. SSP farming is pointless at this moment and I am not talking about low fps and lag. 

Never said it was not problem what i said its annoying that everyone has to make new threads and spam forums with this. How about go to one thread and keep it there.

Yes every game company struggles with bots / hackers and other stuff its not something new its been there for years and years but it still does not require everyone making similar or same threads everyday which is actually annoying

Or just stop playing the game alltogheter. Thats what i did, just like you said : i've put up with the bots, bad optimization, crashes, dc-es, errors, bugs, even curency exchange but this p2w rng boxes put the icing on the cake. Im done, tried to open the eyes of ppl on this companies greed and how they dont care 1 bit what anybody in the community has to say. They ignore all the complains about the state of the game and proceed to just cashgrab their way with this game. All my posts on this forum and reddit were deleted by mods even though not 1 rule was broken. They censore every bad thing you say about this game. I love the game, just ncsoft ruined it for me. I hope in the future ppl will see that the launch of this game in the west was purely and solely to get money and that is it.

With that being said, bye

Agree, I would stay in one thread and post my opinions/experience but we all know what happens with long lasting threads - they get closed due to off topic shitstorm or important things get burriend under a crapton of useless info and moaning. 

Anyway, repetitive threads are, sadly, the best way to force someone important to write a reply. OFC we all know whatever they write will be just PR crap but ppeople wouldn't feel so ignored as they do now.

26 minutes ago, Farrangis said:

You're right, you're not the only one man. I also didn't renew my sub after my 3 months founder pack ended. There's no more reason to dump anymore money into this game and company in general. These last couple month will be the cash grab period and the game will slowly die. Most of my clan mate who bought the 1 year subscription when it first came out are not even logging on anymore. Consider they have around 1 year and 3 month worth of subscription, they see no purpose of continuing. A clan of 60 people yeah, 1-2 people on max a day. And this is a clan from Alpha + CBT test.

i will also not renew my sub.

8 minutes ago, Hatsunya said:

Never said it was not problem what i said its annoying that everyone has to make new threads and spam forums with this. How about go to one thread and keep it there.

Yes every game company struggles with bots / hackers and other stuff its not something new its been there for years and years but it still does not require everyone making similar or same threads everyday which is actually annoying

If a topic does not help to change something, let's have two.
If two topics dont help to change something, let's have five.
If five topics dont help to change something, let's ten.
If ten topics dont help to change something, let a hundred.
If a hundred topics dont help to change anything, let all topics are about it.

If that not helping what next...

7 minutes ago, Shukran said:

basically better be a forum spambot than a smart human?

Right now you're a spammer here. If you cant say something about the topic just do not say anything (smart human)

or you want to be another spam , the reason for closing the topics due oftopic.

36 minutes ago, Can Oa said:

If a topic does not help to change something, let's have two.
If two topics dont help to change something, let's have five.
If five topics dont help to change something, let's ten.
If ten topics dont help to change something, let a hundred.
If a hundred topics dont help to change anything, let all topics are about it.

If that not helping what next...

Multiple topics about same thing wont make them work faster it just annoying as hell. Ncsoft been aware of bot issue for few months and been working solution and bannin botters but many of you dont seem to understand theres no solution that makes game bot free which you guys obviously want. Actually all of us wish that game did not have bots / hackers but that is not simply possible.

3 minutes ago, Can Oa said:

Right now you're a spammer here. If you cant say something about the topic just do not say anything (smart human)

or you want to be another spam , the reason for closing the topics due oftopic.

funny because your previous post had the similar weigh in the conversation

2 minutes ago, Can Oa said:

Something about topic?

i agree with the user who talk about flooding the forum. reading this kind of thread every single day is boring and make me feel that the OP is not smart. because he even didnt read the forum, just came here to spam the uselessness on it

10 minutes ago, Shukran said:

i agree with the user who talk about flooding the forum. reading this kind of thread every single day is boring and make me feel that the OP is not smart. because he even didnt read the forum, just came here to spam the uselessness on it

so nothing about topic ...

i dont see - creative topic only cry topic...

i speak we to do somthing no just cry cry ... 2 months we already cry NCSOFT TO DO SOMETHING and nothing change - SO IS TIME WE TO DO SOMETHING!

it is like someone who shout "we must stop the war" on facebook.

even if there were 100k players on forum, there are about 2kk playing just in EU/NA, then there is KR, RU, JP...game is already molre than 4years old. years in which NCSoft got tons of money.

they dont really need our bless to go on in the gaming industry. maybe..just maybe...if there were no plauyers in the betas/release, they would understand their bad developing of the game.

it is easier that players,who thinks you are right, go to play BnS, than they are going to delete. 100 players left? cute. there were players who spent 1k€ already in the game.

probably(probably) the ones who leave are the free users.

hence , all in all, this is that kind of thread s that wont change anything. because the average 20-30years old that plays BnS doesnt care about "politic"

1 minute ago, Shukran said:

even if there were 100k players on forum, there are about 2kk playing just in EU/NA, then there is KR, RU, JP...game is already molre than 4years old. years in which NCSoft got tons of money.

they dont really need our bless to go on in the gaming industry. maybe..just maybe...if there were no plauyers in the betas/release, they would understand their bad developing of the game.

it is easier that players,who thinks you are right, go to play BnS, than they are going to delete. 100 players left? cute. there were players who spent 1k€ already in the game.

hence , all in all, this is that kind of thread s that wont change anything. because the average 20-30years old that plays BnS doesnt care about "politic"

Ok i undurstand u (we cant do nothing) but we can.

IS TIME WE TO DO SOMETHING!

34 minutes ago, Hatsunya said:

Multiple topics about same thing wont make them work faster it just annoying as hell. Ncsoft been aware of bot issue for few months and been working solution and bannin botters but many of you dont seem to understand theres no solution that makes game bot free which you guys obviously want. Actually all of us wish that game did not have bots / hackers but that is not simply possible.

I think I speak on behalf of more people when I say that we don't want a bot-free game. Just you know, a game where I don't have to watch bots in every single place I go. I too gave up farming SSP for SS because it's full on bots either running constantly to one quarry from a base and vice versa, or speedhack around the entire area. In fact, just yesterday, I was trying to farm SS there and this bot just speedhacks around so fast the game doesn't even know where to put him and leaves instead just an image of said bot standing there, frozen. No, some bots in a game are okay, no one asks of them to get the entire game rid of bots (afaik, that might be nigh impossible). But to have that multitude of bots in game? Sorry but I believe with every passing day that NCSoft does absolutely nothing about this problem. Please bear in mind that I play on EU server and bots have seriously started pouring in there as well. We have even started getting 'smart' bots who 'discuss' things in chat.

On the topic though, I agree, this is getting really annoying, getting constant threads about the same problem. We all know the game is full of bots and hackers and has poor optimization (believe me, as a designer, it's a slap in my face being forced to reduce graphics settings to minimum, just to be able to play normally, especially in the game as beautiful as this one).

My point is, you might want to take these problems, and experiences on one topic where devs and mods will have an overview on this.

Lol. None of your attempts will do anything. The big majority of the income of mmorpgs is contributed by a small percentage of the players. The whales do the biggest part. Most likely, similar to the real world, the top 1-10% will spend most of the cash needed to run the servers and pay the employees. 

The people complaining on the other hand are most likely part of the other 80% or so. Those who dont pay at all, or those who only pay some small amounts here and there. This, and the fact that 90% of the people dont even care. How many people do you believe visit the forum? How many of these do care about this? How many of the people who care will actually stop spending money or playing the game? 

I can say for sure that a hundred people or so who go on a pay stoppage wont do shit.

7 minutes ago, Shukran said:

Well, BnS EU/US doesn't have 2M players anymore. The number of active real players dropped down real hard, you can easily find entire guilds closing down because of a lack of active players. My previous guild had 50 players at a time and had to close the recruitment, and now the guild is dead, the last 10 active players left to create a new one.  

The game will soon be left mainly with bots. Yes, we don't need this thread to stop paying, I don't know why people would pay for premium anyway when the common thinking is "this game is dying", here and IG. The premium sub is not that good, and even less when the Daily Dash is gone. 

But NCSoft silence is really amazing, they talk more about new content than the huge problems pushing players to quit. That's great, the bots and cheaters will be able to play the same content as the Koreans in a few months. I'm sure it will be fun for them for a while, before the game closes entirely here.  

1 hour ago, ThePrelate said:

I think I speak on behalf of more people when I say that we don't want a bot-free game. Just you know, a game where I don't have to watch bots in every single place I go. I too gave up farming SSP for SS because it's full on bots either running constantly to one quarry from a base and vice versa, or speedhack around the entire area. In fact, just yesterday, I was trying to farm SS there and this bot just speedhacks around so fast the game doesn't even know where to put him and leaves instead just an image of said bot standing there, frozen. No, some bots in a game are okay, no one asks of them to get the entire game rid of bots (afaik, that might be nigh impossible). But to have that multitude of bots in game? Sorry but I believe with every passing day that NCSoft does absolutely nothing about this problem. Please bear in mind that I play on EU server and bots have seriously started pouring in there as well. We have even started getting 'smart' bots who 'discuss' things in chat.

On the topic though, I agree, this is getting really annoying, getting constant threads about the same problem. We all know the game is full of bots and hackers and has poor optimization (believe me, as a designer, it's a slap in my face being forced to reduce graphics settings to minimum, just to be able to play normally, especially in the game as beautiful as this one).

My point is, you might want to take these problems, and experiences on one topic where devs and mods will have an overview on this.

But they're doing something. They've banned them and kept banning them but quess what game is f2p so botters can create 1000 accounts at the time ncsoft manages to ban 100 of them. So what do you expect? You guys dont realise its not they're not doing anything they cant beat them thats fact.

What do you care about if theres bots running around in SSP and carrying meteors or corpses? They do that and you do event for soulstones. Only thing that comes remotely annoying is speedhacker with machine gun otherwise everything else is so what they're there and let them be / press report and leave them be. They will get flagged and banned eventually.

I have not encountered single bot past 5-6 days of playing. Though im grinding dungeons so dont have to see them but if i went to certain locations i could spot many of them but i dont care they dont bother me or cause harm to me. Im doing my own stuff and playing for myself. If i see bot here and there i report it and leave it to that.

Archived