Forums

Increased Ping after new patch?

digidigdj

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, VodkaSteve said:

@Rukkirii @omeed @Youmukon @Bronn @Lock6 @Hime @AveryCloseCall Any word on the issue of this lag other than submit a ticket for an automated response? Many players i'm sure have already submitted tickets but, this is falling on deaf ears I feel.

See.

I asked for a refund lastnight as I have had enough of their total lack of respect and compassion, they replied today: no refund as NCoin was used, so *cricket*ing what it was used, the game is unplayable. Delete the *cricket*ing account if your precious *cricket*ing digital currency means that much to you.

I understand that is difficult to track problems like this. Prolly this isn't showing on server logs mostly because this isn't happening to everyone, so they blame our ISP.

This is an unexpected error not predicted by their team. What they should do is investigate further this issue, and that I don't know if they are doing, seems they aren't...

My guess is that GameGuard or recent updates are doing this massive delay (the game stops responding to commands and after x seconds it responds again, sometimes I even get disconnected).

Fix this, please?

I hate to hear you guys are having trouble. I only experience lag issues in arena and this did not increase with this update nor does gg seem to affect me at all, ever. 

May I suggest you guys try to figure out if you all have something in common. Something like same gpu, cpu, isp, geographical location, ram size and type, etc. 

You never know when brain storming will highlight a common component that could lead to solving / correcting your issues. 

19 minutes ago, KatHead said:

I hate to hear you guys are having trouble. I only experience lag issues in arena and this did not increase with this update nor does gg seem to affect me at all, ever. 

May I suggest you guys try to figure out if you all have something in common. Something like same gpu, cpu, isp, geographical location, ram size and type, etc. 

You never know when brain storming will highlight a common component that could lead to solving / correcting your issues. 

Its their shitty servers..

I never had lags like that till the last maint ..

like the whole day I'm lagging.. yes I had arena lags every night, I got used to this.. but combat lag everytime? that's new..

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having a stable 60 fps ingame, 40-50 fps in big groups, my internet speed is also normal;

5298096971.png

My ping ingame is;

Ping_Ingame.jpg

I tried everything i could, read guides, upgraded pc with a i5 6600k cpu and 16 gb ram, so i know it aint me. I love this game, but it's getting really frustrating not being able to play normal, i cant do certain content like harvest anymore, cause i do a skill and it takes 5-10s before something happens, i'm usually insta death cause i cant iframe. Which is weird, cause a few weeks ago i could do harvest perfectly fine.

I hope something will be done, cause i dont know how much longer i can keep up with this..

Archived