Quitting ~ Speed Hackers Taking Over!! Cancelled Sub.

TaurinFox

just player with $$$ and bot will stay in this game, u try find soulstone free in SSP speed hack kill u, u try find soulstone in arena u meet bot, u try doin 4m for dart and sell for buy soulstone but u need dart and many mats for up, their rushing update new patch but player with hardwork for up their cant rush upgrade before content release.. 

and u buy gold from bot u make bot still alive.. 
im from yunwa i check map in bambo i just meet 2 or 3 ppl new make new char i find many bots make new char, and the otherside mid lvl many ppl complaint about bot, and map high lvl many high lvl quit game.. so yunwa will dead server. 

we try kill this speed hack and kill their npc but ez for him kill us in their base.. 

just remove gun SSP will safe, speed hack cant do anything without gun.. 

how sure are you, those people you saw in bamboo village are legit players? bot are also creating account with legit character name in order to evade the ban hammer. I already saw plenty of them in misty wood with actual name player not those gibberish one we saw.

their still same walk and regrouping with other bot.. u can check in bamboo i see 4 summoner bot with diference name not look like name bot, but their regrouping and walk same direction. misty full bot now sometime their make 4 pt or more for doing field daily 

This is getting so offtopic...

I saw countless bots in the SSP. They are all useless. One appeared in front of me right above a body (the ones that you exchange for 5 soulstones and it initiates the Medic! quest), It made the animation to pick up the body,  but before picking up the body, in the middle of the animation the bot teleported lol. + you can bug them by putting bombs or other things on the position of the body or the meteorite xD

What really is extremely annoying and made me decide to stop playing BnS as of today, is the Hackers. 

I was with another Crimson guy in the SSP and he picked up a body. A cerulean appeared with speedhack out of nowehere and killed him, I grabbed the body and then the same cerulean killed me, and as I died, another crimson guy grabbed the body and speedhacked to the base.. it took him like 2 seconds to get there lol.

Yesterday I came across 3 speedhackers again.. I managed to get the name of just one of them and reported him.. Though I'm certain he won't get banned.

I even reported to NCsoft via submit a ticket the place where they publish these hacks.. and their response? 

" We appreciate the help you are providing in ridding Lineage 2 of hackers and alike.  "

ctrl+c/ctrl+v much xD

This is just plain dumb. 

I'll stop playing this game until I See some progress in fighting these retards with the hacks.

I'm fine with the shitty performance issues.

I'm fine with the shitty gold spammers.

I'm fine with the shitty bots.

But when you start using hacks and ruin the gameplay of other players then *cricket* you.

Hope NCsoft decides to do something about all that shit that's going on.

Maybe then people will start coming back and they will start being popular again.

i have cancelled my subscribtion too two days ago. also because too many players cheat and its not fair to us who wants to play on equal terms.

i will still play the game in casual state but wont spend more money on it.

5 hours ago, Chicken said:

I would also like to add in my observation regarding banning bots and hackers.  Since there are certain groups of people that use bots to do Frost Scale dailies, I decided to find one of them and report them twice over the period of two weeks.  After many responses I got from the GM, I came to the conclusion that NCsoft do not take priority in banning any independent botters/hackers (Individual players that semi bot/hack for personal gains, and not mass industrial gold bots) because they are so afraid or dread of charge backs or other negative actions from the banned player. After two reports with individual video prove attached over two weeks, the reported player is still safe and playing as of today.

In conclusion, will NCSoft ever ban individuals that bot/hack? I don't know, probably not.

Is it safe to bot/hack? You can get your answer from how often you see the same person botting/hacking for weeks in certain spots.

RNx65o2.png

If any GM that would like to do something about this player and serveral other players botting dailies in Frostscale, you can pull my old tickets out and relook at them, but I think I am just beating a dead horse.

Hundreds of accounts are closed a week, cool story bruh GM with censored name. 

@Rukkirii , @Lock6 , @Bronn , @omeed , @Hime , @Youmukon

First of all, I apologize that I have to tag each and everyone(maybe not all yet) of you representatives of NCSoft.

I refer to the above screen capture by another client(customer).

The so-called "game surveillance" does it's job of banning "hundreds of accounts a week", pray tell why are the same speed hackers, reported with undeniable evidence more than a fortnight ago still roaming around with their hacks today? 

I wish not to doubt your integrity and attitude towards the this *subjectively* serious issue, and if you are not the management leading your support team, I suggest you apply some pressure towards the person leading the support team because I believe there may be some serious issues going on over at your support team. 

With the consistent appearance of the very same hackers, daily, for the past 3 weeks reeks of lies, incompetency and makes it that to be the above captured response is purely "lip service".

I wouldn't stop playing anytime soon but bns been took over by hacker and bots is real.

Fkin afker bots joining middle of dungeon run,make me tired of requeing dungeon cuz bots keep joining etc etc.....blah blah.

Issues need to be solved quick are way to many this game has.

I've been premium member since server open but i wouldn't sub for next month my eyes will be on NC how will take care of issues.

2 hours ago, Liverne said:

Hundreds of accounts are closed a week, cool story bruh GM with censored name. 

@Rukkirii , @Lock6 , @Bronn , @omeed , @Hime , @Youmukon

First of all, I apologize that I have to tag each and everyone(maybe not all yet) of you representatives of NCSoft.

I refer to the above screen capture by another client(customer).

The so-called "game surveillance" does it's job of banning "hundreds of accounts a week", pray tell why are the same speed hackers, reported with undeniable evidence more than a fortnight ago still roaming around with their hacks today? 

I wish not to doubt your integrity and attitude towards the this *subjectively* serious issue, and if you are not the management leading your support team, I suggest you apply some pressure towards the person leading the support team because I believe there may be some serious issues going on over at your support team. 

With the consistent appearance of the very same hackers, daily, for the past 3 weeks reeks of lies, incompetency and makes it that to be the above captured response is purely "lip service".

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Agree completely. /subcancelled and wallet closed.

It doesn't make sense that they don't ban them because they're afraid of chargebacks. They have a TOS and can easily dispute the chargeback... but the bigger issue is people are quitting the game because of it.

Would they rather pay some chargebacks and lose a cheater/bot, or do nothing and lose paying customers because of them? Either way they have a cost, it's part of doing business. I'd think they'd be more interested in keeping people happy, and watching the game grow.

Z

I don't see how hard it is to get the 'proof' they need to ban some of these people.  Even if you had infinite stamina to windwalk with it takes about 34 seconds (try it, I did) to go from a quest hand in to the opposite craters in SSP.  These guys can do it in about 4 ( a rough guess seeing they can completely cross a person's max draw distance diameter in less time).  That should not be hard to detect even after just a few times, yet here we are well some of the regular speedhackers going strong after almost three weeks now.    They could grab any character, goto any server, sit in SSP in any channel, wait 10 min and see the blatently obvious truth.

Yet none of them ever disappear, and more just keep showing up knowing nothing will be done about it. Its to the point now that some people in game are blatently asking where to get the hacks.

• Hime locked this topic

Archived