Forums

Quitting ~ Speed Hackers Taking Over!! Cancelled Sub.

I'm done. I'm simply done. BnS was fun while it lasted but I'm out.

Oh right, my boyfriend's quitting as well. I'm sure this post will probably be deleted in a few minutes anyway.

Dear *********,

Your Blade & Soul subscription has been canceled.

This subscription will no longer auto-renew, and you will not have access to
Premium Membership account benefits after your current Premium Membership subscription expires.
If you did not cancel this order, please contact customer support.

Please make sure to print or save a copy of this notice of cancellation for your records.
Thank you for being a part of the Blade & Soul community and we look forward to seeing you in the game!
Sincerely,
The NCSOFT Team

Ncsoft you're showing to be a horrible company, i had fun playing gw2 and aion even L2 and wildstar. i had fun playing this game but you're ruining it by letting speed hackers that have been SHOWN TO BE HACKING right infront of your face continue to play. i tried doing my dailies again today in ssp and lost 243 prestige to a speed hacker the very same mofo that has been plaguing ssp for the past 2 weeks. the VERY SAME ONE THAT WE HAVE BEEN REPORTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear ******,

our Blade & Soul subscription has been canceled.

This subscription will no longer auto-renew, and you will not have access to
Premium Membership account benefits after your current Premium Membership subscription expires.
If you did not cancel this order, please contact customer support.

Please make sure to print or save a copy of this notice of cancellation for your records.
Thank you for being a part of the Blade & Soul community and we look forward to seeing you in the game!

if you want people to continue to sub work for it, because at this point this game isn't worth subbing to if our game play is riddled with speed hackers and bots.

I would also like to add in my observation regarding banning bots and hackers.  Since there are certain groups of people that use bots to do Frost Scale dailies, I decided to find one of them and report them twice over the period of two weeks.  After many responses I got from the GM, I came to the conclusion that NCsoft do not take priority in banning any independent botters/hackers (Individual players that semi bot/hack for personal gains, and not mass industrial gold bots) because they are so afraid or dread of charge backs or other negative actions from the banned player. After two reports with individual video prove attached over two weeks, the reported player is still safe and playing as of today.

In conclusion, will NCSoft ever ban individuals that bot/hack? I don't know, probably not.

Is it safe to bot/hack? You can get your answer from how often you see the same person botting/hacking for weeks in certain spots.

RNx65o2.png

If any GM that would like to do something about this player and serveral other players botting dailies in Frostscale, you can pull my old tickets out and relook at them, but I think I am just beating a dead horse.

Edited by Chicken

Well that is rather disheartening.

And no they really don't have to treat every account closure as if legal action will be brought.  If they have suspicion someone is hacking and an account needs to be closed they are free to, their own T.O.S. you have to accept every time you log in basically says they can close it for whatever reasons they want.

(also they'll remove the post for putting up a screenshot of your customer service responces)

Edited by Sennen

report in forum send ticket useless better quitting from this game, just ban 2 or 3 ppl in 1 server their cant ban, everyday we meet same name using speed hack kill ppl with gun and after maintenance  yesterday arround 8 hour maintenance their still alive, their still using speedhack... 

I agree that it's annoying to see people post goodbyes on here, but it actually has an impact if enough of them are posted for the same reasons. We seriously need NCSoft to change their priorities. I'd rather be behind in content compared to the other servers, instead of being able to catch up but with a ton of issues. I feel like the dev team are on autopilot, just continuously hammering away to get us caught up to the others, that way they can use whatever the other servers use to combat these issues. Which is fine, if they actually had a decent way to at least combat them now. They can probably continue to release content until they're caught up and then counter the bots and other issues, but by the time that happens the population will be so minimal compared to beta and launch. It won't be like Warframe, which gained popularity over time, because that game got continuously polished, and the dev team actually communicated with the players, whereas BnS people aren't just quitting because it's not their type of game, but because they hate so many things going on with it. I still believe BnS can make a comeback, but it's going to need some serious work. If the threat of even more people quitting will give the devs more drive to focus on the issues instead of content, we might reach that sooner than later. 

It is really funny that there is no real response to the cheater problem from staff. They are so affraid to say anything about it either on forums or on stream. But by looks things, people can use cheats as much as they want. It's not like they will get banned or anything :)

P.s. If they claim that they read forums, then why do they still have game guard up if it's not even working and only thing it does is screw up game's performance

Edited by Infamous

wishful thinking if ncsoft even cares at all.. all they want is to catch up to the other servers so THEY can join in on those tournaments... that from what i hear is why ncsoft is rushing everything.. they want in on those esport tournaments... and about the issues doubt they will fix it.. they probably trying to catch up while just milking the players while waiting for the game to die ... its very obvious with how they are handling all the problems.. from fps to ping to bots to hackers .. nothing has changed.. the game just gets more unplayable as each patch hits in my case

btw on that reply chiken posted.. thats a friking automated reply.. i have reported a couple of hackers and bots only to see the same reply that theyr "security" system (if u can call it that) has banned alot of hackers a week.. and yet the person i reported speedhacking is stil playing for 2 weeks now.. also the investigating reply is getting old.. NCSOFT pls make a new automated reply as seeing the same thing everything is getting obvious that you DONT have a single support team just bots (see what i did there?)..

Edited by digidigdj
Just now, Infamous said:

Yeah, can't wait to see first tournament where a level 23 cheating summoner will face level 26 cheating summoner :D

i cant wait till ppl start using speedhack in pvp.. imagine a tournament hosted by ncsoft where players fight like in those dragonball z fight scenes.. would be cool and entertaining as hell

Whenever someone quits , the first thing I see is "Gimme all your stuff" 

No one seems to understand the seriousness of the issue that the OP has posted , and every single thread about speed hackers have been removed by forum admins , no actions have been done in light of all these proof against the speed hackers . 

To all the "gimem your stuff " posters : unless you have experienced the frustration of playing a game against open botters and hackers , kindly refrain from posting childish comments like this , thank you 

Once this guy was sitting in a pub. Then he stand up and yelled:

"OMFG GUYS, THIS PUB IS CRAP, FOOD TERRIBLE, BEER TASTE LIKE *cricket*, I'M LEAVENG, DID YOU ALL HEAR ME? I'M LEAVING!!!"

"Shut up man, nobody cares," resounded from the crowd.

this is how such threads looks like. Bye, we ain't gonna miss you.

Taurin, didn't we go through this same mess not 2 months ago with you? Everyone's irritated with the bots, however letting them take over the game by quitting isn't going to solve the problem. It just makes the game worse for everyone else.

Regardless, I respect your decision to leave. No reason to play if you're not having fun.

well we already simplified their case investigation by providing all the solid evidence and yet after 2 weeks they are still running around like they own the entire server and hacking publically without worries at all. I'm from yunwa and there are around 4 common speedhackers in SSP that keep farming meteorites and hostages till the last patch they find it better to farm soulstone by bombing us endlessly. 

They have been farming us so much till they are able to purchase the 1000 kills mask and covered their names. They even uses the prestige 300% scroll and just 1-2 bombs took away all over hard earned pp and straight gotten 300 pp in a flash which takes us almost an hour to solo for it. Can't blame all the players now are reluctant to farm ssp anymore because not only the terror boss is killing all the melees, now we have to run from speedhackers too. This speedhacker even chased me for almost a minute when i had max 100 pp and i manage to only block off 4-5 bombs before i got killed at the entrance of our faction camp with those damn terror unable to do anything to him also. 

Instead of being so zealous in removing threads and banning people on forums, at least put 1% of that effort into actually dealing with the problems people have reported . Would solve most of the issues that way 

• Hime locked this topic