Jump to content
Forums

Silverfrost Premium Transformation Stone Cost


Smoaker

Recommended Posts

So i was wondering why the price of these stone are so inexpensive right now. The stone itself sell for 119 gold each.  I mean if you look at the requirement to craft it is a lot. 

So you need:

                       100 Soulstones = 21.98 silver x 100 = 21.98 gold 

                        25 Moonstone = 1.93 gold x 25= 48.25 gold                               "Don't Forget you need addition 50 gold to roll for it"

                        20 Frozen Stingers= 1.95 gold x 20 = 39 gold 

                        4 Silverfrost Transmation Stones= 10.67 gold x 4 = 42.68 gold 

                                        *Prices current as of 4/14/2016 10:25 pm central time*

 

So after all that that comes to 151.91 gold for the materials only plus the reroll that about 200 gold for each stone. Factor in that the stone have a chance to fall too. Add another 50 gold on top of the current price. It in total it comes to 250 gold a piece for the Silverfrost Premium Transformation Stone. I understand you get it from the event but that has a low chance of dropping. But for 119 for the stone only. I guess the sell can undercut i guess and not making any profit at all. I believe it worth at least 250 gold a stone. Understand the demand for the stone is low right now since 2 AP upgrade is nothing right now. So what is everyone's thought on this. Is it too cheap or just perfect price? Let me know in the comments. 

                       

Link to comment
Share on other sites

When you say the future, does it imply that it will be in 1-2 months or 5-6 months. If 1-2 months mats are still be around the same price but 5-6 then yes i can see that happen. To get to hongmoon energy +5 you need 4 stone just to get to +5. Still think it hard to come by. Right now there current bout 100 of them out there if not less. Since some already have upgrade to +5 ( meaning the hardcore players or p2w). So 100 or 300 stone will not be enough for lets say 100k people.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...

if 2 times there is a success rolling for these per 9 tries, one would cost 994 gold with current prices (higher than OP's). that's a crapload of gold, unrealistic for 1 prem stone. really frustrating. and you need like 3 for stage 1... crazy ... not mentioning other mats.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

I ve delete the game yesterday, and i was a big fan playing like 12h/day,5 lvl 50, in the morning i got 1800 gold spared & mats, i try premium, i break 5 and last one is gg, but i got to sell it cause i lost like 1000 gold & mats, so when it s sold i got +/- 1400 & no more mat, i can make 5try, i make 1 , i have hope to make other as i had 5 breaks before, and again, 4 break!! so again i loose 1000 gold, i got sell again that last one that gg, got 650 + 400 left, so can do 4 try, all 4 breaks , wtf is this???? I m a very very calm person, i ve always defend the game vs all cry baby, but that was too much, i play to have pleasure, i know it can break, i m a gambler, i ve work 10y in a casino, but seriously, this is not a casino, this is a mmo, chance got to be a bit more player side and less bank side, i ve lost all the pleasure i had in that game , i was forgive the lag, i was forgive the 4-5 dc/day, i was forgive the chat bug (1/2 in F8 cant read /p /g neither speak) , i wasnt doing arena & ssp due to bots and had fun pve, i was premium 10, but shit, i m done; from 1800gold + weeks & weeks of farm spared , all lost in a day, i had 8 gold left & 0 mats, bam desinstall, don t tell me it s like that, i m not lucky blablablaaa, i m a big farmer, but this time i felt scammed like never

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, JadeStone said:

I ve delete the game yesterday, and i was a big fan playing like 12h/day,5 lvl 50, in the morning i got 1800 gold spared & mats, i try premium, i break 5 and last one is gg, but i got to sell it cause i lost like 1000 gold & mats, so when it s sold i got +/- 1400 & no more mat, i can make 5try, i make 1 , i have hope to make other as i had 5 breaks before, and again, 4 break!! so again i loose 1000 gold, i got sell again that last one that gg, got 650 + 400 left, so can do 4 try, all 4 breaks , wtf is this???? I m a very very calm person, i ve always defend the game vs all cry baby, but that was too much, i play to have pleasure, i know it can break, i m a gambler, i ve work 10y in a casino, but seriously, this is not a casino, this is a mmo, chance got to be a bit more player side and less bank side, i ve lost all the pleasure i had in that game , i was forgive the lag, i was forgive the 4-5 dc/day, i was forgive the chat bug (1/2 in F8 cant read /p /g neither speak) , i wasnt doing arena & ssp due to bots and had fun pve, i was premium 10, but shit, i m done; from 1800gold + weeks & weeks of farm spared , all lost in a day, i had 8 gold left & 0 mats, bam desinstall, don t tell me it s like that, i m not lucky blablablaaa, i m a big farmer, but this time i felt scammed like never

This is a gamble and you knew it when you tried it as it's roughly a 30 percent chance to fail each attempt.... meaning that no matter how many times you tried each time it's like rolling new sets of dice with 30 percent chance.

 

losing 4 times in a row out of 5 is roughly the right amount of fail:success rate and if you really wanted to map this out you would need a much large sample size then say 10 tries

 

as someone that has gambled and lost over 20 tries I can tell you then it is better off you just buy the stone if the prices are fair as in the long run at the current rate of 600g per stone you'll actually be better off.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

isn t it 30% chance to win & 70% to fail? cause doesn t seems like 30% fail :/

anyway this game is drug >< i didn t play since 2 days and i miss it and tonight it s new dungeons & events....... and ofc i miss my clan friends,i left on a rage quit, not very nice :(

i think i ll reinstall lol ;-)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...