Forums

Is it just me or lag spikes after update?

I mean it's pretty much unplayable in arena right now. I have a 36 ping to Dallas. Every other match is some high ping which is great except their high ping affects me and not them?????

At the very least make a lobby that's for 100+ pings where the Mexicans an Brazilians can lag each other out all day with their 56k dialup? Before any white knights jump in I know it's not my conn because 1 match will go perfectly flawless while the guy named Brazilian Lag King I cant do anything. Can't use escapes, powers either don't go off or at least a 1 second delay.

If that's not happening there will be the usual server lag that simply bogs everyone down not to mention the memeory leak of whatever the hell it is where I start to get 18 fps on my 780ti lol.

Maybe between thinking up some more P2W "events" and putting out costumes you could maybe look at the issues your laggy game has and at least attempt to fix or at LEAST address the issue?

9 minutes ago, GreenBunionSoup said:

Oh jesus christ my sides

Yeah this game could definitely benefit from better servers. It usually doesn't matter when you're playing a PvE game, but this game is heavily PvP focused. A high ping does not do it justice

That's just fine, if they want to play with their 500+ pings more power but make it so it at least affects them and not me.

6 minutes ago, ManurhinMr73 said:

Welcome to the gameguard club

Gameguard isn't making me lag out cause I'm playing a Mexican with a 500+ ping. it's responsible for a host of issues including lag but it isn't the culprit for that.

@Mayor Tee just to point out it's not my net issues. Also it did not lag before this *cricket* update. So far NCsoft have the most incompetent team of devs I've ever seen. Every patch worsen the game, and meanwhile bots are murdering the economy with absolutely no intervention from the dev side.

same hir.. when they added the new patch my ping for some reason rose ... and when fail*cricket*guard was back im getting stuters on crowded fights.. they are really making the game unplayable with each patch...and frnakly i doubt they care since ppl are still spending alot of money buying there crap 

Indeed.   I monitor my connection to the client and servers each night.  While the relative ping levels are the same, there is a tenfold increase in any spikes since the update  (*cough* same night gameguard was put back *cough*). 

I could go a whole night playing and have maybe a dozen lost packets, its been 2:07 tonight and I just passed 1000.  While extremely numberous they are thankfully spread out in a quite orderly fashion and only appear in the traffic going to the client, so take that as you will.

Edited by Sennen