Forums

Choosing Servers

DISCLAIMER: I'm using the forum for the first time, and I've looked around. I did not find anything answering what I am asking and I think this is where my question should be posted.

I live in NA, but I play on the EU servers. Reasons being are the diversity and the less toxic environment (based on my experience). If you have insight regarding this point please do share, as I would like to know the state of the NA servers from someone that plays there.

So, I joined BnS and ended up on the Highland Gate Server. Why? I really don't know, but I figured it was the newest EU server introduced (please correct me if I'm wrong) and so I thought players in that server would not have a large advantage in terms of game progress.

What I did not take into account is the population, but given my experience so far, I question the significance of populations on servers given the cross-server dungeon and what I believe is a cross-server marketplace. Can someone who understands server choice, elaborate for me on the significance of server choice and also whether crimson or cerulean dominance on a server matter? I like the relatively low ping and stable fps and that I have no waiting time, but am I missing something important that makes populated servers attractive (not really meaning Windrest or Mushin). Finally, are there stats on the number of players and distribution of classes for the new servers, like there is for the original ones? And from experience, who usually plays on what EU server? 

Thank you in advance to anyone that takes the time and goes through my post.

When i first created my account it was automatically in yunwa server, NA. Everything has to be done in cross server dungeon, there's really VERY little players there. Personally i'm from Cerulean, from my judgement, Crimson has like 60% more players then cerulean. While doing faction quest all i could see is crimson players. There's faction quest whereby you need to down bosses that has like 32mil hp or so, I never once saw cerulean team up and fight. Only full of crimson players. as Cerulean is mainly populated by botters, Spammers that sells gold and so on. It's really DEAD boring there. i rushed my account from level 1 to 49 in 3days & i realise how boring and dead my server really is. 

Archived