Purchasing Cosmetics Confusion

Nemisis

At the risk of sounding stupid I'm going to bring up a problem I just encountered.

So I recently bought an outfit from the Hongmoon Store after seeing it 'Binds to account'. What I didn't realize here was that by account it means one of your characters, not y'know, your account.

The reason I'm mentioning this is because I'm still unsure as to whether I'm missing something here. Is there something I haven't done? Since I tryed equipping the outfit from the wardrobe on one of my other characters and it didn't work.

I bought it under the impression that 'Binds to account' meant my actual account, not just one character. Do I really need to spend £16 for enough coins to get it on my other characters... Because I don't really have that much money to throw around.. ^^;

You can mail that to your own characters by outfit using stamps,  also sold in the store for relatively low prices. 

If you want them on multiple characters at the same time,  then you are out of luck,  you have to buy multiples.  

18 minutes ago, Cidya said:

You can mail that to your own characters by outfit using stamps,  also sold in the store for relatively low prices. 

If you want them on multiple characters at the same time,  then you are out of luck,  you have to buy multiples.  

Alright, thanks for clearing that up for me. ^^

Archived