To all the whiners complaining p2w

Natose

Keep in mind if it wasn't for the people paying for subs or buying cash shop items, this game would be closed down and you wouldn't be playing anymore.

Cash shop buying do help the economy too, right now you can get good deals on this event, those either get used or sold in the market, In turn this lowers the price point benefitting the people that don't use cash shop or premium.

So instead of constantly complaining about how this isn't fair or that isn't, just be thankful you have a game to play.

If you don't like it, there are plenty of other games for you.

21 minutes ago, Natose said:

If you don't like it, there are plenty of other games for you.

Exactly, and when the people who don't want to deal with this bullshit end up leaving the game i'll just stay here and play by myself.

Or maybe i'll just go to reddit and complain about how trion is an awful company without realizing that i share much of the blame. :^)

Sound like troll bait.  But catching it anyway. 

I am sure that no one mind if players actually use some 20-50 euro/dollar a month or even 100. P2W situation come when people's start to use 500-1000 euro a month and indeed they do and I have seen some who used like 50k in a few year where you actually can't buy gears directly but still used soo much money for win situation. That is when P2W get nasty. 

If you are one of these 20-50/€ users. You are basically in same situation as any other free to play user and no one care of the gimmick you get. 

Anyway it's their own money that they use. And some might even say that they are donating money so all f2p player can play. But let's face it that you don't need whale to keep game alive if it got enough of little money payer(subscription user or these that occasionally buy fashions) ,  who keep games alive and not P2W player, who use 10k to buy power. 

Archived