Spring update = lagg freeze

SakuraChan

Since the patch I have had lagg freeze every time I do spells. Am I the only one with this? It does not matter if I have settnings on low or ultra, the lagg is the same. Before this small patch everything was fine.. What happend? 

I dont know what they do, but for me I have several Disconnections for servers.

And I send a ticket yesterday, they try to solve the problem... but nothing work I keep getting DCs randomly.
So is the patch, they do something with the script or maybe software idk...

yeah im getting this as well, some skills not going off even if im hammering the button for it, 

at first i thought it was the ASUS game first thing re-enabling itself, but i checked and that wasn't the issue

i hope this gets fixed soon, im dropping my combos left and right, probably gonna steer clear of arena for a while

It honestly isn't the update causing this annoying freeze, it's gameguard. 

Gamegaurd basically scans your "game client" aka hard drive for data changes to blade and soul folder or any malicious things that would be considered a third party program that has been executed.

So when your hard drive wants to process shit like people using skills or anything to cause your gpu to be used more it has a heart attack because blade and soul fighting and shit is getting in the way of game guard trying to keep it "safe" from hackers.

Halts hard drive from reading the memory to be processed by the gpu and shit and lets gameguard do some shit.

So in the end gameguards stops blade and soul for a couple seconds to finish it's check for data change. In other words it's useless and just causes a bullshit amount of problems.

For me I quit blade and soul because gameguard makes games that require a low end pc almost unplayable.

It also adds a considerable amount of server lag considering that is ncsofts new/bot hack detection is literally saying *cricket* you guys playing the game, imma lag the *cricket* out of you, maybe d/c a few people to catch some hackers.

I also get stutter when skills are casted (not only mine) and quite a rubberbanding when gliding or running after the 13th patch. Not to mention sprint gets interrupted in water all the time and pretty often on land too, without any apparent reason, it just poofs off.

Archived