Na B&S censored or uncensored?

koreankiddo

10 minutes ago, koreankiddo said:

I'm referring to some of the clothes that were covered up, there was a miscommunication during pre release about some types of clothing being covered up. I do not know if they ended up covering some of them or not.

No costumes are censored. And basically "nothing" else. There is one quest that they changed.. but i dont care. It's a 1 minute blue quest about stealing panties xD

But no, costumes are all like they should be. Every thread that complained about something being censored was either made by a troll or somebody who mistook some costumes race-version for another and went like "omg it looks different!!1!111!" or something alike. Other than that, obviously there are still costumes that we dont have yet.

Afink that "way of the scholar" quest is the only main instance of SJW censoring which was really recieved negatively. The original story is actually far more entertaining from what I read as the irony factor is so much satisfying ie Karma is a *cricket*! :P

NO clothing is censored, stop spreading false rumors when you can't even bother to look up the information yourself. All of our costumes are exactly the same in Korea, the only region with censored costumes is China and that's because of censorship LAWS and the game wouldn't be out there without the censorship.

maxresdefault.jpg

The costumes are the same as Korea's, but the story is not.  Significant parts of the main story were changed in moonwater and various parts of blue quests throughout the game.  Most people focus only on one particular blue quest chain because it pushed Social Justice Warrior values into the game and did a *cricket* poor job of it, but it is just one of many alterations.

time will tell if they have to do a retcon to fix the main story later when more of it is released in this region.

4 minutes ago, Jayrune said:

The costumes are the same as Korea's, but the story is not.  Significant parts of the main story were changed in moonwater and various parts of blue quests throughout the game.  Most people focus only on one particular blue quest chain because it pushed Social Justice Warrior values into the game and did a *cricket* poor job of it, but it is just one of many alterations.

time will tell if they have to do a retcon to fix the main story later when more of it is released in this region.

i will agree they changed the story but not all the costumes are the same. Like to point you to this thread.

3 minutes ago, Kuronee said:

i will agree they changed the story but not all the costumes are the same. Like to point you to this thread.

i remember, and in that same thread they said it was a mistake and they were working to get the original design in.  I wouldn't call it censorship unless it was intentional.

10 minutes ago, Fuz said:

Bye, kid.

Srsly? Well that's a childisch response for sure :) 

What you posted is the pale stalker costume. The thread considering that one was already linked in this thread. People who are able to read sadly seem to have a clear advantage in this world. Must be hard on you. Should i go ahead and quote Hime for you, or are you able to go to said thread and read the post all by yourself? After all, it's the same thread you got your picture from.

10 minutes ago, Yamyatos said:

Srsly? Well that's a childisch response for sure :) 

What you posted is the pale stalker costume. The thread considering that one was already linked in this thread. People who are able to read sadly seem to have a clear advantage in this world. Must be hard on you. Should i go ahead and quote Hime for you, or are you able to go to said thread and read the post all by yourself? After all, it's the same thread you got your picture from.

Doesn't make it less censored.

It was stated by NCsoft that the "censored" version of pale stalker was just a variation of the costume. Not a censorship.

Im certain we will get the regular version in time.

Besides, the "censored" version looks better >_> the other just looks unfinished =.=

18 minutes ago, Fuz said:

Doesn't make it less censored.

Basically what Inugami said. It's a different design and they put it into the game by mistake. You realise that we can run around basically nude with pure white, do you? I dont know how any sane person can argue that ncsoft tries to censor costumes when it's clearly not the case. Not sure if bad troll or stupid tho.

Archived