Gems for weapon?

Domio

Hello, i like to ask about gems in our weapon. What kind of gems should i get for my axe?

I seen people use Ruby(DMG on crit)/Amethyst(life drain)/Diamond(AP21-25) Since im not RICH i have no option to get AP gem.

Also, why not get Amethyst instant heal gem and not life drain?

What about those ruby gems with stun and dmg? or blue with stunn i think?

Please help :)

oh and level, my level atm is 34 and i will keep those gems on level50 too.

The heal and the life drain amethyst are the same except the life drain takes the health from the mob you hit. So 100 life drain is hitting them for 100, and healing you for 100 while the instant recovery just gives you 100 health.

As for the ruby, people are aiming for getting a ruby with a crit effect on it instead of the additional damage. Additional damage is only really good at lower levels when mob health is low. I think the hexagonal gem gives like 360 damage and if you've ever payed attention to the ruby in battle, the CD on the effect is huge compared to what you're actually getting from it. Same reason people aren't using the stun ruby.

The 25 AP diamond is actually pretty cheap once you reach end-game level. You can easily buy it just from the story quest income from Silverfrost Mountains

Hi, thanks so much for a reply. I bought the life drain now and got a cheap AP21 gem, but, what kind for my 3rd and if i get a number 4 socket, what should i take?

Please, i hope you or anyone else will help.

• 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Xradris said:

And what the opinion on the Defense Diamond, shouldnt the Destro maximize his defense?

If you kill them they won't hit back and you don't take damage. It also makes grinding faster. :P

On 4/14/2016 at 11:42 AM, MooseWayne said:

The 25 AP diamond is actually pretty cheap once you reach end-game level. You can easily buy it just from the story quest income from Silverfrost Mountains

25AP diamond? did I miss something? can you elaborate a bit where to get this 25AP GEM easily?

On 2016-04-14 at 5:18 AM, Domio said:

Hello, i like to ask about gems in our weapon. What kind of gems should i get for my axe?

I seen people use Ruby(DMG on crit)/Amethyst(life drain)/Diamond(AP21-25) Since im not RICH i have no option to get AP gem.

Also, why not get Amethyst instant heal gem and not life drain?

What about those ruby gems with stun and dmg? or blue with stunn i think?

Please help :)

oh and level, my level atm is 34 and i will keep those gems on level50 too.

In order I would get

Pentagonal Daiamond gem 25 attack power is around 20 to 25g on my sever

Pentagonal Amethyst for life drain

and Ruby additional attack. The only gem that cost a lot is the daimond. The rest shouldn't run too expensive.

Archived