Problem with DarkSpecter suit

Sylann

Hello,

I just acquired Dark specter suit and something bother me, from far away she looks nice but if we zoom on our char we can see through the bottom part. I don't think it's normal cause the Light Specter suit doesn't do the same this and there are patterns on the dress, I think it's normal to see them and not through them.

I don't if it's normal or not but i would like an answer, ther dess is nice but i won't use it if I see through it (half of it ^^'), I join pictures of Dark and Light Specters.

Dark Specter (bottom transparent) : http://nsa38.casimages.com/img/2016/04/14/160414013151382533.jpg

Light Specter : http://nsa37.casimages.com/img/2016/04/14/160414013151535399.jpg

Sylann

It isn't a bug. Its mean to be that way to look sexy.

In this video you can see the transparent thing even without zoom. Light specter isn't like that because the material of the dress is clearly different. If you look more, you can see the Dark one its from a material that looks like the orange material on the Light one. (Btw im so jealous <_< i really want these costumes in my Yuns...)

When i saw the outfit in my trove and try it I didn't see transparency, else I wouldn't have taken it... it's not sexy, it's strange, the dress has the upper half in one material and the other one in another material, plus it's a lot more nice without seeing through.

18 hours ago, Sylann said:

When i saw the outfit in my trove and try it I didn't see transparency, else I wouldn't have taken it... it's not sexy, it's strange, the dress has the upper half in one material and the other one in another material, plus it's a lot more nice without seeing through.

It looks sexy, at least for me. Plus, there are a lot of dresses like that material on real life, and some of them are made to not be transparent in some parts of the body and be kinda transparent in others. I'm pretty sure who made that dress wanted to imitate that style (I have seen a lot of them... I myself have one with a fabric of that style.)
I noticed that you see it like a solid color when you "try" it, and it looks like normal specters (You play it on fullscren and/or with low graphics? -No, don't take this question as offensive... I ask this myself because I play with shitty grapgics and 500x200 windowed so i don't see shit, only when I max graphics just to see something or in my boyfriend pc-), but if you see the character wearing it, you can see everything is normal from far away. It just look wierd zoomed because of the transparent dots.

Please, sorry my english, let me know if i express something bad.

Don'y worry about your eng, seems good to me. I'm playing with graphics max, new computer ^^
Idon't like the dress and never saw this kind in real life, or you can see the back, or the arms, but not panties, it's just weird ^^'

Archived