This event...

GreenBunionSoup

A lot of us were excited for it because the last RNG box event didn't have the currency exchange yet, and then they pull this crap? It's gotten IMMENSELY difficult to actually defend NCSoft lately, but now I'm just going to stop. Trying to give them the benefit of the doubt, but then they make this paid only and not include hongmoon coins. It'd be fine if it was JUST the costumes, but you can get some really nice stuff in it that isn't just aesthetic. 

You can get the nice stuff but it is so random it hurts. Some items there are so worthless I wonder why they didn't include Dumplings and Healing Pots there also.

Yesterday I used 20 keys on fully unlocked Trove thats like 20x8 possible items and 80% was so worthless I wondered if I even should take them for 10 copper...

Not saying I didn't get anything of value but... The amount of NCoins spent vs gain is very poor.

To sum up among 160 possible items the only "vaulable" stuff was:

71 soulstones

3 inglots (1g eachat NPC)

7 Naryuu tablets

5 darts

21 Unsealing Charms

13 buff soups

3 Poh parfumes

Last 3 items I took only because there was no choice, I wouldn't take Ceru insignia or Blackram tokens or other worthless stuff. There were numerous costumes to pick but I couldn't care less for costumes that I already have in slightly different color.

You can buy the keys and expansion tickets with hm coins, I feel like this is also just a gold sink,in some ways, which is why it costs gold
But
Gold isn't that hard to earn in the game rn, and it's a completely free event, I bought three keys randomly with the hm token I got from the daily dash, so it's not THAT bad imo

Damn. I thought you couldn't buy them with HM coins, but you can, it's just not on the popular items. Probably so people don't realize it, so it is still a shady move, but not enough for me to be this mad. I also got a lot of soulstones on my first one, so that's something at least

5 hours ago, Luucy said:

I saw the keys in HMCoin tab but didn't find the expansion ticket ! Are you sure ??

They were there for me, so I don't know if it's a bug or something else? :(
You have to go to the supply tab though

7NiWGKp.jpg

16 minutes ago, Telethia said:

They were there for me, so I don't know if it's a bug or something else? :(
You have to go to the supply tab though

OK Thanks for your answer ! I was using the search bar and it did not appeared :o 

Archived