Gem Hammers for Affected Players

AveryCloseCall

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Xelo said:

There is onyl one acceptable solution here: refunding all gem slots (slots, not hammers!) to all affected players and removing the slot-removal mechanic ASAP.

I dont agree, it would be nice, but it means changing the original design of the game even more,

NC's only valid response to this issue is the fact this is how this 'system' works in other versions, which is true and valid, and they have stated on multiple occasions we are and will be following the paths and content of existing versions and the way they were developed.

However the way it works in other versions involves other factors to actually make it work satisfactorily and as it was originally designed to work by the developer which is it was designed to work based on the in game availability of the required Items, GEM HAMMERS, this is were we come to the actual reasons why our version does not quite work as intended and the cause is quite obvious. NCwest themselves and the obvious deliberate business move to make Gem Hammers near enough exclusive to the game cash shop, 

Yes... ok... they are available in our version in game, but only have been made this way recently (this obviously to stop claims of P2W) although they only drop from end game dungeon reward box's and then on top of that at a very low drop % rate. THIS IS WHAT IS WRONG WITH OUR VERSION. 

In other versions, including the original developed version the availability of Gem Hammers within the game just from playing and available at ALL levels is quite different, they are available in their daily dash, they drop from random box's EVERYWHERE,  quest rewards, dungeon rewards,event rewards, and not just 1 or if your lucky 2 every 1000+ box's, in other version they are very common drops, to the point they have no value, most players I personally know on CN servers have literally 100's of Gem Hammers in the vaults.

Making the in game availability of Gem Hammers the same as in other versions is the ONLY real solution to this issue, it is the ONLY way this system was designed to work and it is the ONLY way it actually does work in other versions and IF NCwest are true to their word of having the same content and system as other versions this is the only thing to do to rectify this problem.

1 hour ago, XDonflamingoX said:

I was expecting that the gem hammer will be in my mailbox once I login. Do we need to wait for more days? 

LOL, I guess it is a 'bug' and they are probably  "aware of the issue and are currently looking into a fix"  

3 hours ago, XDonflamingoX said:

I was expecting that the gem hammer will be in my mailbox once I login. Do we need to wait for more days? 

2 hours ago, A Monster said:

Yeh; was hoping it was gonna be out with the update butttttt, guess not.

1 hour ago, orianthi said:

LOL, I guess it is a 'bug' and they are probably  "aware of the issue and are currently looking into a fix"  

Its hammer time !

My hammers just arrived. Yours may have as well or may be a few more moments. Good luck.

2 minutes ago, KatHead said:

4 - what they said. Should have been slot 3 and 4 worth and im pretty sure that isnt. I am just happy I got anything tbh.

Ok, then no reason for me to login and check.

If i ever log back in, then i can see at that time.

Thanks for heads up.

On 21.4.2016 at 1:13 AM, orianthi said:

Nope it happens again in next patch and from evolution after True Scorpio, they show it in their last stream, so ....yeah expect more in the future. OH, and remember the higher level weapons require more and more Gem Hammers per socket

https://www.twitch.tv/bladeandsoul/v/61837154

Gz you got trolled again by NCsoft. And they can do this all the time because it's only Free2Play and you are all addicted who will still throw your money in NCs greedy mouth....

On 4/14/2016 at 3:52 PM, AveryCloseCall said:

With the planned maintenance downtime on April 27th we will be performing a one-time data pull of all characters who have used Gem Hammers and have already upgraded to the new Silverfrost weapons by that time. Within the next week, we will be granting four Gem Hammers for each character on that list. We realize that not every character will have time to upgrade by that point, but feel April 27th is a reasonable compromise that gives time to reach the new weapon path without delaying too much longer.

Sigh, READ EVERYONE. They only just did the data pull recently, and they'll be distributing hammers this week.

• NCSOFT

Greetings everyone,

We have completed the delivery process of the 4x Gem Hammers to everyone who has transitioned from the Moonwater Weapon Path, into the Silverfrost Weapon Path before the April 27 maintenance begun.

If you are unsure on if you qualified, please read the original post: 

Thank you for your patience while we gathered the required data to begin the delivery process.

34 minutes ago, Rukkirii said:

Greetings everyone,

We have completed the delivery process of the 4x Gem Hammers to everyone who has transitioned from the Moonwater Weapon Path, into the Silverfrost Weapon Path before the April 27 maintenance begun.

Completed? I have 2 characters qualified that haven't gotten anything.

28 minutes ago, Rukkirii said:

Greetings everyone,

Thank you for your patience while we gathered the required data to begin the delivery process.

I didn't got any, Shinobu Ryutaki - Yehara

Got my hammer a few hours after maintenance and it seems that our slot only re-roll when going to True Breeze while going further to Scorpio it doesn't re-roll. 

Going to legendary has been confirm that we will get a minimum of 3 slots.

12 hours ago, Rukkirii said:

Greetings everyone,

Hi, I have yet to receive my 4x gem hammer as mentioned above. I've upgraded to true breeze from true pirate several weeks ago.

Kindly help double checking my IGN Temmìe, blade dancer class on NA Hajoon server.

Thank you.

FUACK!!!!!!!!!!! I just upgraded my weapon to True breeze and GEM SLOTS gone okay I guess I wont get gem hammers back am I?

oh well gj ncsoft gj as always a huge disapointment as always.

thanks for screwing with ppl all the time it really helps making things interesting.

Archived