Gem Hammers for Affected Players

AveryCloseCall

13 minutes ago, Hatsunya said:

Everyone has same chances of making lots of gold even if you're doing everything horrbily wrong and only doing dailies. Each day you would get like 40gs? from dailies so in 10 days its 400gs in month its 1200g which is more than enough to get player from true profane to true pirate.

Might be bit off how much you can do from dailies due im not doing them so you're saying ppl cant get gold? So if you're saying that players cant afford few lousy gem hammers then well own fault

Most players need to go to work and do other real live stuff, you don,t need to do it seems....

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, DragonAlex said:

Most players need to go to work and do other real live stuff, you don,t need to do it seems....

Thats why i gave example about doing dailies which takes what 2-3 hours per day which is easily done by anyone who works or has life. Yeah i play more than most of them because i can and its my hobby but even if i only had 1-2 hours per day to play i would still not start cryfest over little things and start tantrum. Also im not bothering to do dailies because im doing more money otherways.

19 minutes ago, Hatsunya said:

Everyone has same chances of making lots of gold even if you're doing everything horrbily wrong and only doing dailies. Each day you would get like 40gs? from dailies so in 10 days its 400gs in month its 1200g which is more than enough to get player from true profane to true pirate.

Might be bit off how much you can do from dailies due im not doing them so you're saying ppl cant get gold? So if you're saying that players cant afford few lousy gem hammers then well own fault

I am not saying that you cannot get gold and yes everyone got the same chances to earn gold ... I am just saying that not everyone got the same amount of  time to play that game and that the ppl who don't got as much time as other and therefor don't have as much gold as others, are the ones that don't get their hammers back.

So the ppl with a lot of money even get the hammers for free.

You are saying that everyone who is playing for more than a month should have true pirate ... well that's not how it is.

1 minute ago, Elmala said:

I am not saying that you cannot get gold and yes everyone got the same chances to earn gold ... I am just saying that not everyone got the same amount of  time to play that game and that the ppl who don't got as much time as other and therefor don't have as much gold as others, are the ones that don't get their hammers back.

So the ppl with a lot of money even get the hammers for free.

You are saying that everyone who is playing for more than a month should have true pirate ... well that's not how it is.

Players who dont have same amount of time dont deserve to get everything at same pace as those who spent more time. Eventually they get to same stages as those who been there for weeks or months. That is how it should be.

Best thing about BnS is the fact you're always keeping "same" item so you dont have to worry about throwing 90% of your stuff away when new patch comes out. So if you're now in true profane and spent your money to get true pirate that true pirate will still be the weapon you need when you upgrade to true breeze so you're not starting anything over.

3 minutes ago, Hatsunya said:

Players who dont have same amount of time dont deserve to get everything at same pace as those who spent more time.

ähm yes for sure ... just cause I cant play 18h a day and bought my hammers for cash I dont deserve them or getting them back ??? now its gettin realy worse ....

2 minutes ago, Hatsunya said:

Players who dont have same amount of time dont deserve to get everything at same pace as those who spent more time. Eventually they get to same stages as those who been there for weeks or months. That is how it should be.

so players who don't have that much time but payed for the hammers are not worthy to get them for free

very interesting

33 minutes ago, Elmala said:

so players who don't have that much time but payed for the hammers are not worthy to get them for free

very interesting

Deserving part was only about how fast they can upgrade stuff. Player who spents 1h per day playing should never be close to player who spents 10 hours day. Well thought you can always buy gold with money and keep up but thats your choice then. If you really want to go more expensive path to save 20gs then go ahead and get your free hammers and loose lot more.

this is what i think whole farce. They should not give anyone anything because this was how game was designed. And who really cares about 20gs worth of stuff? Free stuff is free but not worth of throwing tantrum over nothing

i think i got my very first gem hammer from a daily-quest  box while leveling, but it must be a 1 in 1000 chance or so, because i never got one again since then.

also why are gem hammers not available for Hongmoon coins? , anything useful is only for Ncoins.

1 hour ago, Latarius said:

ähm yes for sure ... just cause I cant play 18h a day and bought my hammers for cash I dont deserve them or getting them back ??? now its gettin realy worse ....

He just wanna troll...

Let's ignore the from NC sponsored troll!

LMAO, 

4 Gem Hammers per affected character !  It cost 3 Gem Hammers PER socket at Profane, so which ever way you look at it, the players lose money.

I have seen players with all 4 slots unlocked and Evolved to Breez and ended up with one socket, so thats 3 lost slots at a cost of 4/5 Gem Hammers PER socket.

Nc seriously needs some one on their team  who as at least done 'basic' Kindergarten maths, then they 'might' understand why most things they do never work out as they should.

They did state earlier " We understand that this is not a positive player experience for those players who feel this, and we are looking into options to rectify this issue for affected players.  "

"not a positive player experience"  Come on, be serious, How would you feel or like it if you purchased something you wanted and with no info and no warning the day after the company you purchased it from took it back. Its like buying a set of tyres for your car and the day after you go outside to go somewhere only to find you have no tyres on your car, so you telephone the company and they say " sorry, working has intended" GG have fun. Then after weeks of waiting they give you one tyre back !

how does this  'RECTIFY' the problem. the fact still remains many players who recently spent cash on Gem Hammers have lost their paid for items, when they have paid for 2 or 3 sockets unlocking , giving them 4 Hammers that in some cases will not even unlock one slot is taking the p**s, they have still been 'robbed'

13 hours ago, AveryCloseCall said:

Hello everyone, first of all thank you very much for your patience while we’ve finalized a plan and confirmed how we’ll execute it. The weapon and Gem Socket systems are pretty complex due to the variety of points at which players can transition to the Silverfrost weapon path and variety of different Gem Hammer prices depending on socket number, weapon stage, and weapon type. After looking at a lot of complicated alternatives, we’ve come up with a plan to help make players feel better about potential bad luck when upgrading.

You can choose one of three points that randomizes your Gem Sockets. Because of the various paths you can choose from our weapons progression guide, the randomization of your Gem Sockets will only occur once during the Silverfrost weapon path.

• True Profane > Oathbreaker
  • True Siren > True Oathbreaker
  • True Pirate > True Breeze

With the planned maintenance downtime on April 27th we will be performing a one-time data pull of all characters who have used Gem Hammers and have already upgraded to the new Silverfrost weapons by that time. Within the next week, we will be granting four Gem Hammers for each character on that list. We realize that not every character will have time to upgrade by that point, but feel April 27th is a reasonable compromise that gives time to reach the new weapon path without delaying too much longer.

We recognize Gem Slots being rerolled is confusing, and for that reason we’ve already updated the descriptions of Gem Hammers to help clarify. We’re also working with the development team to see what overall improvements can be made to this system to make it more intuitive, and as you can imagine that is a complex challenge with possible ramifications to other regions. For that reason, we can’t yet describe or promise any changes, but we are working on it with your feedback.

Thank you again for your patience.

So what about people who are at true pirate with 4 sockets and don't manage to upgrade before the 27th, if i upgrade to true breeze after the 27th will i keep my 4 sockets or not? Seeing as I already bought hammers and paid once why would i want to even bother again?

34 minutes ago, OuchThatHurt said:

So what about people who are at true pirate with 4 sockets and don't manage to upgrade before the 27th, if i upgrade to true breeze after the 27th will i keep my 4 sockets or not? Seeing as I already bought hammers and paid once why would i want to even bother again?

What it means, I think, is, if you upgrade, in your case to Breeze, before 27th and lose any sockets they will give you 4 Gem Hammers, but bare in mind at Breeze it will cost 5/6 Hammers per slot, BUT you could lose 3 slots in the Evolve process, so yeah you would need 18 Hammers to unlock the slots you just lost. AND if you upgrade after 27th you get NADA......NOTHING. LOL  GG NC great 'plan' 

9 minutes ago, orianthi said:

What it means, I think, is, if you upgrade, in your case to Breeze, before 27th and lose any sockets they will give you 4 Gem Hammers, but bear in mind at Breeze it will cost 5/6 Hammers per slot, BUT you could lose 3 slots in the Evolve process, so yeah you would need 18 Hammers to unlock the slots you just lost. AND if you upgrade after 27th you get NADA......NOTHING. LOL  GG NC great 'plan' 

Well *cricket* that then yet another reason to walk away from the game sooner rather then later already refuse to do 90 premium and this shit is the straw that broke the camels back, I held off doing my weapon and did my accessories and now because i wanted to see if they'd fix this clear bug that steals peoples real money ...I'll probably get shit on and get nothing. 

*cricket* you *cricket* you very much NCwest  

You are trying to cover the sun with one finger. 

This is Not a solution, I paid for those with real money, managed to get True Pirate but why should i rush next weapon because of your mistake? Only 4 hammers and a face slap.

This kind of behavior + Gameguard fps drops/spikes + many other issues, is like a wall between this company and me spending more money.

The fact that there's a chance to loose gem slots at all is, sorry, borderline moronic.

RNG in MMOs is one thing. No one minds, when they try to farm for a good Yeti soul shield and RNG doesn't love them, because you get other drops, gold and the run counts towards the achievement.

When you invest a lot of gold ad materials and something you had might actually get taken from you, that WILL frustrate people. It's psychology 101.

However vocal some people might be, the majority of people dislike things like that. And yes, those small annoyances add up and ultimately result in loss of playerbase.

That the thing you loose is actually something you (or someone else) payed real money for is just the cherry on top.

I normally spend quite a bit on the current MMO I am playing. In the case of BnS, I stopped spending money after I discovered their pricing policy upon buying inventory and bank space (that turned out to be increasing in price the more you buy). Let's not talk about box key price either.

In general, NCsoft has apparently never heard of the concept of pricing for the mass market.

I have disposable income to spend on games, but with a company that treats me like this as a customer, I have decided not to spend a cent after my first purchase, even if it would make lots of things easier.

may i suggest a few good ideas for upcomming patches?

) Attempting to merge a bagua with an other now has a "chance" to destroy the Bagua piece.

) Weapon and accessories breakthrough and transformation to the next stage now has a "chance" to fail.

) Giving an order to a crafting guild now has a "chance" to give you nothing because they failed your order, please come again.

) Repairing your weapon might fail and eat up your repair tool, the average should be 1 in 3 that it works.

) Harvesting water or ores might break your Jar or Pickaxe, so make sure you bring a bunch.

) Killing a dungeon boss might give no loot at all.

) If you die, you get a debuff that blocks your windwalk for 4 minutes, unless you pay a decent amout of money to restore your damaged chi.

oh sorry i did not mean to make this game into AION.

3 hours ago, orianthi said:

LMAO, 

4 Gem Hammers per affected character !  It cost 3 Gem Hammers PER socket at Profane, so which ever way you look at it, the players lose money.

I have seen players with all 4 slots unlocked and Evolved to Breez and ended up with one socket, so thats 3 lost slots at a cost of 4/5 Gem Hammers PER socket.

Nc seriously needs some one on their team  who as at least done 'basic' Kindergarten maths, then they 'might' understand why most things they do never work out as they should.

They did state earlier " We understand that this is not a positive player experience for those players who feel this, and we are looking into options to rectify this issue for affected players.  "

"not a positive player experience"  Come on, be serious, How would you feel or like it if you purchased something you wanted and with no info and no warning the day after the company you purchased it from took it back. Its like buying a set of tyres for your car and the day after you go outside to go somewhere only to find you have no tyres on your car, so you telephone the company and they say " sorry, working has intended" GG have fun. Then after weeks of waiting they give you one tyre back !

how does this  'RECTIFY' the problem. the fact still remains many players who recently spent cash on Gem Hammers have lost their paid for items, when they have paid for 2 or 3 sockets unlocking , giving them 4 Hammers that in some cases will not even unlock one slot is taking the p**s, they have still been 'robbed'

Each other company wich does something goes bakrott or into prison. But NC can troll us one time after an other!

15 hours ago, AveryCloseCall said:

Hello everyone, first of all thank you very much for your patience while we’ve finalized a plan and confirmed how we’ll execute it. The weapon and Gem Socket systems are pretty complex due to the variety of points at which players can transition to the Silverfrost weapon path and variety of different Gem Hammer prices depending on socket number, weapon stage, and weapon type. After looking at a lot of complicated alternatives, we’ve come up with a plan to help make players feel better about potential bad luck when upgrading.

You can choose one of three points that randomizes your Gem Sockets. Because of the various paths you can choose from our weapons progression guide, the randomization of your Gem Sockets will only occur once during the Silverfrost weapon path.

• True Profane > Oathbreaker
  • True Siren > True Oathbreaker
  • True Pirate > True Breeze

With the planned maintenance downtime on April 27th we will be performing a one-time data pull of all characters who have used Gem Hammers and have already upgraded to the new Silverfrost weapons by that time. Within the next week, we will be granting four Gem Hammers for each character on that list. We realize that not every character will have time to upgrade by that point, but feel April 27th is a reasonable compromise that gives time to reach the new weapon path without delaying too much longer.

We recognize Gem Slots being rerolled is confusing, and for that reason we’ve already updated the descriptions of Gem Hammers to help clarify. We’re also working with the development team to see what overall improvements can be made to this system to make it more intuitive, and as you can imagine that is a complex challenge with possible ramifications to other regions. For that reason, we can’t yet describe or promise any changes, but we are working on it with your feedback.

Thank you again for your patience.

Or you could just increase the drop rating on hammers. (Its like you guys are trolling us by showing them as drops from chests cos they never drop lol)

NC's response is "this is how it works in other versions"  but prior info we were getting it would have been a good step, NOT the week before patch stating we would NOT be getting this system, followed by a week after patch "working as intended" 

Yes , this system is in other versions, which is fine and I am fine with that also, BUT other versions have a far higher in game availability of Hammers, they are in the daily dash, they are rewards from daily quests , they drop from dungeon box's and other box's randomly in the game, at ALL levels, my character on CN servers has just over 150 Hammers in its bank ALL dropped in game, yes they are available in their cash shop also but if you play the game you dont HAVE to buy them, THAT is how the system is supposed to work.

27 minutes ago, orianthi said:

NC's response is "this is how it works in other versions"  but prior info we were getting it would have been a good step, NOT the week before patch stating we would NOT be getting this system, followed by a week after patch "working as intended" 

Yes , this system is in other versions, which is fine and I am fine with that also, BUT other versions have a far higher in game availability of Hammers, they are in the daily dash, they are rewards from daily quests , they drop from dungeon box's and other box's randomly in the game, at ALL levels, my character on CN servers has just over 150 Hammers in its bank ALL dropped in game, yes they are available in their cash shop also but if you play the game you dont HAVE to buy them, THAT is how the system is supposed to work.

NCwest is much more greedy than the other regions it seems...

They only see $.$

Archived