Forums

Gem Hammers for Affected Players

AveryCloseCall

I still never got my gem hammers from before the april 27th maintain, I upgraded to breeze, I used gem hammers to open up slots, my friends got theirs, why I still never got mine?

I submit ticket all I get is WAIT, WAIT HOW LONG? The forum here states it is FINISHED.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I lost 2 gem sockets going from True Pirate to True Breeze. TBH I don't get it why at some point they "refunded" gem hammers and later they didn't. Was it suppose to be fixed or something? Confused here :/

Good thing Daily Challenge rewards can potentially make upgrading weapons a fair bit easier (for my main anyway, alts will have to go through new path since I'm not really in a hurry to lvl them right now) or else I'd be more pissed off. Credit where it's due, though, at least they learned from the Silverfrost update and let us know of this change a month well in advance, instead of less than a week before the changes happen. That's a much more reasonable time period to choose how  we'll adjust our progression/routine. Mine will be to reach Awakened Pirate. I'm pretty much 2/3rd done so far.

Hi

I read this topic today:

"To help cover the potential loss of gem sockets due to the upgrade to Silverfrost, we’ve previously distributed Gem Hammers to anyone who was affected. We’ll being running another distribution of four Gem Hammers to any new characters affected with the May 11 maintenance. More details on this process can be found in our Gem Hammers for Affected Players forum post. If you’re in the process of upgrading your weapon to the Silverfrost Mountains path, please feel free to go ahead and do so."

Does it mean that you will give gem hammers again tomorrow? I didn't read this thread till 4-5 days ago and I didn't know that I will lose my gem slots....so I make my 4th gem slot before going from true pirate to true breeze before evolution.... :(

My 4 gem slot went down to 2... :( I wonder if I will get gem hammer too or not....

Regards

hi i did lose 2 slots i didnt even know about it till it happen and my friend told me to check the news section " i dont check them only if patch notice up" so just following what been said leaving my replay ty for all the hard work bns team :)

i what is the problem?
the problem is that even knowing how to act NC
and that each upgrade ruins a good game
stupid people still continue to purchase NCoin.
the game that was more or less balanced
now continues increasingly towards "P2W"
NCSoft congratulation
for ruining a game that many people have been waiting for more than three years
I WILL NOT BUY MORE NCOIN
and as decisions to continue with one more game "P2W"
I'll play no more
I prefer to remember the good way game
that in the end it detests because of bad decisions of others.

yes, my English is not good
at least I try to comment in English.

Well .... this shameless and falsehood  measures of the company lead us to a unique form of action... not buy back never a single supplement in the store, it is lost money.

It seems that only hurts when they hit in the wallet, ok ..... it is what they will receive.

I upgraded my weapon 4 days ago and lost 2 slots. According to the big announcement

If you’re in the process of upgrading your weapon to the Silverfrost Mountains path, please feel free to go ahead and do so.

I thought I would be compensated on MAY 11.

But Apparently that sentence meant: If you want to loose your slots,  feel free to go ahead and do so. Because when I logged in after today's update there was no compensation at all.

It would have been much clearer to say: DO NOT UPGRADE UNTIL MAY 11!

I paid a lot of money for this game and if there will be no compensation I am out. 

23 minutes ago, Rukkirii said:

The Gem Hammers compensation mentioned in the Weapon Path and Gem Hammer article have been distributed. Thank you so much for your patience while we ensured our data was accurate before sending off the items.

Rukkirii, can you clarify that after today, when a weapon is evolved to silverfrost any gem slots opened with hammers will not be lost?   Is that existing for the slots I opened way back?  Or is that only with hammers used moving forward from today on?

If it is true that you already distributed all the gem hammers you thought were needed, then I have to tell you that you missed some people e.g. me.

Or did i have to report my missing slots anywhere? If that's the case you should make it clearer where.

And don't get me startet on support, I already wrote them that I lost my slots while upgrdaing and the only reply was the forum thread about upgrading.

Ok, now I received 4 Gen Hammers. I had 4 Slots before the weapon's upgrade, afterwards I had only 2. With the 4 Hammers received I can only add one missing slot and that's not even counting the money needed to upgrade.

My guess is, you did not record the slots lost during the upgrade but you made a snapshot of the number of Gen Hammers at a specific point in time after someone upgraded. That wouldn't be accurate because it won't take into consideration that people might have already replaced missing slots like I did.

If I had only lost one slot your calculation would be correct, I would only need 3 Gen Hammers + 1 additionally as mentioned in the  Weapon Path and Gem Hammer article.

But since I allready replaced a slot the math isn't correct.

I am sorry, but this is where the fun ends since I spent real money on these Gen Hammers! You created this mess, so sort it out correctly.

2 hours ago, LolitaSenpai said:

I upgraded from true pirate -> true breeze after the week in which you gave the 4 hammer to those affected. I went from 3 slots -> 2 slots when I upgraded. I should qualify for the May 11th hammers.

8 hours ago, Rukkirii said:

The Gem Hammers compensation mentioned in the Weapon Path and Gem Hammer article have been distributed. Thank you so much for your patience while we ensured our data was accurate before sending off the items.

I made a mistake and even make 4 slots before going from true pirate -> true breeze and went from 4 slots to 2 slots... :(((((((((((((

it costs me 7 gem hammer before change, but I didn't get any gem hammer too....:S

we don't get really qualify for those gem hammers?????????????????????

EDIT:

-------------

Just logged in and noticed that I have received my gem hammer now... O.O

Thanks a lot!!!

Upgraded to breeze way before the first April 27th gem hammer batch.

Lost 2 slots (4->2) and then unlocked them, plus one more slot to a total of 5 slots.
Opened a ticket after not receiving any yesterday and support just says "I'm not eligible for the hammers"?

Archived