Force Master skill bugged

Sakuraki

Hello! Been playing with my FM lately and i notice that some skills are bugged and doesnt work as they should. The Ice Break skill Tier 2 maxed should disable block, but it doesnt i fought against tons of BMs and WL (tho they arent hard) and nothing. Usually i go close to them E then use skill in their back yet it doesnt work at all. I tried against my friend who is BM he wasnt blocking at all i hit him in the back and he can use his block without any problems and i did it 3 times 2 of them was failed and one 1 time was able to disable block, I checked everything i have perfect ping no lag at all and still. Is it only me or ?

When you use the snowball (ice X) that disables block requires them to be blocking when it hits. a good BM will cancel their block just before it happens, and ur snowball doesnt do shit. easiest way to hit it is to be upclose, but that might not always be that easy or smart :P

Unplayable?

Go play a KFM against a FM which abuses the dsync in the arena by jumping all around which makes me miss my skills.

Now that's BS....and NCsoft doesn't fix it even knowing its there from the get go.

I can understand you, but really, the class isn't unplayable at all... im not too much into PvP because of my FPS and Ping (Mostly because of my potato pc...), but that skill in particular doesnt make the class unplayable.

Archived