Forums

Summoners too OP

But you know that you have one of the best 100-0 combos as kfm and that there are diamond or whatever kfm's, right? It's not like ur doomed to lose. Summoner is an easy class. But you can beat them, if you learn how to play against them. Sometimes the problem is actually not the game.

Edit: Also lol. You are 28. No wonder that you lose. You dont have a lot of skillpoints. And probably, you dont even understand your class. Go level a bit, it does take only about 20 hours to get to 49. After that read some guides and watch some videos.. and then ur ready.

Edited by Yamyatos
9 minutes ago, Koter said:

Fact: In Korea summoners are considered bottom tier in pvp lol. I don't know why here in NA everyone think oh no summoner so OP but in Korea, korea player see summoner and have big smile :)

because everyone sucks in pvp and then whine about it in the forums, trying to look like its not completely their own fault.

To all those who talk about level difference and skill points.

The last period that ended April 12th, the No.1 among all classes was a Summoner 18 level. Yes, 18 level.

Too bad i didn't got a screenshot.

I talk about EU servers.

1 minute ago, Fraou said:

To all those who talk about level difference and skill points.

The last period that ended April 12th, the No.1 among all classes was a Summoner 18 level. Yes, 18 level.

Too bad i didn't got a screenshot.

I talk about EU servers.

That's because summoners have decent skill build even at low level. Some classes do need and demand higher level to have their combos unlocked. Some of those top summoners might have also been hackers so it's not 100 % pure result. There were some people reporting hacking summoners.

There were summoners around lvl 20 on top of EU ranking at least 3 times. Those were all hacker accounts. Dunno if the same person. Probably. One got banned another popped up within few days. I thought everyone knew that but I guess not. Lol.

3 hours ago, CrazyCatLady said:

Maybe level a little. You are lvl 28 vs 50 + 6 HM summoner, you have not enough skill points.

except... just today a guildie who is levelling a summoner alt to be able to do soulstone plains (he is a destro as main) was doing arena. And was joking in chat on how he kicked some KFM lvl 50 HM5 ass. He was level 30.

So... other classes can't, summoners can.

Edited by Zuf
6 hours ago, Tupac Shakur said:

Typical Scummoners. I can't wait til they get nerfed someday. 

calling the ppl who play this class scum is not ok name calling and shaming on the forum is not ok.

7 hours ago, Saso said:

The outcomes vs. summoners everytime.

i just wanna say all u did was block block block.. ofc u will lose if u don't attack.. my advice to u make a summoner then u will understand how it works so u can pvp agents it 

5 hours ago, Zuf said:

except... just today a guildie who is levelling a summoner alt to be able to do soulstone plains (he is a destro as main) was doing arena. And was joking in chat on how he kicked some KFM lvl 50 HM5 ass. He was level 30.

So you're telling me he did SSP at level 30? I smell a lot of BS cause you know you have to do some hacking magic to even get to Silverfrost at that level since this game literally blocks you from new areas if you don't meet the required level/story.

11 minutes ago, KuroStyles said:

So you're telling me he did SSP at level 30? I smell a lot of BS cause you know you have to do some hacking magic to even get to Silverfrost at that level since this game literally blocks you from new areas if you don't meet the required level/story.

you misread this a little bit i think.

he is LEVELING a Summoner TO DO SSP.

6 hours ago, Zuf said:

Its not something special to win against 50 lvl + on low lvl. Lots of players do only pve they don't like arenas. And at some point they must start to doing them to buy skill or mats for pellet. Summoners are strong in early play and when you against someone who is bashing keyboard without thinking it's easy win. Even skill points doesn't help you if you dont know what you are doing and don't have much experience :)

First problem I saw is you wasted time jumping to the side when you could've rammed the summoner from the start. You also didn't block well. You miss your timing on using F escape. You're not closing your distance to the summoner. Also you didn't spec your tab escape to escape from grapple.

Also noticed just now that you're level 28. You should level up more to get skill points so you can spec properly.

Edited by Yomachi