Heartbreaker Quest is Bugged! Admins!

Tupac Shakur

The quest "Heartbreaker" in Silverfrost Mountains, Evergreen Village is bugged.

I saw a guy standing outside the room saying his quest is bugged so I was like "Oh that sucks, maybe relog?" he said he's relogged 3 times already so I said "File repair?" and then as I said that, I picked up the quest myself and went into the room where you have to /Dance and do other emotes to that Talus Grunt, Collector Jodasik - emotes won't work. Typing in /dance (inside his green circle) won't do anything. I even went out and back in, talked to him again and it still won't work.

I then went outside and seen another player also having the same problems. /dance doesn't work not even outside of the instanced room.

Opening up the emotes with F12 and going to 4, then pressing the emote there (3) spams the chat with blank messages (/say) and it won't work so the quest is completely bugged.

I'm on Europe, the server Ebon Hall if that makes any difference.

I can confirm this aswell. ( Eu Windweide )

I'm on a female jin assasin and the Quest doesnt work even tried canceling quest & reaccepting it.. or better said /dance doesnt work, F12 -> 4 -> 3 also doesnt work.. If I press F12 -> 4 -> 3 there's  also just an empty Chatbubble from my Character.

And btw its broken since this patch, it worked 2 or 3 days ago fine.

• NCSOFT

We have discovered that the /dance emote is not working as intended after today's maintenance. The quest will be temporarily incomplete until the emote is fixed during the 4/27 maintenance.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

On 4/13/2016 at 0:00 AM, Rukkirii said:

We have discovered that the /dance emote is not working as intended after today's maintenance. The quest will be temporarily incomplete until the emote is fixed during the 4/27 maintenance.

Thank you.

On 13-4-2016 at 1:00 AM, Rukkirii said:

Two weeks (!) to fix a problem that is preventing players from finishing a quest? Wow.... Unimpressive.

11 hours ago, Laneera said:

Two weeks (!) to fix a problem that is preventing players from finishing a quest? Wow.... Unimpressive.

Wow, this is so *cricket*ing annoying.
Doesn't that quest is a pre requisite to get the daily quest for Shrieking Caverns?

Hey guys i still have the problem. While there was a maintenance on wenesday, the problem is still not fixed on my sever [FR] Dokumo.

I like to have my quest list clean, so i hope i wont have to abandon this bugged quest.

Archived