Warlock i framing

Ryudori

the only i frames i coukd use is SS and Z.in bsh when hae mujin uses those 3 electric bolts red aoe how do u guys dodge it?i mean i dodge the 1st two using ss and z but wat abt the last one?is moving out of the red area the only way to dodge it?please enlighten me how you guys use your i frames also i think C - Sanctum is useless in pve as i frame.also i loose a lot of health just by taking a very few hits from trash mob and dont ask about ranged mobs,how do u guys manage it?I'm new to warlock.Please let me know your strategies and ur methodical approach while you fight a ranged mob and how u deal with the application of i frames wen z and ss are on cd .thank you

OP asked for certain instance mainly BSH but anyway...

You are right there is only ss and Z so my best advice (or at least what i do) try to avoid at least one by positioning and use SS first as it have lower CD while getting rdy to cast wingstorm for some healing if you do get hit.

Quell is usless in there as you have to block something to trigger that iframe not to mention that it have extremly long cd.

Also it helps to position your self close to wall if you cant avoid it as it will bump you aginst the wall and you wont get stunned which will give you time to react to next one faster.

12 hours ago, Ezkiel said:

OP asked for certain instance mainly BSH but anyway...

You are right there is only ss and Z so my best advice (or at least what i do) try to avoid at least one by positioning and use SS first as it have lower CD while getting rdy to cast wingstorm for some healing if you do get hit.

Quell is usless in there as you have to block something to trigger that iframe not to mention that it have extremly long cd.

Also it helps to position your self close to wall if you cant avoid it as it will bump you aginst the wall and you wont get stunned which will give you time to react to next one faster.

But Saharan's answer was correct about the Quell i-frame, making it 3 i-frames total. You do not need to block to trigger the i-frame. Try it out yourself.

Firstly:

12 hours ago, Ezkiel said:

No, the iframe from Quell F1 T3 doesn't require block, once you hit 1, u can immediately hit F to iframe for 1s.

On 13/04/2016 at 7:24 AM, Ryudori said:

.Please let me know your strategies and ur methodical approach while you fight a ranged mob and how u deal with the application of i frames wen z and ss are on cd .thank you

I imagine your Crit and AP are not high enough. Yes WLs are VERY fragile, thats why they have the best self healing over all classes including summoners, but that depends on your Crit and AP. Once you hit over 50% crit rate, 200%+ crit dmg, 500+AP, mobs will never be a problem to WL because once you hit 2/X then V, your hp pretty much can go from 10% to 100% in couple of secs.

Before this, when fighting ranged mob, Quell is always your best friend.  When my crit and AP was low my strategy against massive amount of mobs was: hit 1, block both melee and range attack, hit F, pushes melee mob to where range mob is, then hit X, knockdown them all while you cast V, after V is casted, hit 2 and 4 until mobs loose most of the health and hit 3, so when all mob are dead, your V is still up. 

Regarding the iframe, like what Saharan said, WL have 3 iframes, 1&F, SS and Z. Only way to get more iframe is to use Soulburn / time wrap after using the 3 iframe, which resets those skills. In BSH its actually quite easy, if you are doing the 6man, the AOE are limited, you can wait for the circle to appear, see if you are in the circle, if yes, use iframe, if no or close to the edge, just walk out of it, you have plenty of time. If you are doing the 24man, use the 6s pot if you can't dodge the AOE. The real hard ones for WL to dodges are in the new silverfrost purple dungeon, such as the Neco boss have room wide AOE KD for 6 times, so for WL either have team mate Summoners/force master to help, or use Soulburn/time wrap to reset skills. But with the healing ability even if WL takes those AOE, as long as WL is not dead, they can easily regenerate the HP back before the Next AOE-set comes.

Hope those helps you progress

Archived