BnS Eu/Na -the game you pay not to play the game.

Denpa

Hi, and bye BnS . I am a player that plays allot this game , i have over 100 runs yeti 4 man , good gear, hongmon skills i farmed hard for. I am not f2p as i already spent 500£ in this game - cosmetic and premium as i thought this game deserves my support - grinding with friends on TS was enjoyable. Now all is pointless - people get with like 50£ what i grinded since last patch , even skill books that u had to grind the hardest content you can get them now with luck/money.  What the point of the game if u no longer need grind? there are no raids ..no item drops , no point in dailies since u get xp charms from this boxes. You can even loot breakthrough items - no need go in dungeons, with enough money you can max level your character-get best weapon - even best soulshield set in game w/o entering a dungeon. Also lets not forget the OP Flawless Gems that are unobtainable for f2p. I dont think i ever saw a game breaking event like this ever in a game - not to mention also a highly unprofessional bug with keys in hongmon store when servers reopened, 

I'm not a donator, but I don't like it when almost all the time there are bugs and errors all the time, 3 days ago I could do cross-over dungeons the next day enter cross-over dungeon in less then 1 min disconnect, then can't see anything at market, no info view also at other players, error's after error's, NcLauncher also don't work, reinstalled all again error after that can't enter no more.

The game is very good but the bugs and error's are something that must not be this often, almost one after other.

I will leave this game until they will make it finally fixed.

Cya guys.

LordLokai - as i see you havent played BnS Kr - the economy there is 5 yo ..here is few months, Also i bet you are a casual player that is happy to be able to catch up with people that played this game 12 hours a day since new patch. 

18 minutes ago, Denpa said:

LordLokai - as i see you havent played BnS Kr - the economy there is 5 yo ..here is few months, Also i bet you are a casual player that is happy to be able to catch up with people that played this game 12 hours a day since new patch. 

Well i'd rather be a casual then an elitist ass hole =3 look you have to understand something, people play the game for FUN and enjoyment. Its not a job, its not some task that we should spend half our lives to do. Its about enjoyment sitting down for a few hours having FUN with our friends. Am i a casual? Probably i'm still trying to move into Siren, but on that note i haven't once bought tokens, and have FARMED all that i have myself. No Guild, no allies, JUST me on my lonesome, playing a game i enjoy.

Have i played the Korean version? no you played city of heroes? how about Vanguard Online? how about Dragonball Online? how about Ultima Online? should i sit here and list the many many many many MMO's i've played over my 20+ years of mmo gaming? I've played so many MMO's so many different genre's and types i can safely tell you THIS ISN'T A NEW PRACTICE!

But bigger point is... How is someone else getting something ruining YOUR fun? what can't strut your (edited) around like a boss anymore? boo *cricket*ing who cry me a river =P just because there are other people capable of getting same stuff you have a little easier now? (edited)

lokai,,,the gameplay in this game actually consists in grinding. There are no raids - no challenging  dungeons - its a typical KR grind MMO. Yet stacks of 100 darts skip you 100 + 4 man dungeons runs you would normally have to do to obtain those to upgrade 1 stage of your gear, 

Yeah, I'm out too.

Not only are our countless hours of effort worthless now, but we can't even participate in this event without spending IRL-money simply because we won't be able to buy enough HM-Coins. The exchange is flooded with 1:41 offers with a maximum of 10 sales a day, you can't buy more than 41 because the ratio would be higher and your offer would be like 100 pages behind. (Plus, probably no one is willing to sell NCoin at this point since the event gives out more gold)

So, either you spend money or you're behind everyone within a few days even though you spent a few hundred hours more into this game.

this is total bs.  now we see rely how this bot&stutter works first they sey no p2w but bit by bit they add more criker and ets not we8 for thos legendary items XD    now thos rng's   we see that it have to crit  to have good loot in it. so we have 2 set off  rng boxes that makes good loot rely rare and to top thing up a bit they have to code thos box as ther isent a legendary in thos are thos rely even working at all. now what s hapening ppl. spend 160 keys and 0 good loot xD. so now im just thinking to quit at this point be4 it's rely super p2w crap.   fun's out off it so why play it       

28 minutes ago, Purestic said:

Yeah, I'm out too.

Not only are our countless hours of effort worthless now, but we can't even participate in this event without spending IRL-money simply because we won't be able to buy enough HM-Coins. The exchange is flooded with 1:41 offers with a maximum of 10 sales a day, you can't buy more than 41 because the ratio would be higher and your offer would be like 100 pages behind. (Plus, probably no one is willing to sell NCoin at this point since the event gives out more gold)

So, either you spend money or you're behind everyone within a few days even though you spent a few hundred hours more into this game.

And you know the best part of this event?

That there are so many "smart" people that happily pay to gamble on random items that they have to buy to actually acquire them.

And the game is rated PEGI 16 when gambling is not allowed under 18, hilarious!

Just now, YukiNagato said:

And you know the best part of this event?

That there are so many "smart" people that happily pay to gamble on random items that they have to buy to actually acquire them.

And the game is rated PEGI 16 when gambling is not allowed under 18, hilarious!

Yeah, you're right. I think I wrote something about this concerning the costume-gambling where some people spend a few hundred bucks on costumes to salvage them and get that one by transmutation. I don't know but isn't this form of MMO-gambling even restricted in some asian country?

3 minutes ago, Purestic said:

Yeah, you're right. I think I wrote something about this concerning the costume-gambling where some people spend a few hundred bucks on costumes to salvage them and get that one by transmutation. I don't know but isn't this form of MMO-gambling even restricted in some asian country?

Yes, in Japan gacha is not allowed by law, but the PEGI rating of the game is not correct for EU/NA either.

Archived