Bardo

Please do not add CM class

Bardo   

Dont add the new Chi Master class to NA/EU servers, it will be the death of other classes in the game.

Why would anyone play another class? You have the Melee power from KFM and the strong range from FM in one class.

And why is that a problem? Well, take random dungeons, you can enable/disable so there can only be one of each class in the run

and with this, well.. you do that and you cannot ever run a dungeon with that. Cause people will only be playing that class.

That class is way to OP, try look at how people whine now about they cannot handle a KFM in pvp and now think of that same KFM with FM boom/AOE/CC/Range skills...

I love my KFM/BM/FM/Sin/WL/Destroyer, but when this comes... i dont see a point in playing those.(yes i still play those that are 50.)

Might as well just change game title to Chi Master game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RV6NSR6Sgr0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8NRCLXZryA

Edited by Bardo

Swastika   

I agree please don't add this class i won't see a point playing FM or KFM otherwise.

no one want's to play this class and someone should create a voting about soul fighter class release.

Enhance   

Then might as well remove blade dancer! Why play destroyer, blade master, or force master if you have blade dancer?

Meh. Personally I don't really like the Chi Master, so I'll play other classes.

Ambition   

Lol, so clueless and 0 arguments, let me tell you 2 facts.

1. Chi master is the LEAST popular classs in kr.

2. Chi master was infact so underpowered at release they they have desperately tried to buff the class through several patches.

ok.

I think the idea behind EACH new class releases is that the dev. purposefully made these new classes "seem" OP to give ppl the incentives and to lure them to play the game.  ONce everything settles, they'll balance the classes.

Edited by WayOfTheBacon

DBug   

Chi Master is an uninspired trash class that is trumped both by KFM and FM.

It's a scrub class to help people who cannot get the hang of dedicate melee or ranged classes -Insert scummoner joke here-.  If you want to play Chi Master for DPS, KFM and FM is a far better choice. If you want to play it for defense, FM is a far better choice. Additionally, (unlike scummoner) the class is an absolute joke to PvP having little to no CC ability.

Don't be dense, and don't request to deny people content because you don't like a class.

Edited by DBug

PCComet   

just because it is a combination of FM and KFM doesn't mean that it'll have the same skills aka CCs as KFM or the same attack power as an FM. you can't just say okay, taking all the skills from both classes and make them all available, it does look overpowered but half the time someone puts up a video of them playing chi master, the player has had enough time with the class to learn how it properly works. if anything as of now the only thing that looks in favor of chi master is that it can switch between short and long range, but even still doesn't mean it keeps the same core values that the two classes hold to being able to constantly keep the distance to be as effective as a force master or short distance to be effective as a KFM.

11 minutes ago, Ambition said:

Lol, so clueless and 0 arguments, let me tell you 2 facts.

1. Chi master is the LEAST popular classs in kr.

2. Chi master was infact so underpowered at release they they have desperately tried to buff the class through several patches.

ok.

Which is kind of a good thing, considering the alternative would be newer classes being more OP compared to older ones.

People would whine either way, but which one would they whine about more? Food for thought.