Daily dash

Kharlon

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/15/2016 at 3:43 PM, Rukkirii said:

Hello everyone,

After working with the development team, the Daily Dash will be returning today, April 15 at 3:30PM PDT (10:30PM UTC), and will be available until Monday, April 18 at 5:00PM PDT (Tuesday, April 19 at 12:00AM UTC). This will allow everyone just over three days of spins in order to try to reach the last space on the Daily Dash for the final reward. Once the Daily Dash ends on Monday, it will be deactivated in order to update the rewards and to introduce a new Daily Dash on April 27.

We are currently working on fixing the in-game display in the top right corner of the Daily Dash to show a more accurate representation of the number of days remaining, We appreciate your patience while we ensured that the Daily Dash could return with the progression that was made before it was deactivated.

Thank you so much :D <3

3 hours ago, GlowLight said:

how is it confusing? the date is correct.

Timezone difference. This is probably what caused the confusion in the first place. The original April 14 date was probably based on Korean time, which can be a 13-hour difference depending on the timezones.

On 4/15/2016 at 3:43 PM, Rukkirii said:

Hello everyone,

After working with the development team, the Daily Dash will be returning today, April 15 at 3:30PM PDT (10:30PM UTC), and will be available until Monday, April 18 at 5:00PM PDT (Tuesday, April 19 at 12:00AM UTC). This will allow everyone just over three days of spins in order to try to reach the last space on the Daily Dash for the final reward. Once the Daily Dash ends on Monday, it will be deactivated in order to update the rewards and to introduce a new Daily Dash on April 27.

We are currently working on fixing the in-game display in the top right corner of the Daily Dash to show a more accurate representation of the number of days remaining, We appreciate your patience while we ensured that the Daily Dash could return with the progression that was made before it was deactivated.

Thank you! I was able to get my costume in 1 spin. You are part of an awesome company.

• NCSOFT

Hello friends!

We wanted to give a friendly reminder that the Daily Dash is scheduled to end today, April 18 at 5:00PM PDT/Tuesday, April 19 at 12:00AM UTC. An in-game notice will be provided shortly.

23 minutes ago, VRock said:

why premium users don't have 2 keys in Treasure Trove? Daily dash we have 3 SPINS! Treasure Trove should be at least 2 keys for being a premium user.

What? Why do you want something you paid for? What a shame! :D

We never got any answer about that, the only thing to do is to cancel the premium sub. They don't care anyway. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/14/2016 at 1:44 PM, Rukkirii said:

You are correct in that the Treasure Trove will be replacing the Daily Dash until April 27th. More information on the Treasure Trove event schedule can be found at the bottom of the Treasure Trove article for those interested.

So April 27th, which year? I kid, but in all seriousness, there is no daily dash after today's patch. :/

3 minutes ago, Shadzar said:

So April 27th, which year? I kid, but in all seriousness, there is no daily dash after today's patch. :/

What they meant is, untill the 27 youll have the TT event isntead of daily dash.

After the 27 you dont get sh*t.

:)

9 minutes ago, DomiSotto said:

Oh, no, no Daily Dash? And I was looking forward to having three instead of two drops because I am premium now :(

Welcome to the wonderful world of random premium privileges :)

2 hours ago, Unicorns said:

What they meant is, untill the 27 youll have the TT event isntead of daily dash.

After the 27 you dont get sh*t.

:)

That isn't how the English language works, and this is the English/NA section of the forums, meaning the phrase meant "DailyDash is not there during Trove event but returns 27th of April."

Read it carefully

"Treasure Trove will be replacing the Daily Dash until April 27th"

If It had intended to say Daily Dash would not return then it should have read "Treasure Trove is replacing Daily Dash, and Trove will last until 27th."

Thank you, I knew you had written it how I read it. Is it always this late after a patch when it will be available?

(5 and a 3, but I will gladly slowly take that 300k XP to the bank... erm Dragon Trade Union Vault thingy person)

11 hours ago, Velsham said:

Daily dash was available for me when patch hit... I got 2 spins then an extra 2 more spins (no idea why, I'm not even premium) a few hours after I used my first 2 spins. Not complaining though :)

I thought I got "extra" spins too, but then I noticed that the Daily Dash is going to reset at 6pm server time.  So what happened is I got my spins before 6pm, it reset, then I got my spins after 6pm.

It seems super strange that the Dash isn't resetting at the same time as all the Daily Quests and stuff, but whatever.

Archived