Daily dash

Kharlon

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Rukkirii said:

We apologize for the Daily Dash ending before the date shown due to technical issues. In the meantime, we are looking into options of rectifying this issue and we will have more information available to everyone as soon as we have finalized the details.

yesterday (day13) I would to click 2 pins, and today also (day14) + 2 pins, missing 4 slots for me to finish the  wheels roulette. when I entered the game today after the update was unable to access the daily dash. Please, I really wanted that outfit. :,(2v8izpi.jpg

I had one spot to go... I had logged in diligently just to spin to get my outfit (though not my favorite outfit) only to have the daily dash disappeared and replaced by something i can't even participate in... I've already felt like the RNG was favoring low numbers (2 and 3 seem to come up far more often than any other number so maybe it isn't really random) and then they take it down before it should have been. Hmmmm... What would possess them to do that? Surely they can read?

Daily Dash was one of the reasons i got the 1 year premium (that and the outfit), now i find not only is the DD gone, but the new thing, TT doesn't give paying players any kind of boosts or perks?

Sounds like a royal cash grab to me. Seen nothing but junk out of it anyway i guess.

46 minutes ago, Sililos said:

Daily Dash was one of the reasons i got the 1 year premium (that and the outfit), now i find not only is the DD gone, but the new thing, TT doesn't give paying players any kind of boosts or perks?

Sounds like a royal cash grab to me. Seen nothing but junk out of it anyway i guess.

Agreed. One of the perks of premium was getting extra spins in the DD, yet now DD is gone and replaced by something that almost "forces" people to buy items for real money (or indirectly for a lot of gold) to max out their chances of good items, not to mention that our premium advantage is gone as well.

NCSoft is trying to have their cake and eat it.

I was impressed when I logged in and didnt see DailyDash running. Tried openning with no success; asked the community and they all said that it was due to the fact my PC  time was different from Server time. But had a gut-feeling that something was wrong. I just had 3 more steps to complete DailyDash. :( #PleaseFixDD

4 hours ago, MorganTerra said:

I've got this in reply to a ticket i sent to them regarding the issue:

[Removed: Please refrain from posting personal conversations]

You,me and every other pissed off person that fell for NCSoft's lies. :>

I got the same issue and the same response from NCSoft... I hope they will do something about this.

i got the exact same thing as well. was hoping to see them have an update today but i guess they are still working on it.

13 minutes ago, Kromede said:

Best solution is inform community the schedule date then just mail out the outfit to everyone and problem solve, it's not like the game will be broken with  free a cosmetic outfit.

its not free! !  we worked for it all month 

18 minutes ago, Kromede said:

Best solution is inform community the schedule date then just mail out the outfit to everyone and problem solve, it's not like the game will be broken with  free a cosmetic outfit.

I disagree. The best solution would be to give us the two remaining days of daily dash PLUS some form of rectification for the inconvenience that NCSoft's incompetence has caused us. Making the outfit free for all, even people who didn't play daily dash at all, would just destroy its value.

• NCSOFT
15 hours ago, Unicorns said:

Aside from fixing that issue, will we get a new Daily Dash, or is the treasure trove replacing daily dash for the next 2 weeks?

You are correct in that the Treasure Trove will be replacing the Daily Dash until April 27th. More information on the Treasure Trove event schedule can be found at the bottom of the Treasure Trove article for those interested.

30 minutes ago, Rukkirii said:

You are correct in that the Treasure Trove will be replacing the Daily Dash until April 27th. More information on the Treasure Trove event schedule can be found at the bottom of the Treasure Trove article for those interested.

Hello Bethany :D

So after april 27 will we be able to get that Night Luna outfit from DD?

17 hours ago, Rukkirii said:

We apologize for the Daily Dash ending before the date shown due to technical issues. In the meantime, we are looking into options of rectifying this issue and we will have more information available to everyone as soon as we have finalized the details.

First of all thank you for the answer.

But i really would like to know at least what option you are leaning for in solving this issue.

Archived