Forums

Daily dash

Kharlon

I love how none of the moderators for this forum or the devs have replied to this thread. They know they messed up and they're not looking like they're about to do anything. Should have freaking expected this stuff. They're the same with all their games.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Izozkean said:

I love how none of the moderators for this forum or the devs have replied to this thread. They know they messed up and they're not looking like they're about to do anything. Should have freaking expected this stuff. They're the same with all their games.

These Forum MOD have nothing to do with it, It's Dev team *cricket*ed it up and probably they won't do anything like last time. So best is stay quiet rather show up here and poeple gonna rage over it even more....

Also, these forum MOD are not monitoring this forum only, they monitoring all NCsoft forums (check out other game forum and you will see same name staff there), it's quite a task to do everyday! Give them a break and probably these outfits will show up on daily dash again in future like other game keep repeat same event each year so new players have a change to get it.

5 minutes ago, Kromede said:

These Forum MOD have nothing to do with it, It's Dev team *cricket*ed it up and probably they won't do anything like last time. So best is stay quiet rather show up here and poeple gonna rage over it even more....

Also, these forum MOD are not monitoring this forum only, they monitoring all NCsoft forums (check out other game forum and you will see same name staff there), it's quite a task to do everyday! Give them a break and probably these outfits will show up on daily dash again in future like other game keep repeat same event each year so new players have a change to get it.

Then the devs need to make a statement on why some people are getting shafted because of their failure to live by their own deadline.

You know, I don't usually post - in fact I don't think Ive ever really posted in these forums before but I feel compelled to add my disgruntled thoughts to the pot.  I get the Wednesday maintenance thing...ok fine. Shame on those of us who knew and rolled badly or missed a day..sucks we won't get a chance to get the end reward but that's life. What irks me more than that little annoyance is that if you're a new player or a player (like myself) who is very casual, what you're replacing the Dash with is not comparable.  I've only been playing a short time and I play very casually, I have a very busy life outside of this game. I do not have a max level character. My highest at this point is 25 - and in order to even -get- the new treasure chest, one must be level 36+. I pay a premium  to help you provide a good game. The least you could do is ensure that my level doesn't matter when it comes to getting the perks of that money that I pay and the "fluff" content you roll out.

2 minutes ago, Elisan said:

You know, I don't usually post - in fact I don't think Ive ever really posted in these forums before but I feel compelled to add my disgruntled thoughts to the pot.  I get the Wednesday maintenance thing...ok fine. Shame on those of us who knew and rolled badly or missed a day..sucks we won't get a chance to get the end reward but that's life. What irks me more than that little annoyance is that if you're a new player or a player (like myself) who is very casual, what you're replacing the Dash with is not comparable.  I've only been playing a short time and I play very casually, I have a very busy life outside of this game. I do not have a max level character. My highest at this point is 25 - and in order to even -get- the new treasure chest, one must be level 36+. I pay a premium  to help you provide a good game. The least you could do is ensure that my level doesn't matter when it comes to getting the perks of that money that I pay and the "fluff" content you roll out.

My thoughts on the level cap for the new event is to stop the bots from taking advantage and ruining the economy of the game even further.

Granted, the players are doing that themselves but still...

4 minutes ago, Jinjii said:

My thoughts on the level cap for the new event is to stop the bots from taking advantage and ruining the economy of the game even further.

Bots are kinda overlvled for this event

Just now, Jinjii said:

You know all the bot are lvl 45 and some almost level 50 right? lol

They are farming silverfrost content already, the level cap for the event just to prevent both players and bots create and delete new characters for FREE change LOL

Don't normally post but cutting short the daily dash just bloody irritates me.  I was less than 6 spaces away from finishing this time and getting the outfit.  I am extremely disappointed with NCsoft at this time. 

I managed to get the outfit, but it was a close call...I remember thoughout the dash, the time seemed inconsistant, I remember it saying 12 days left once, then less then 6 hours later, 10 days. I wonder if the in game timer is broken...regardless, if it was in game timer issues, or NCSoft ending it early, their refusal of a comment is why I will never spend a single penny upon this game.

• NCSOFT

We apologize for the Daily Dash ending before the date shown due to technical issues. In the meantime, we are looking into options of rectifying this issue and we will have more information available to everyone as soon as we have finalized the details.

25 minutes ago, Rukkirii said:

We apologize for the Daily Dash ending before the date shown due to technical issues. In the meantime, we are looking into options of rectifying this issue and we will have more information available to everyone as soon as we have finalized the details.

Aside from fixing that issue, will we get a new Daily Dash, or is the treasure trove replacing daily dash for the next 2 weeks?

Thank you Rukkirii.

I bought Premium this month specifically so that I could finish the Daily Dash on time, because I can't always log in every day to spin and I literally had 3 or 4 spaces left to go and was counting on Spinning my 3 times today so that I could get Night Luna. I also sent in a ticket as soon as I logged in and couldn't access the DD. It's really frustrating to think that I spent money on premium if I can't even finish my Spins for the outfit.

Hopefully the devs find a way to just bring it back at the same place on the board that you were at with your one day worth of spins or what not. Most of us here would have been able to get Night Luna today =/

13 minutes ago, CycLee said:

Let's see how many weeks/month i'll take this time until someone notice that nothing will be done.

Probably lots of month, because a lot of people thinks its not a NCsoft problem and that the new event is the new Daily Dash, just because you get a """"spin"""" daily.
However, my BF needed 2 slot for his costume, he will win it today but NCbugs attack again. He only logged to the game to do Daily Dash because he is busy with other thing atm and can't play, you can imagine how upset is right now.

Probably their "FIX" is to put it in F10, because of money.

2 hours ago, Rukkirii said:

Count me in on the people who paid for Premium just so I could max my chances at getting to the end (I started mid-cycle so didn't have the full time to get my dash rolls). Being new to the game this is a real sour note, makes me reconsider inviting friends to come join me :(  I hope the end result is we get our outfit, was only like 4 spots away :( 

4 hours ago, Rukkirii said:

How about prolonging that daily dash for 2 more days (with a notice of course, so we wouldn't get suprised by sneaky update again:D), and for people who finished it - just prolong current event for these 2 days? Doesn't sound so unreasonable, of course only if you guys are technicaly able to do this.

i need my daily dash 2 more days too, because it was like 1-2 spins and i get Night Luna outfit. that i really want right now. So NC fix this please! Unfair when you can't dd when it was said you will be able 2 more days. Thanks.

Archived