Daily dash

Kharlon

2 minutes ago, Kharlon said:

People tend to react that way when lied to.

I know. Its granted. You tell someone they have 2 days to do something then tell them they aren't able to do it before those two days have passed, without any prior notice.

They forgot to include the right to phuck over players whenever they want to in their TOS lol.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, RetroByte said:

Why don't you all send a support ticket? Just to see what they say.

Even if it's just to let them know you're not happy about it  because I wouldn't be satisfied just letting it go....

I wouldn't think a tier 1 support would have any power and would just spout off an "I'm sorry"  I rather get someone higher up the foodchain and just voice the general contempt for their trickery.

All month ..for nothing. Every single day i was calculating what i have to avarage to make it, just to get to 99 with 2 more days left and puffffffff the end.

After all this i STILL HOPE its just a malfunction in the maintenance. Stil an optimist at my core :(

1 minute ago, Nylisa said:

some people can access it , it seems some others cant , i think its a bug or something i still had 1 spin left and it said 1 day left just before maintenance

before maintenance we all could acces it, after is the problem

Just now, Nylisa said:

yeah i mean right now on our faction chat some people claim they can open it idk if they trolling or not :D

Somebody in my faction chat said that alts under 36 could access it. so i went and made an entirely new character and still couldn't access.

5 minutes ago, KaLnoX said:

They forgot to include the right to phuck over players whenever they want to in their TOS lol.

Well, in fact, if you take the time to read some parts of it, you'll see that they actually included this right to f*ck over the players in lots of the terms. 

For example, it is written that they can, at anytime, ask to the owner of the account to pay some fee in order to keep access to this account, this at their own reasonable discretion... yes ! if they decided tomorrow that we should pay some kind of subscription to access the game, they could do it ! but y'all already know that, because y'all read the ToS right ?? :o

ofc, I don't think they'd do such thing, but, they have the right to, if we refer to the ToS. And there are lots of other terms explaining they can do almost everything, at their own discretion... 

I really wanted main reward from this Daily Dash. I bought even premium (with big problems with my card) for 3 turns the wheel. I was on 96 field. Today when I come to home from my work I was really happy. I said in my head - "today I'll win that beautifull costiume for my summoner" but when I turn on BnS... my face dispersed. I'm really mad, dishusted and disappointed now. I fell swindled now and I'm looking for compensation (costume). When you said that Dailydash will end in 14.04, then keep your word. Now I have so many bad experiences, that I will think two times, before I give more money for this game, but I hope that they will suprise me favourably.

Just now, VRock said:

it said 2 days but you should know they gonna change at maintenance and the maintenance was today so..

How should I know?  I just started 2 weeks ago and there was nothing in game that said "maintenance will make us lie to you"

1 minute ago, Lynstar said:

didn't the same thing happen with the first daily dash? and i don't think anyone got any compensations for stopping at 99, sadly. ):

If the previous DD end in appointed deadline, then its ok - all is fair, but not in this style. They could tell us about change the date and all ppl can log in morning time...

4 minutes ago, Fari said:

If the previous DD end in appointed deadline, then its ok - all is fair, but not in this style. They could tell us about change the date and all ppl can log in morning time...

no, i mean, the first dash ended on a wednesday during maintenance, even though it said people had another day left. ):

Archived