Forums

Daily dash

Kharlon

2 hours ago, Rukkirii said:

You are correct in that the Treasure Trove will be replacing the Daily Dash until April 27th. More information on the Treasure Trove event schedule can be found at the bottom of the Treasure Trove article for those interested.

Why did ya'll do this? I just started playing and lost the daily dash and I don't have a high enough character to do the new event because it is level locked at 36. That is not very new player friendly. It is a bad way to handle this. 

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • NCSOFT
2 hours ago, Payalord said:

Hello Bethany :D

So after april 27 will we be able to get that Night Luna outfit from DD?

1 hour ago, firefly33 said:

First of all thank you for the answer.

But i really would like to know at least what option you are leaning for in solving this issue.

We will be sure to provide information as soon as have it. :) The dev. team is on a much different timezone and resolutions can take more time than expected, so please keep this in mind in regards to communication.

• NCSOFT

Greetings,

You've the Community Manager answer, Devs are working on this problem as stated by Rukkirii. Please stay on topic, do not use insults and bad words, or you will be suspended.

Regards,

Team Blade & Soul.

3 hours ago, Rukkirii said:

You are correct in that the Treasure Trove will be replacing the Daily Dash until April 27th. More information on the Treasure Trove event schedule can be found at the bottom of the Treasure Trove article for those interested.

I have kind of a problem with that. I pay premium which gives me 3 instead 2 DD rolls - this event is kinda deleting this paid and promised bonus.

2 hours ago, Gusdel said:

Why did ya'll do this? I just started playing and lost the daily dash and I don't have a high enough character to do the new event because it is level locked at 36. That is not very new player friendly. It is a bad way to handle this. 

If your 36 just ignore the event, anything decent you get from it costs way to much gold for a character at that level anyways, this event is a cash grab for those at the super high end of the experience and progression.

1 hour ago, CycLee said:

I have kind of a problem with that. I pay premium which gives me 3 instead 2 DD rolls - this event is kinda deleting this paid and promised bonus.

i think this event and DD is two separate things because daily dash extra spin is still on the list of 18 premium buffs!

28 minutes ago, Nylisa said:

i think this event and DD is two separate things because daily dash extra spin is still on the list of 18 premium buffs!

That's why i say "kinda deleting" It's still a bonus, just that here is no DD to use it. instead they starting an funktion on which premium give you no bonus and state at the same time, that there will be no DD while the RNG-Box event is happening.

8 hours ago, Kharlon said:

If your 36 just ignore the event, anything decent you get from it costs way to much gold for a character at that level anyways, this event is a cash grab for those at the super high end of the experience and progression

They have low cost items in the event and a free spin a day and I could get some items I can afford just lower the 1 gold opening cost based on level. I would cheap field repair tools or exp pots. It is b.s. I don't have an option for a daily event yet I give the game money to support it. I won't resub next month because they let me out on the daily events and it's b.s. Does my weapon not break or I don't want 1 sliver experience pots. I can afford 1 sliver a day for 50 days ???

3 hours ago, Gusdel said:

They have low cost items in the event and a free spin a day and I could get some items I can afford just lower the 1 gold opening cost based on level. I would cheap field repair tools or exp pots. It is b.s. I don't have an option for a daily event yet I give the game money to support it. I won't resub next month because they let me out on the daily events and it's b.s. Does my weapon not break or I don't want 1 sliver experience pots. I can afford 1 sliver a day for 50 days ???

Instead of whining just get to 36, leveling up is so fast in this game. There has to be a lvl restriction on this or everyone would abuse it and make extra accounts/chars to get more stuff.

15 hours ago, CycLee said:
1 hour ago, Cor said:

Instead of whining just get to 36, leveling up is so fast in this game. There has to be a lvl restriction on this or everyone would abuse it and make extra accounts/chars to get more stuff.

The fact the good items cost a ton of gold though seems counter to it though.

Just now, Pew Pew said:

thankfully the night before they took it away I finished on my last spin.

but if I didn't make it I thought I had 2 more days or 3   don't remember.. so I feel for the people that didn't get to finish

thanks

hope they give those 2 days back for us

13 minutes ago, firefly33 said:

thanks

hope they give those 2 days back for us

well the bad thing is that this happens basically every time....

What they need to do is just fix the time (lower the days) or make it last for as long as they advertise

• NCSOFT

Hello everyone,

After working with the development team, the Daily Dash will be returning today, April 15 at 3:30PM PDT (10:30PM UTC), and will be available until Monday, April 18 at 5:00PM PDT (Tuesday, April 19 at 12:00AM UTC). This will allow everyone just over three days of spins in order to try to reach the last space on the Daily Dash for the final reward. Once the Daily Dash ends on Monday, it will be deactivated in order to update the rewards and to introduce a new Daily Dash on April 27.

We are currently working on fixing the in-game display in the top right corner of the Daily Dash to show a more accurate representation of the number of days remaining, We appreciate your patience while we ensured that the Daily Dash could return with the progression that was made before it was deactivated.

On 4/15/2016 at 3:43 PM, Rukkirii said:

Hello everyone,

After working with the development team, the Daily Dash will be returning today, April 15 at 3:30PM PDT (10:30PM UTC), and will be available until Monday, April 18 at 5:00PM PDT (Tuesday, April 19 at 12:00AM UTC). This will allow everyone just over three days of spins in order to try to reach the last space on the Daily Dash for the final reward. Once the Daily Dash ends on Monday, it will be deactivated in order to update the rewards and to introduce a new Daily Dash on April 27.

We are currently working on fixing the in-game display in the top right corner of the Daily Dash to show a more accurate representation of the number of days remaining, We appreciate your patience while we ensured that the Daily Dash could return with the progression that was made before it was deactivated.

Thanks for the update Rukkirii! This is great news  for everyone who was just "that" close

Hello everyone,

Thank You ! ! !  really appreciate it.

Hello everyone,

And nothing is planned to give some value to the premium subscription when the daily dash is deactivated ?

40 minutes ago, Fael said:

And nothing is planned to give some value to the premium subscription when the daily dash is deactivated ?

That isn't the topic of this thread, but go ahead and make a new thread.  I at least thank NCsoft for fixing this in a fair way.  Good job team.

Archived