Daily dash

Kharlon

27 minutes ago, AionCheesecake said:

Things typically end on NA-Wednesdays with NCsoft, with the maintenance and all.

Bummer for you all.

Still doesn't dismiss them from what they said from what they did.

6 minutes ago, Wasty said:

Thank you so much for this . Yesterday I was on 96, so I bought premium to get the reward today, and they removed it one day before there was written for more than 1 month. I really don't understand why u have not changed it, I could have 5€ more in my pocket. And I think we can call this theft. This is the first disapponting thing for me on this great game.

Indeed, this sets the precedent for how I expect to be treated from NCsoft in the future, I doubt I'll be spending more money now.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Space #97 Last night after a steam of 1s and 2s. Days Remaning: 2

This morning: Under Maintenance

Now: Daily Dash Over EARLY with no warning.

This is the most frustrating thing aside from all the bots which nothing is being done about.

Your stupid event said I had 2 days left and I was likely 1 freaking roll away (with premium I was on vaca when it began).

Missed out on a costume due to laziness from the devs.. easier to cut it during weekly maint than on the day planned?

F*k it, wasted several hundred on BNS costumes just to be robbed of something unique due to false event dates. 

Think ill just quit while I am ahead. 

/join the ranks of SUCKERS that paid for this crap.

9 minutes ago, Kharlon said:

Indeed, this sets the precedent for how I expect to be treated from NCsoft in the future, I doubt I'll be spending more money now.

Well money for this month incoming in 2 days, definitely not going for membership.

Normally I never post anything on forums, but I feel compelled to add to this lil' mess.

Earlier in the month my account was flagged as 'high risk' from visiting Japan and logging in from a Japanese IP, so I contacted support and let them know I'd be here for a few more months, all's okay.

Fast-forward a bit, and my account is locked entirely for being 'compromised'(AKA them forgetting I'm in Japan). Takes about a week to get them to unlock it after jumping through a lot of unnecessary hoops. I'd been logging on religiously every day to do the dash prior 'cause it'd be my first outfit and first dash completion. Yesterday I was 3 spaces away from getting it, figured 2 days left was plenty of time still. Extended maintenance, log on to see the dash is over 'early'. Can't help but feel incredibly shafted!

3 minutes ago, Cassface said:

Normally I never post anything on forums, but I feel compelled to add to this lil' mess.

Earlier in the month my account was flagged as 'high risk' from visiting Japan and logging in from a Japanese IP, so I contacted support and let them know I'd be here for a few more months, all's okay.

Fast-forward a bit, and my account is locked entirely for being 'compromised'(AKA them forgetting I'm in Japan). Takes about a week to get them to unlock it after jumping through a lot of unnecessary hoops. I'd been logging on religiously every day to do the dash prior 'cause it'd be my first outfit and first dash completion. Yesterday I was 3 spaces away from getting it, figured 2 days left was plenty of time still. Extended maintenance, log on to see the dash is over 'early'. Can't help but feel incredibly shafted!

As you should be, the company has just up and lied to the entire playerbase with this.   There is no other way to put it.  They lied and now with this new event there seems to be no bonus for having premium making it even more salt in the wound.

7 minutes ago, Cassface said:

Damn, that's nasty.

Daily dash is over? Are You *cricket*ing kidding me? Where are the mods of this crappy game? where is the announce of the early close of the event and the apologies, or better, the costume gifted to everyone? now I want to do my last two dash for costume or I quit this shit.

Welcome to the club. Here is maybe more than 30 people who have same problem like you. I think all this post are useless and NCSoft going to **** our ***es like Gameforge on Tera. (Now, please remove my incorrect stars too).

Just now, Wasty said:

Welcome to the club. Here is maybe more then 30 people who have same problem like you. I think all this post are useless and NCSoft going to **** our ***es like Gameforge on Tera. (Now, please remove my incorrect stars too).

Surely more than 30, shitload of ppl talking about ingame. 

1 minute ago, weaponzero said:

Same issue as OP and others here, really annoyed by this. This definitely does not qualify as "best practice"....

^ its not so much that I  missed out on the outfit, its the bloody principle of ncsoft and those under their employ. Its the god dammed principle, I read here someone bought a prem to get an extra spin for outfit with 2 days remain and 1 spin or so to go....they got duped. If this were me I'd contact support on the issue had i bought the prem primarily for the extra role, no joke. The real joke is knowing nothing may come out of it but still trying anyway.

This kind of practice is unbecoming of any business/company/employee. I wouldnt have fret if this were their fist time doing this but its not their first time, its the second that I know of since playing bns na/eu.

I had 5 spaces left and should have gotten it today. I feel completely cheated out. I missed the Regium outfit because i didnt start Blade and soul until after that daily dash ended, so i was excited to get this one and now i cant even finish the daily dash. 

if NCsoft wanted to end the dash with maintenance for the stupid treasure event then fine, but dont lie and say we have 2 days left if they arnt gonna leave it up for those 2 days.

5 minutes ago, Neirae said:

We'd like to see you address the issue instead of pretending it doesn't exist, because it won't go unnoticed. You have made a whole lot of people mad this time, NCSoft.

Well, if they won't release a statement, I'm out.

Just now, firefly33 said:

same here, but i dont want a statement.... i want WHAT WAS PROMISED. 2 more days of spins. i was at 99 ...literarly at 99.

I'd be satisfied with that too at this point. But the longer they delay the more angry I get.

Archived