Daily dash

Kharlon

I just started a few weeks ago and was pretty pleased with myself about to get the daily dash completed (8 spaces needed on 3 rolls) but logged in to see that campaign was ended a day short?  I do quite recall seeing it say 2 days remaining when I went to bed last night.   Should I get used to more of the same from this company?

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Premiums are supposed to get one more roll per day on daily dash. Since daily dash was replaced by the Treasure Trove i would expect to get some form of compensation for it. We paid for it. If it's a bonus included in premium then you cant just replace the system and not give us any form of extra rolls/ extra slots (or whatever you like) similar to what we had on daily dash. 

OR is daily dash just broken right now and is supposed to work?

10 minutes ago, Kharlon said:

I wouldn't be quite as salty if they at least didn't lie about how many days are remaining, but cutting it off before they said it would be cut off just irks me so bad.

completly agree. Dont lie about the dead lines.Its ok if i fail to role as high until the end of the event...luck is luck....BUT DONT CUT IT SHORT. For a hole mounth i planned and calculated...all for nothing

Why would you do that ? What can you gain from this ?

Exact same thing happened to me. If they haven't removed the daily dash before it was supposed to end, I would've gotten the final reward. This is pretty much the biggest disappointment so far in this game for me. Well played, NCSoft. I know you don't really give a shit about your player base, but at least stick to the dates you set yourself, please?

If only I wasn't in hospital </3..was 6 spaces away, a single spot and that venture token would've been mine too..~ I wish the time limit that said "2 days left" less then a day ago wasn't so misleading. A lot of players would want compensation for that NCSoft

I dont really care for the outfit since both eu and na daily dash outfits look like trash compared to what I use on both chars but the practice of a ncsoft as a publisher spreading misinformation/blatant lying to players about event rules and times is not something that shows transparency as a publisher, if anything it shows that the publisher of this game, its employees etc aren't to be trusted and anything that comes pouring out of their mouth should be taken with massive quantities of salt.

They did the same thing, changing the times of issuing prizes for the warlock leveling event with no prior notice. I'd ask a mod or staff to comment on this daily dash thing but 1) I I'm neutral about the outfit, just wanted it as a collectors.  2) Whatever they say, again, may not be accurate or prove to be utterly false later on.

ke sera sera seems to be the policy with this publisher and its staff. 

2 minutes ago, BlueCasper said:

If only I wasn't in hospital </3..was 6 spaces away, a single spot and that venture token would've been mine too..~ I wish the time limit that said "2 days left" less then a day ago wasn't so misleading. A lot of players would want compensation for that NCSoft

Indeed. I wouldn't mind not finishing the daily dash if it was fair and square. But stealing two days' worth of rolls from us, and right after an extended maintenance. That's a pretty low move... Even for you, NCSoft.

Thank you so much for this . Yesterday I was on 96, so I bought premium to get the reward today, and they removed it one day before there was written for more than 1 month. I really don't understand why u have not changed it, I could have 5€ more in my pocket. And I think we can call this theft. This is the first disapponting thing for me on this great game.

Archived