Gold guide for new 50s pls share

Koter

Siren-Pirate path is supposed to be phased out, so it is risky to go that way, because you might end being stuck, plus it makes you grind the old content which is harder to find people for. Machismos and Pirate Emblems in particular are a huge problem.

8 minutes ago, DomiSotto said:

Siren-Pirate path is supposed to be phased out

Not sure where you got this from, but I don't think it is true.

Also, getting Machismos and Emblems is no harder than it was before, unless you're counting 24-man into the equation. If anything, farming Machismos got easier in the 6-man with you being able to get at least 3-4 of them per run after defeating final boss, instead of just 1 like it was back when there was a 4-man version.

Yes, I have only done the 24-M version, I am afraid to do the 6M, because the 24M is confusing enough to get around, and it seems that 6M always have the hard glides, wall climbs and trash skips that I have a hard time doing. I did Blackram Supply 4 or 5 times, and I hate that second glide, and all the trash skipping. Blackram Supply is far worse than the East Fleet, so the Bloodhsade is bound to be completely incomprehensive. I don't really like doing content that is too hard.

Eh, other than asking for tips as a newcomer AND letting others know you don't have enough experience, I've adopted the 'monkey see, monkey do' approach for Heroic 6-man in general. Works well enough, at least where mob skipping, wall climbing and gliding are concerned. That's how I learned where and when to do it. BSH and Suppply Chain really don't become all that bad once you get the hang of it all. I find them a good deal more forgiving than Labyrinth tbh.

35 minutes ago, Tsuchiryu said:

Eh, other than asking for tips as a newcomer AND letting others know you don't have enough experience, I've adopted the 'monkey see, monkey do' approach for Heroic 6-man in general. Works well enough, at least where mob skipping, wall climbing and gliding are concerned. That's how I learned where and when to do it. BSH and Suppply Chain really don't become all that bad once you get the hang of it all. I find them a good deal more forgiving than Labyrinth tbh.

That's sort of right. For newcomers you basically just have to jump into the fray and learn by doing. Yes you're going to make some mistakes and yes you'll probably die a few times but after a few runs you'll get the hang of it that goes for any dungeon.

It does not work that great for me. I keep falling down and being left behind and killed by the firewalls. It's very stressful, so I truly hate the experience. And the more anxious I get, the worst are my chances to initiate the wall climb or do a glide on time. I just wish that you could play this game with only doing Blue content and 24M.

18 minutes ago, DomiSotto said:

It does not work that great for me. I keep falling down and being left behind and killed by the firewalls. It's very stressful, so I truly hate the experience. And the more anxious I get, the worst are my chances to initiate the wall climb or do a glide on time. I just wish that you could play this game with only doing Blue content and 24M.

yeah ive been there too. It's hard being the new guy right now since everyone alrdy knows the dungeons and wont bother waiting. I'd recommend running them with a guild or some friends first. I remember the first time I ran Labyrinth i got lost so many times and died so many times that I didnt run that dungeon for a while >.<

On 4/15/2016 at 8:08 AM, Tsuchiryu said:

Not sure where you got this from, but I don't think it is true.

Also, getting Machismos and Emblems is no harder than it was before, unless you're counting 24-man into the equation. If anything, farming Machismos got easier in the 6-man with you being able to get at least 3-4 of them per run after defeating final boss, instead of just 1 like it was back when there was a 4-man version.

Once the level 50 patch hit all the siren/pirate path went obsolete unless you manage to get your gear to true pirate you will have to do the oathbreaker path

2 hours ago, Koter said:

Once the level 50 patch hit all the siren/pirate path went obsolete unless you manage to get your gear to true pirate you will have to do the oathbreaker path

Wrong. Old path still is available. It got harder because of people moving on to the newer stuff, yes, but it's still there. Obsolete does not equal inexistent... and even calling it obsolete is inaccurate since it at least lets you keep same amount of gem slots if you were to move to new path instead, so I'd say sticking to old path still is a pretty good deal, all things considered.

On 4/16/2016 at 11:55 AM, Tsuchiryu said:

Wrong. Old path still is available. It got harder because of people moving on to the newer stuff, yes, but it's still there. Obsolete does not equal inexistent... and even calling it obsolete is inaccurate since it at least lets you keep same amount of gem slots if you were to move to new path instead, so I'd say sticking to old path still is a pretty good deal, all things considered.

Weird I wonder why everyone was saying you needed to get to at least true pirate so that you wouldnt have to pay more ?

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the guide.

So in short :

Mushin----->Silverfrost/shiverfrost range------> PVP

Well i might only able to do Shiverfrost and Mushin one. Plus efleet and NSH.  I might do high end dungeons but.. no one taking sub 450 Destroyer (Im 447AP and 50 HM 5 now) for doing Yeti etc.

PVP might give me unnecessary stress.  as i got ping and PC VGA handicap.

Archived